Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins and Games  (Read 280 times)
yaking (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:17:04 PM

Hi everyone,

Have you guys noticed how many games with a market are getting into cryptocurrency?
Most of you probably heard of the game Counter Strike:Global Offensive, this game has guns that you can receive from crates or in-game drops that have real value ranging from $0.01 - $40.000.00 Shocked there is websites such as bitskins.com that sell these 'guns' also called skins for bitcoins and this market is huge!

Not just Counter Strike:Global Offensive, but also games such as PUBG (Player Unknown's BattleGround), Dota 2 etc..  loads of virtual items that are being sold on websites for cryptocurrencies.

I figured some of you may be interested in these markets, let me know your thoughts about this!  Smiley

Yaking / Boris
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:33:15 PM

Been playing CS:GO since 2014 and also involved in most of the trading/gambling scene from many years now and it has been a ride with lots of ups and downs for me. Had a peek where I managed to get hold of an inventory worth $2000 with many knives and high tier skins. Made a lot of cash selling these skins for profit until I gambled and ended up losing the rest. I used to sell to trusted buyers who used to offer 65-75% of Steam market price on skins and always stayed away from websites who offer 55-60%. Also been playing Dota 2 from a few years and used to grab a few arcanas for playing SF/Lina.
Crypto_Sting

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:30:27 PM

Earnings on bitcoin are becoming more popular, with every day more and more crypto currency appears on the market, it is necessary to be very vigilant and to choose for yourself an investment wisely.
Waleed rose

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:47:55 AM

Bitcoins is like a games. In bitcoins their is evry day different dificult and easy interesting questions and answer to that questions it have very fun. In games their is various different missions and we complete that mission and get coins in return. So when we solve bitcoins answer then this cryptocurrency also give us coin in return Cheesy
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:51:57 AM

Been playing CS:GO since 2014 and also involved in most of the trading/gambling scene from many years now and it has been a ride with lots of ups and downs for me. Had a peek where I managed to get hold of an inventory worth $2000 with many knives and high tier skins. Made a lot of cash selling these skins for profit until I gambled and ended up losing the rest. I used to sell to trusted buyers who used to offer 65-75% of Steam market price on skins and always stayed away from websites who offer 55-60%. Also been playing Dota 2 from a few years and used to grab a few arcanas for playing SF/Lina.
bro can you share your knowledge how to make money in csgo. I have been playing this fir months now but I didnt have any idea that the items can be sold? I beed your expertise on this. Please pm me.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
bitcoincollector03

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:55:16 AM

Not surprised, there are already ICO circulating to buy this kind of games, check in coinschedule.com you might find similar crypto currencies used and perhaps you can also invest on it.
karnwillbit

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:38:02 PM

Hi everyone,

Have you guys noticed how many games with a market are getting into cryptocurrency?
Most of you probably heard of the game Counter Strike:Global Offensive, this game has guns that you can receive from crates or in-game drops that have real value ranging from $0.01 - $40.000.00 Shocked there is websites such as bitskins.com that sell these 'guns' also called skins for bitcoins and this market is huge!

Not just Counter Strike:Global Offensive, but also games such as PUBG (Player Unknown's BattleGround), Dota 2 etc..  loads of virtual items that are being sold on websites for cryptocurrencies.

I figured some of you may be interested in these markets, let me know your thoughts about this!  Smiley

Yaking / Boris
Well you are talking about big games here, Cash Robot the game I prefer to play, also allows you to play and win in bitcoins. It’s a tough start at first, but once you get to know it and have some patience you’ll get your rewards. But it’s good to hear that these big games are also being sold in BTC. And all these are for the sake of gaining attention of people toward bitcoin so that more people can earn and enjoy from it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: