Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [ AIRDROP ] BLUE ESSENCE (BE) - THE FASTEST WAY OF BUYING GAME CREDITS  (Read 4290 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:24:56 PM

Without a website, whitepaper, or roadmap there's not a lot of information here... what makes this token different from all of the other ones already targeting the same market?

I see this copy and pasted message all over the forum in airdrop threads. Please change something at least a word. Newbies boosting post count. Each account caught should be banned after 1 warning. Only this is hard to prove and that is why this is still ongoing. This is just annoying to read this same comment all over again. Still, this one is better from a post like "good airdrop" or "great project". There is no sense at all to write such a comment because it will be deleted by moderators or even they will close the topic because of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SidharthMalhotra

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:31:18 PM

Very interesting project specially to online gamers
I will follow this thread for upcoming news about this project and AirDrop good luck to the team BE
leo7880

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:34:43 PM

Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:43:42 PM

Supported the project. How will the whitepaper to read. Want to understand a worthwhile project or not.
gk89

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:49:58 PM

It seems to be a big project that can grow.
I registered telegram, and following twitter.
I wish for success Smiley
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:51:44 PM

I do not understand how to work your airdrop. And project information no! I helped spread information on Twitter!

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Hamzat

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:13:34 PM

I like the project concept and idea cos it has a target market
The gaming industry is a billion dollar industry
Blue essence tapping into this industry with Blockchain Technology is  a plus and could moon soon
Good luck dev
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:31:58 PM

So many projects every day, so many good ideas but how much of them will become true? Anyway hope this is not about this project and we will see website, roadmap and good project development soon.
Ardiansyah12345

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:33:13 PM

I think this project is promising and hopefully this project will work in the future.
tampok mereng

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:38:14 PM

waiting for what I expected
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:52:29 PM

Hello dev, there is no pinned message on your twitter official account. I would like to stay and bookmark this thread. I am interested about game project. When you will open the airdrop?

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
william1980

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:56:19 PM

Hello Dev

Good luck with project development.
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Excited about this project.
following you on twitter plus re tweeted .
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:56:56 PM

Completed the task for joining the airdrop. And also updated the  ethereum address on my profile.
And good luck for the project.
Ihlan

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:58:33 PM

Nice up i been waiting for Smiley
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:01:13 PM

Without a website, whitepaper, or roadmap there's not a lot of information here... what makes this token different from all of the other ones already targeting the same market?

I see this copy and pasted message all over the forum in airdrop threads. Please change something at least a word. Newbies boosting post count. Each account caught should be banned after 1 warning. Only this is hard to prove and that is why this is still ongoing. This is just annoying to read this same comment all over again. Still, this one is better from a post like "good airdrop" or "great project". There is no sense at all to write such a comment because it will be deleted by moderators or even they will close the topic because of it.
Well I'm just glad you're not a mod, because I absolutely did not copy or paste any part of that Smiley Looking at it again though, it does seem very general and not specific to this token.

I realize that "recurring comments" can be an issue, but some of them do actually serve a purpose. In this ANN, for example, I'm interested to see if the dev is active and confident enough to respond to my question. There ARE other coins/tokens targeting game credits and other game-related markets, so I want to see if this one in particular has any features or partnerships that might set it apart. And the lack of any information (website, whitepaper, roadmap) makes me very wary that this might be a token that gets dumped immediately, so again I'm just trying to judge whether it's worth my time to follow this project and attempt to get in on the airdrop.

Anyway, I'll aim to be more focused with my question in the future; I don't want to end up disregarded as some spammer, after all.
Cryptosense

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:05:04 PM

BE looking forward to a great project... But I kinda noticed that the telegram link isn't active, can you please fix that? Good luck to the dev team.
Maxfieldr

Activity: 185

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:11:54 PM

Great Token Idea!  We needed a new Game Token as an ERC-20!  This is going to hopefully allow a lot more adoption in the gaming communities!  The larger the adoption the closer to the moon we get!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
siemonangle0007

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:15:08 PM

Project is promising as well as with low supply ... Good luck dev
sturec

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:21:45 PM

Nice thought. Would like to see the roadmap...
R_adrianX44

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:31:17 PM

I invest in this project. Goodluck dev
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: