Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:05:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves or Counterparty?  (Read 558 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:32:27 PM

What is the best? or should not I think so?

I choose waves, waves is a cryptocurrency that can be said to be more unique than Bitcoin.
and i invest in waves.
maybe for now more will choose waves ,, because currently the bitcoib price is too high and maybe only a handful have big capital that can survive in bitcoin investment .. because they have greed to see the investment move in long term ,, but i think waves will increase in the next few weeks ....

Certainly we can not know the future of any other Cryptocurrency maybe we can see in the future that Altcoins may have a potential someday just like bitcoin did in it's price but I think that there are a 9% of Altcoins that have the potential in really getting in a 4 digit amount in the future.

And right now waves have a $5.12 value but I am not saying that waves will not make it in the potential list of Altcoins that will survive, because just like bitcoin it will need a lot of years to make it in the big league and if you are thinking of investing with waves then go ahead while it have a minimum value.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:53:40 PM

What is the best? or should not I think so?

I choose waves, waves is a cryptocurrency that can be said to be more unique than Bitcoin.
and i invest in waves.
maybe for now more will choose waves ,, because currently the bitcoib price is too high and maybe only a handful have big capital that can survive in bitcoin investment .. because they have greed to see the investment move in long term ,, but i think waves will increase in the next few weeks ....

Certainly we can not know the future of any other Cryptocurrency maybe we can see in the future that Altcoins may have a potential someday just like bitcoin did in it's price but I think that there are a 9% of Altcoins that have the potential in really getting in a 4 digit amount in the future.

And right now waves have a $5.12 value but I am not saying that waves will not make it in the potential list of Altcoins that will survive, because just like bitcoin it will need a lot of years to make it in the big league and if you are thinking of investing with waves then go ahead while it have a minimum value.

as you say, the waves do not have a high potential. but to raise the price to 10x it is not impossible, but it waves not a coin that in the future can rival bitcoin. it is possible that price waves will be raised but it will not be long, because not so many people use the facility or adopt this coin in their stock or company ,,
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:56:30 PM

None of them.

Both of projects look dead or unusable as for me. if you want to hold your money for a long-term - choose some other coins.
Really, you can find something more interesting and more reliable from top-50
mehedi24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Personal Account

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:27:38 AM

I always like Waves. This is the most potential coin after Ethereum. Waves transaction fee is so low. But for counterparty need high transaction fee. That's why I love Waves.
i agree with you brother. because waves future very well more then  Counterparty. if any person regular trading with waves.very easily earn good amount.and  Counterparty trading fee amount  big.so waves my choice .
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:32:14 AM

I haven't done too much research on Coutnerparty. Is it still developped?

But my hopes for Waves are too much.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: