Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RISE to pull a 70% gain today or tomorrow  (Read 914 times)
pipoinzaghi (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:13:55 PM

Why do I say that? Because almost every time when $OK gets a pump, $RISE follows

Inkognito

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:30:17 PM

Why do I say that? Because almost every time when $OK gets a pump, $RISE follows

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOg3iAFWAAAna-_.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOg3ikIWAAY0-Sr.jpg

Nice prediction
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:58:30 PM

Nice prediction

Nice? This is just a random guy drew an arrow pointing up.

Did you check the their development and even the roadmap.. they achieved nothing even after kicking out the co-founder scumbag who was leeching money from the development funds..

even their chipz token no update this will likely go back to 800 sats
pipoinzaghi (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:48:34 PM

Nice prediction

Did you check the their development and even the roadmap.. they achieved nothing even after kicking out the co-founder scumbag who was leeching money from the development funds..

Yeah, just a random guy with thousands of followers on twitter because he makes good calls. But its my mistake to share it here, it is known that this forum is full of noobs

Just because you dont understand Technical analysis doesnt make the charts drawn above 'a few arrows pointing up'

Development/roadmap may arse, fundamental analysis is important but there are a fuckton of coins without a whitepaper or even a roadmap or even a active development team on the scene out here which are gettin pumped to the moon and you can fucking predict those pumps if you understand TA and have the ability to think outside the box. Look at dogecoin, pumps every fucking year an easy x7-x8.

I shared okcash here a few months ago, in a time nobody wanted it and the only reactions here I got was ppl accusing me for creating a pump to STEAL there coins. It was fucking funny and amazing too. A month later Okcash got pumped a fucking x6 in a few days. Ive laughed my ass out back then.

Fonix

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:20:27 PM

For a pump and dump you don't need a roadmap or anything in fact. The only thing is needed is a small cap coin on an exchange. A pump and dump group organised start buying a few days before this kind of announcement, start pumping the small cap coin then the group follows due to the fomo effect. Once it is hih enough, the group leader drop all his/her coin to the group and write some tween with photoshoped graph. It has nothing to do with technical analysis most of the time, it is not the stock market, not even Forex. It is just psychology. 
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:25:19 PM

Although the graphs seem to trend together somewhat, the first noticeable thing is that they are about 2 weeks apart for many events, secondly it is not uncommon for 2 alts to follow a similar trend because probably 90% of alts follow similar trends, I will keep an eye on your prediction but must say I do no hold too much faith.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Inkognito

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:42:04 PM

Nice prediction

Just pump and dump  Grin Cool
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:33:32 PM

It is up 13% already so it could be done. I bought some to ride ghe wave

dusty rhodes

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:42:40 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 08:00:53 PM by dusty rhodes

Nice prediction

Just because you dont understand Technical analysis doesnt make the charts drawn above 'a few arrows pointing up'

thanks for the post

PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:49:39 PM

Hello. Big fan of RISE, holding since a few months. Why do you think Rise will pump? Pump and dump group?

Cheers
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:58:11 PM

Technical analysis is just useless for long term prediction. But it may work for very short term prediction in a normal market conditions. It is only itself useless, more information needed to make prediction.

dusty rhodes

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:02:09 PM

Technical analysis is just useless for long term prediction.

uhhhhhh lol cmon now

its not useless if the coin has a lil history behind it

it may not tell everything but its not useless
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:07:40 PM

Technical analysis is just useless for long term prediction.

uhhhhhh lol cmon now

its not useless if the coin has a lil history behind it

it may not tell everything but its not useless

Technical analysis is certainly not useless but the major problem is it kind of relies on things being the same as before, and obviously that is not the case, the crypto space is forever changing and that's where technical analysis is a little redundant. Coupled with intuition however it is very much a useful and powerful tool.

EastSound

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:45:39 PM

Nice prediction

Yeah, just a random guy with thousands of followers on twitter because he makes good calls. But its my mistake to share it here, it is known that this forum is full of noobs

Development/roadmap may arse, fundamental analysis is important but there are a fuckton of coins without a whitepaper or even a roadmap or even a active development team on the scene out here which are gettin pumped to the moon and you can fucking predict those pumps if you understand TA and have the ability to think outside the box. Look at dogecoin, pumps every fucking year an easy x7-x8.

I shared okcash here a few months ago, in a time nobody wanted it and the only reactions here I got was ppl accusing me for creating a pump to STEAL there coins. It was fucking funny and amazing too. A month later Okcash got pumped a fucking x6 in a few days. Ive laughed my ass out back then.

So, I just checked your awesome predictions and bam all of your calls went to shit and you even delete your tweets about your predictions lmao. If ever you cameback again here with your so called good predictions this is one of it.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:38:45 PM

Nice prediction

So, I just checked your awesome predictions and bam all of your calls went to shit and you even delete your tweets about your predictions lmao. If ever you cameback again here with your so called good predictions this is one of it.

Hahaha that post tickled me.

I used to hodl Rise but had to dump my 20,000 at the last pump. In and out like a robbery, increasing BTC stack like a Boss.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:01:00 PM

It seems like it will hit its ath again. But it might not be possible because of current market's market cap. It is about to crash, it is my opinion but it is probably true  Cry
SapphireToken

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:02:32 PM

It seems like it will hit its ath again. But it might not be possible because of current market's market cap. It is about to crash, it is my opinion but it is probably true  Cry

I agree, it's about to crash as well I feel.
Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:47:46 PM

The price is just too slow though.
I would like to purchase the coin though I have a feeling that a dump is imminent.

LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:35:39 AM

Rise has huge potential. Many different programming languages, new company structure with foundation set up in Gibraltar. I see this as an excellent long term hold because of the team and their determination.
EastSound

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:50:30 AM

Rise has huge potential. Many different programming languages, new company structure with foundation set up in Gibraltar. I see this as an excellent long term hold because of the team and their determination.

Same as other altcoins.. Rise has nothing to offer..

Lsk, Strat, KMD, and Ark has more chances to be successful than rise they all have got in common but they are more superior than rise.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: