Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best low-cost tablet  (Read 231 times)
NAVIADDRESS (OP)

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:45:14 AM

Hey there guys! So I'm looking for a tablet to give my Grandma for Christmas. And that probably should be something decent from lower-cost category. Basically all she needs is reading e0books and watching movies. Well, maybe using video-chatting apps as well, but she's got smartphone for that.

Maybe some of you could suggest a good one? I know I can always google reviews and such, but I honestly don't trust them.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
kriem

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:07:04 PM

well... I'd like to ask first in which country do you live? I mean there are some tablets which are amazing but they could be not available in your country (or they are). Also, how much are you willing to spend maximum for a tablet?

Since it's for your grandma i'd recommend iPad. This because Apple's ecosystem is simple and inituïtive, which is good for your grandma. Me personally am an Android guy and would love to recommend any Android tablets as well.
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:29:01 PM

if u want to buy some gift get a good or avarage one , or it breaks and crashes fast and makes u embaress!

bitcoiners25

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:58:54 AM

If you are in Philippines. Ill suggest for you to buy samsung brand, Cherry Mobile or myphone tablets. They are the cheapest phones and tablets here in philippines..
bitcoiners25

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:55:45 AM

If you are in Philippines. Ill suggest for you to buy samsung brand, Cherry Mobile or myphone tablets. They are the cheapest phones and tablets here in philippines..
cryptovichkoff

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:28:37 PM

Hey there guys! So I'm looking for a tablet to give my Grandma for Christmas. And that probably should be something decent from lower-cost category. Basically all she needs is reading e0books and watching movies. Well, maybe using video-chatting apps as well, but she's got smartphone for that.

Maybe some of you could suggest a good one? I know I can always google reviews and such, but I honestly don't trust them.
пoвep бyк cepфпaд
YRFCHIPOJNP

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:18:46 AM

drop in aliexpress or banggood, there are many cut-prices
Abirumaisha

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:23:28 AM

if in my opinion ADVAN because it is very resistant for children

vallentvi4

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

Now widely marketed local Tablet products, I think it's pretty good for the elderly people. In addition to cheap, quality is also standard.
crypto-words

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

If you are cool with Alexa selling your private data to corporations or you have experience in rooting devices – I’d suggest getting one of those Amazon Fire tablets – I don’t think you’ll find a cheaper product of similar quality.
brightamo

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

You can get Chinese tablet which is cost effective not costing more than 100 USD for 8 to 9 inches android tablet. Get to aliexpress.com and you can get varieties of tablet.
agustiannor

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

in my opinion is in the brand advan,
now has many tablets that the specification is quite qualified,
but the affordable is in advan, this tablet has a feature "the same as the other ...
ricardovaldossa

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

Ipad 2017. Cool tablet for the reasonable price. My advise - dont by android tablet it is awful
FFFFound

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

it depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for a general browsing machine / e-reader it's difficult to beat an amazon fire tablet series, which start at $50.

But there's a lot of unknowns in your question - what screen size do you want (7", 8", 10", 12")?, what OS do you want (android, fire, windows, iOS)?, what are you going to be using it for (general browsing, videos, reading, productivity)?
Ilirjrouh

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

if my opinion about the tablet is certainly a siomi who populate the specification is quite interesting because it is likely to have the same features with others
Ctinemandex

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

I bought my wife a Samsung Galaxy for Christmas (2016).  She loves that thing.  She does not go anywhere without her cell phone and her tablet.  If she goes to the grocery with her tablet we would be lucky if she remembered to buy milk.  It takes fantastic pictures and is very easy to operate.  The great part is that it is less than half of the other name brand tablets.
AbNewton

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

Get her a iPad.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:44:15 AM

Maybe get her a kindle for reading e-books. Also, you could opt for a Huawei Mediapad M3 Lite, or Mediapad t3. Both are pretty affordable and the specs are quite decent. The size of it is compact too, coming in at 8.0-inches.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: