Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.55 BTC = 7.1GH/s KnCMiner Jupiter. InfiniteHash.com BETA - Miners HERE!  (Read 20512 times)
soapmodem

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:23:27 AM

Got the dividends! Glad to see everything going smoothly, keep it up. Cool
RiseOfTH

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 06:40:48 AM

Received. Thanks for excellent work Smiley
Adeel06 (OP)

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 08:50:31 PM

Thank you very much Smiley
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 01:06:15 PM

Do you think we will make a ROI (in fiat, in BTC most probably not)?
Eternity

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 01:35:56 PM

what is this thread all about ?
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:12:10 AM

In fiat, yes I do. But that is because I have some information that I cannot share with the general public as of yet. But lets just say that... we will all be more than happy with our returns.
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:23:54 AM

what is this thread all about ?

This thread is all about our beta groupbuy. Since KnC screwed us, and mined with our equipment for 2 months, then also went on to sell thousands more units than the promised us back in Late June, we were given the short end of the stick. But rather than fight a long drawn out legal battle with them, we have our sights set on them, to say the least. InfiniteHash has made two strategic alliances, one with SHA256 based miners and another with Scrypt based miners. Neither of which are on the market in terms of what our capabilities are. Our scrypt based miners leave everything else behind in the dust and took over 12 months of research and development to finally attain the numbers that we wanted for our customers.

For example with our Scrypt (Alt-Coin) Miners - We are able to not only provide a wattage that far surpasses our competition, but along with that without for say, "SAI" who has a motherboard attached to a southbridge as their photography (scam) I can post links if needed. Our ASIC based Scrypt miners have such a low voltage output/wattage output that they can easily be put on a USB (4 chips) and in a board setup (16 chip, 32 chip/per board) etc. Depending on our customers needs.

We are all about customer service, and strive to be the complete antithesis of BFL, Avalon, Terrahash, AsicMiner for a point, and even KnC.

As far as SHA256 based miners go, we are currently working on finalizing a deal that would be beneficial to both companies as it would be a partnership and would allow for a large quantity of ASICs for the masses, at rates that are unbeatable. Also, unlike KnC, when we start taking orders (or pre-orders, haven't decided), I would like you to know that the time between May and October is a nice 6 months. (From the date they started taking preorders, to the date they actually began shipping/hosting their products.

We are doing this so that altcoins, along with Bitcoin can continue to grow, along with this, we are offering numerous services that I can't go into too much detail but lets just say, there's so such thing a hot wallet anymore, along with another 40 services that will be implemented. I can't give more detail than this at this time, sadly.

We are all about customer service, and strive to be the complete antithesis of BFL, Avalon, Terrahash, AsicMiner for a point, and even KnC. We know that this community has allowed us to grow, and will continue to allow us to grow and for this is the reasoning behind our companies philosophies.

Regards to all,

We are all about customer service, and strive to be the complete antithesis of BFL, Avalon, Terrahash, AsicMiner for a point, and even KnC.
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 11:50:30 AM

Received. Thanks for excellent work Smiley
Got the dividends! Glad to see everything going smoothly, keep it up. Cool

To all those that did receive their Bitcoin Dividends, and also, not the 5 GH/s that you were initially promised, but the full 7.1 GH/s that you received. It would be appreciated if you could please add trust to my bitcointalk account as I do believe I am one of the few group buy vendors, who not only came through, I continued increasing the hashrate as well for my customers.

Also. Since Robin, Chris, Raheel, Sarah and the rest of the team did not get paid for any of the efforts, along with the extra untold amount we spent to ensure the equipment would be mining to it's best efficacy for the long haul (2 years).

It would be appreciated if any donations could be sent to this address:

1uXsrMsT55esFgS9VfctP6E56QyRtakMh

Any donations will be divided amongst them, and them alone. I won't be receiving anything for this at all. As you can read earlier in these threads how much man power, and technical skill it took to get the miners performing at the rate they are today, and performing they are. Regards,

Adeel

Reason for edit: Bold the receiving address 1uXsrMsT55esFgS9VfctP6E56QyRtakMh
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:24:19 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2013, 01:03:58 AM by Adeel06

Distributions for Round 2 are now complete (11/04/13 - 11/18/13)

The 3 people who did not receive their portion last round had their previous round added to this rounds sum, and it was sent as one transaction. Sorry for not sending it earlier. The previous rounds per share amount was ~BTC0.141

Here is the Excel file with all of the earnings for round 2:

http://www.filedropper.com/round2paymentinfo-110413-111813

For those that are too lazy to open the excel file, the per share amount was ~ BTC0.105 for this round.

The next distribution will be on December 2nd, 2013.

Have a good night everyone!
mupartee

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:24:41 AM

got mine, viva bitcoin!
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 03:30:32 AM

A little +trust on the page by the members of this group buy would be awesome......the amount of money we spent, we are far below anything conceivable as even... Sad. If you have received your payments a +trust would be appreciated. It would only take about 1-2 minutes of anyones' time here. I'd also like to thank my employees that have been helping on this venture thus far, your work is invaluable and you will be rewarded when it is possible.

-Adeel
BGrx

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:42:53 PM

Added trust to you before you even made this post  Huh
fuggedit

Activity: 126

Do as I say to do--But don't. (Mind Blown)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 02:43:28 PM

How is the venture going so far? What's the status report so to speak?

Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:17:03 AM

Haha, for some reason it says 0 trust still!  Huh I guess Bitcointalks' Forum Engine doesn't like me.

-Adeel
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:18:10 AM

How is the venture going so far? What's the status report so to speak?

Great, couldn't be better in my estimations! We've had ~100% uptime so far! Smiley Our next venture will be related to this but on a far larger scale hopefully. We'll see how everything goes.

-Adeel
thehun
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:08:19 AM

Haha, for some reason it says 0 trust still!  Huh I guess Bitcointalks' Forum Engine doesn't like me.

-Adeel

I think it only shows positive it the trust reviews are from people also in your trust network
thehun
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:20:00 AM

So how did our miners do these last 2 weeks?  Wink
thehun
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:25:13 PM

Is there anyone around here?
thehun
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:54:28 PM

Is there anyone around here?

Oops I just realized the dividends were paid 2 days ago  Grin

Thanks Adeel!
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:12:10 PM

The difficulty increase is killing our earnings but this was obviously to be expected. I also believe large mining operations help drive the price of bitcoin up, in the same manner that a company that mines oil expects to make a profit off of the oil they mine, in the future the price of bitcoin will continue increasing and this will be reflected in the pricing in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: