Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] 🔴Solve.Care - Healthcare on Blockchain🔴TOKEN SALE IS STARTED🚀🌎  (Read 3866 times)
TheBigSpender

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:26:43 AM

Healthcare system has to be fixed.
Great idea, great project. I am excited to see how will Solve care  is going to regulate healthcare.

Also have a question

How are you going to develop your project? When will we able to see the first prototype of your platform?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:58:17 PM

This sounds incredible. The day I can shift over from ObamaCare to this will be a dream come true.

One question though, which exchanges do you anticipate joining?

Thank you for your review.

We are going to let the token holders decide which exchange they are going to trade on.

Okay, but will you still present them with a few options to vote on, or will it be completely up to the token holders to somehow communicate and decide this?
vvadym (OP)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:02:45 PM

i dont believe in this token

Thank you for sharing your opinion. Will you share with us what concerns you?
Recharged

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:25:44 AM

Very interesting project. Super detailed Whitepaper.

Also one question.
Is it possible to mine your token?
Regenschirm

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:56:36 PM

is there any country restrictions?
maximillion09

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:38:32 PM

Hey everybody! I'm curious to hear more opinions on this project. What you like and what you don't like. I'm new to this space, and to me, this project looks worth looking into but I'd like to hear more from people who have more experience and what they think. Let me know.
realsteve

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:34:12 PM

Finally we have a project that is working towards fixing the health care system. This is a great idea. I just watched the explainer video and I'm sold. Great work!

No joke! The health care system is so corrupt right now. I hope Solve Care will come through and actually fix these problems. Can't wait to see more of your progression.

Thank you for your feedback.

A public program such as the U.S. Medicaid costs $553 Billion annually with more than $100 Billion lost to inefficiency, over utilization and fraud, and $25 Billion is spent on information technology and program administration.

It is reliably estimated that costs for healthcare administration range from 7% to over 30% of total healthcare spending, as a direct result of inefficient processes, data system silos and duplication of effort.

Solve.Care platform can perform the tasks of current processing and management systems at 3% of total spend through the use of Care Administration Networks thus reducing processing and management of systems and the potential to reduce overall spend.

That's pretty cool! Keep up the good work Solve Care.
vvadym (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:40:54 AM

Finally we have a project that is working towards fixing the health care system. This is a great idea. I just watched the explainer video and I'm sold. Great work!

No joke! The health care system is so corrupt right now. I hope Solve Care will come through and actually fix these problems. Can't wait to see more of your progression.

Thank you for your feedback.

A public program such as the U.S. Medicaid costs $553 Billion annually with more than $100 Billion lost to inefficiency, over utilization and fraud, and $25 Billion is spent on information technology and program administration.

It is reliably estimated that costs for healthcare administration range from 7% to over 30% of total healthcare spending, as a direct result of inefficient processes, data system silos and duplication of effort.

Solve.Care platform can perform the tasks of current processing and management systems at 3% of total spend through the use of Care Administration Networks thus reducing processing and management of systems and the potential to reduce overall spend.

That's pretty cool! Keep up the good work Solve Care.

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion.
We are very appreciated
vvadym (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:03:47 PM

Just joined your platform!
I'm sure in your success. Waiting for the news
Good project. Looking forward to its success!

Thanks a lot for your support.
devis

Activity: 98
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:31:13 PM

Pradeep Goel, CEO of Solve.Care, attended CoinAgenda conference in Vegas on 24-26 of October. Here is the video from the event, where he shared his thoughts about the possibilities of Blockchain.

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing. I can tell that you guys are really trying really hard to make this project work.
blakemal

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:52:35 PM

I love the idea, but I am wondering what the value of your tokens is in relation to ETH?
m3ta

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:00:29 PM

My question, plain and simple, is this: with a country such as the United States that may have major changes to health care every 4-8 years, how does this affect your platform and how will you adapt to these necessary changes?

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
vvadym (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:24:10 PM

Pradeep Goel, CEO of Solve.Care, attended CoinAgenda conference in Vegas on 24-26 of October. Here is the video from the event, where he shared his thoughts about the possibilities of Blockchain.

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing. I can tell that you guys are really trying really hard to make this project work.

Thanks a lot.

If you would like to read more news about Solve.Care follow us on our social media.

Our team is on a roadshow now. Our Token Sale Roadshow has started on November 20, 2017 and it will take place in Geneva, Lugano and other financial centers in Europe.
This roadshow will give token buyers and institutions the exclusive opportunity to meet with Solve.Care Foundation team and learn about their blue ocean opportunity and the blue chip token sale.

Link >>>
https://www.facebook.com/264450984069589/photos/a.282227865625234.1073741828.264450984069589/303729560141731/?type=1&theater
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:35:16 PM

what does it mean to check health with coin payments? or what kind? I do not exactly understand. but if it can be like that, it will be very useful
vvadym (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:26:02 PM

what does it mean to check health with coin payments? or what kind? I do not exactly understand. but if it can be like that, it will be very useful

Solve.Care is a decentralized and distributed platform for administration of healthcare and benefits programs. The platform addresses the core need of coordinating all parties and communicating all relevant events and circumstances by using a decentralized approach that delivers all relevant information and conditions to the right party exactly when needed.

The platform consists of Care.Wallet, Care.Marketplace, Care.Coin, Care.Vault, Care.Card and Care.Protocol that offer a highly innovative approach to administering benefits and keeping all parties in sync without the need for a centralized record keeper.

Here is the illustration how platform works:

Care.Coin is an intelligent healthcare digital coin designed for transparent, accurate and verifiable payment of healthcare services between members of a care administration network.
So, naturally, Care.Coin is going to be used as a unified payment for all the parties of the platform:
• Care.Coin understands relationships
• Brings accountability to healthcare billings
• Handles long lifecycle of healthcare transactions
• Implements proof-of-service
• Easy audit, reconciliation, adjustment & recovery
• Fights fraud, waste and abuse that fiat can not
crypthoney_

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:33:16 PM

I noticed the sale of this token now.

Little time for me to the end date.
After November 30, any plan to do a token sale for this project ?
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:16:47 PM

wow i think this project thread can make people will join and became participant to make this project develop, you has good idea to make this project many participant, you are only less ICO in your project

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
Solve.Care

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:52:22 PM

wow i think this project thread can make people will join and became participant to make this project develop, you has good idea to make this project many participant, you are only less ICO in your project

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Solve.Care ■ Healthcare on Blockchain ■ Solve.Care
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:23:54 PM

This sounds incredible. The day I can shift over from ObamaCare to this will be a dream come true.

One question though, which exchanges do you anticipate joining?

Thank you for your review.

We are going to let the token holders decide which exchange they are going to trade on.

Okay, but will you still present them with a few options to vote on, or will it be completely up to the token holders to somehow communicate and decide this?

We are watching the exchange landscape and will advise our community of which exchanges seem to be credible and compliant. Our community can share their views about exchanges with us.

Our goal is to do everything to protect our token holders and keep our token compliant.

Thanks for your response, makes complete sense.
I will keep my eye on your project.
maximillion09

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:46:23 PM

Hey everybody! I'm curious to hear more opinions on this project. What you like and what you don't like. I'm new to this space, and to me, this project looks worth looking into but I'd like to hear more from people who have more experience and what they think. Let me know.

Hi.

Check please our blog page.
Here you can find a lot of information about Solve.Care Foundation; events which has been visited; videos from conferences; articles on different sources; people's reviews, etc. .

Link>>>
https://medium.com/solve-care-foundation

If you have any questions, be confident to ask everything.

This is perfect. Thanks. I'll check it out and let you know if I have any questions.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: