Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:27:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.55 BTC = 7.1GH/s KnCMiner Jupiter. InfiniteHash.com BETA - Miners HERE!  (Read 20518 times)
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:35:17 AM

The difficulty increase is killing our earnings but this was obviously to be expected. I also believe large mining operations help drive the price of bitcoin up, in the same manner that a company that mines oil expects to make a profit off of the oil they mine, in the future the price of bitcoin will continue increasing and this will be reflected in the pricing in the future.

Yes this was to be expected; in this world a delay of a few weeks can make a huge difference on your earnings. However, if we look at it from the fiat perspective we have already made a decent return.
Adeel06 (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 01:01:48 AM

Hey everyone!

Sorry for not distributing the earnings from the machines yesterday. They should be arriving soon so you can celebrate the new year!

Round #5 for 12-16-13 to 12-31-13 came out to BTC.053636

Here is the excel file containing the earnings for round #5: http://www.filedropper.com/round512-16-13upto12-31-13

=======

Some people requested round #4's excel file, here it is: http://www.filedropper.com/round4-12-2-13to12-16-13
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:40:24 AM

The difficulty increase is killing our earnings but this was obviously to be expected. I also believe large mining operations help drive the price of bitcoin up, in the same manner that a company that mines oil expects to make a profit off of the oil they mine, in the future the price of bitcoin will continue increasing and this will be reflected in the pricing in the future.

Yes this was to be expected; in this world a delay of a few weeks can make a huge difference on your earnings. However, if we look at it from the fiat perspective we have already made a decent return.

TheHun,

Yes we have made a decent return already thus far, but the cost of electricity is becoming overly cost prohibitive and as it stands right now, I'm already in the red, which really sucks but I wanted to ensure the miners life for the longest possible time. Sadly, that isnt' happening.

Regards,

Adeel
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:43:06 AM

How is the venture going so far? What's the status report so to speak?

It's been amazing, all of the group buy owners have made significant profit and our next venture which we are releasing the terms of shortly will make even greater returns for all of our investors in the next round! Stay tuned.

-Adeel
jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:02:31 PM

It's been amazing, all of the group buy owners have made significant profit and our next venture which we are releasing the terms of shortly will make even greater returns for all of our investors in the next round! Stay tuned.

-Adeel

I'd like to hear from the shareholders not the organizer: How has the venture been for you? What's your status report as a shareholder? Have you made ROI yet, in fiat as well as btc?
RiseOfTH

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:43:37 PM

It has been a good journey, I made ROI and good profit with fiat. I doubt I could hold the btc I spent as I sold my other BTC holding much lower.
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:32:50 AM

-Adeel

I'd like to hear from the shareholders not the organizer: How has the venture been for you? What's your status report as a shareholder? Have you made ROI yet, in fiat as well as btc?

Not to sound rude but I actually have had the most difficulty in attaining the ROI because I decided to not charge any fees from my group buy purchasers with the hope that in the future they'd be able to see what a hard working company we are and be interested in our future products. We spent ten's of thousands of extra dollars to ensure that the Jupiters' have the longeivity that they deserve and that is why we haven't had the downtime that others have had. Along with the fact that we work around the clock to ensure the miners are never down or mining below what their performance should be. With the utmost regard,

Adeel
thehun
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:41:37 PM

-Adeel

I can confirm that the management has been very professional and that the fiat ROI has been very satisfactory. If we haven't/won't make a return in BTC it is in no way Adeel's fault, but a combination of delays on KnC's side and enormous increases of difficulty.
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:10:58 AM

-Adeel

I can confirm that the management has been very professional and that the fiat ROI has been very satisfactory. If we haven't/won't make a return in BTC it is in no way Adeel's fault, but a combination of delays on KnC's side and enormous increases of difficulty.

Thank you hun, it makes all of this work feel like it's worth it Smiley.
jungle_dave

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:42:57 PM

Adeel, its been a good investment and thank you for the professional approach, I have made ROI ++ and I thank you for that. If you were to arrange another venture I would be an investor for sure as well as recommend you to others.
RiseOfTH

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:33:05 PM

Hi Adeel,

As bitcoin mining difficulty is skyrocketing and electricity cost may overcome mining bitcoins profit sooner than later, we need to know the policy when we will stop having coins and how to do with existing hardware-- selling to existing stakeholders (if someone is interested to buy hardware that has cheap/free electricity- solar/wind) and distribute revenue.

However, it has been a great journey with ASIC mining.

Thanks,
RiseOfTH
thehun
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:51:27 PM

Hi Adeel,

As bitcoin mining difficulty is skyrocketing and electricity cost may overcome mining bitcoins profit sooner than later, we need to know the policy when we will stop having coins and how to do with existing hardware-- selling to existing stakeholders (if someone is interested to buy hardware that has cheap/free electricity- solar/wind) and distribute revenue.

Thanks,
RiseOfTH

Very good point, although I don't think we'll get very much for them when we get to that point (even with free electricity the return won't be very high)
soapmodem

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:59:19 AM

Are we still hashing, Adeel? Haven't received payment since Feb. 26. Undecided
RiseOfTH

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:57:49 AM

Are we still hashing, Adeel? Haven't received payment since Feb. 26. Undecided

Same as we!
soapmodem

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:56:22 AM

These shares weren't a limited period contract, they were for the lifetime of the miners. Still lots of BTC to be made..

Getting a little nervous, as his account hasn't been active for 2 full months - since January 27. Where oh where has Adeel gone?
RiseOfTH

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:57:19 PM

These shares weren't a limited period contract, they were for the lifetime of the miners. Still lots of BTC to be made..

Getting a little nervous, as his account hasn't been active for 2 full months - since January 27. Where oh where has Adeel gone?

I have just emailed him. I got two email addresses from the first post of this group buy.

Lets see
soapmodem

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:12:55 PM

I have just emailed him. I got two email addresses from the first post of this group buy.

Lets see
Alright, thanks. He'll probably turn up, maybe just busy ... I think he said he was in med school or something. Seemed like a decent guy.

If not, I have his phone number and personal info from our initial contact, and John K should still have his contact info as well, so let's give it a few days and then we can determine the proper course of action from there.
soapmodem

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:50:53 AM

Payments look to have resumed, rec'd yesterday - April 1.
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:16:09 PM

Course of action? Jesus. The payments switched to monthly so that you guys could get more money because the transaction fees are smaller if the payments are made on a monthly basis rather than biweekly. I also lost 50 coins on GOX and because of that, I'm pretty much running these badboys for free, paying for electricity, cooling, security, etc and not taking a dime from you guys… I'm sorry for being so MIA lately though. Had some serious personal issues but it's all resolved, peace and love my fellow bitcoiners. <3

-Adeel
Adeel06 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:18:02 PM

Hi Adeel,

Thanks,
RiseOfTH

We are going to continue mining until I can no longer fiscally cover it and at that point we will all try to decide where to sell the miners so we can still get a good return or if we can get some sort of cheaper electricity. If we all pooled our money together for some turbines and got some of the KnC Titan's we'd still be in the profit for years to come in my opinion but I don't know if that interests everyone else. Let's discuss this and figure it out.

-Adeel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: