Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:38:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Bitcoin reach $10,000 before major correction?
YES
NO

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be the next Bitcoin ATH?  (Read 759 times)
RajalanRami (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:25:03 PM

I am just wondering about the next level to reach in this cryptocurrency game what do you think about it  Huh

Pretty sure it will be one level up again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:33:57 PM

If it doesn't drop steadily for the next 2 years from here down to like 2500 or lower before the next upswing I will be plenty happy..

I've been saying BTC is going to $10k for years even before it broke 1k this time..
It didn't quite reach 10k but damn close enough for me to feel like I've been right all along..

I think I'm going to have to start saying some shit about BTC going to $50k now..
Not sure yet.. I need to pick a new number that is seemingly rediculous at first glance but yet somewhat plausible..

What did it go, about 20x this last run? About 350 to over 7k...

If it falls down to 2500 from here what is 20x 2500..

I'll be damned it's 50k..

Could very well be that this pump on the chart looks just like the last pump but 10x..
Pump to 1200 fall to 190..
Pump to 12000 fall to 1900?
Pump to 120000 fall to 19000?Huh

Hell if I know but look at the repeating patterns on the BTC all chart..

It seems everyone always thinks that last pump was the last pump their will be until it happens again and everyone is flabbergasted that the pattern continues..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:37:24 PM

There is easy way to over $10k within end of this year or by first few months of 2018. Bitcoin price was increased by 7 times within a year period and if it will do the same by end of next year price can be over $50k.  Shocked Shocked

Its better to keep holding your bitcoin for long term rather than selling during dumps with panic.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:08:22 PM

I am just wondering about the next level to reach in this cryptocurrency game what do you think about it  Huh

If the bull run starts again, I think we could reach $10k before people start booking profits. I think we will stagnate at $10k for some time, and then proceed further. It could happen quickly if there is a trigger like Bitcoin futures actually start trading.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:17:44 PM

The price is moving so fast right now, i would not be surprised if we are touching seven thousand dollars again by tomorrow, it seems that bitcoin is now recovering from it's last dump.
And if you check the mempool, there are upto 32 transactions per second, and there are not even 100k unconfirmed transactions, this is incredible
All those guys from bitcoin cash and those greedy miners are trying to destroy bitcoin, but they can not see that bitcoin is much more stronger than them, all this thing is crazy.

fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:45:04 AM

Bitcoin price might have crossed $9000 by this time as its price was surging high until it reached $7,788 soon after CME announced launch of bitcoin futures.But due to FUD in the market and BCH being pumped very high and at the same time,miners shifting from bitcoin to mine BCH,its price dropped near $6,115.But very soon ,it recovered and now its price is $6,702.If this bullish trend continues,bitcoin might easily cross $10,000 by this year end.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:49:16 AM

Bitcoin price might have crossed $9000 by this time as its price was surging high until it reached $7,788 soon after CME announced launch of bitcoin futures.But due to FUD in the market and BCH being pumped very high and at the same time,miners shifting from bitcoin to mine BCH,its price dropped near $6,115.But very soon ,it recovered and now its price is $6,702.If this bullish trend continues,bitcoin might easily cross $10,000 by this year end.

Oh well, we sure crossed $9000 by now by when segwit2x get cancelled and followed by the ensuing drama, bitcoin drops but have recovered already. For the new ATH, I think its fairly to say that $8000 should be the target the first. And I just hope that this recovery will be followed by another bullrun. Let forget about BCH for now and just stick to bitcoin so that we can have a good price at the end of 2017.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:28:12 AM

As of now we had $6507.72 value and if you are looking for the next All Time High there is no doubt that it can be the $8000 mark at the moment because we are almost nearing that level and bitcoin did landed to the $7700 mark that means there are a possibility that we can sure get there, we had 2 months to go before the next year and I think this Month of December will be fruitful for us.
RajalanRami (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:41:11 PM

If it doesn't drop steadily for the next 2 years from here down to like 2500 or lower before the next upswing I will be plenty happy..

I've been saying BTC is going to $10k for years even before it broke 1k this time..
It didn't quite reach 10k but damn close enough for me to feel like I've been right all along..

I think I'm going to have to start saying some shit about BTC going to $50k now..
Not sure yet.. I need to pick a new number that is seemingly rediculous at first glance but yet somewhat plausible..

What did it go, about 20x this last run? About 350 to over 7k...

If it falls down to 2500 from here what is 20x 2500..

I'll be damned it's 50k..

Could very well be that this pump on the chart looks just like the last pump but 10x..
Pump to 1200 fall to 190..
Pump to 12000 fall to 1900?
Pump to 120000 fall to 19000?Huh

Hell if I know but look at the repeating patterns on the BTC all chart..

It seems everyone always thinks that last pump was the last pump their will be until it happens again and everyone is flabbergasted that the pattern continues..

10k would be great at first but 50 grands sounds unimaginable for me. Let's just hold and see what the future will bring us Smiley
RajalanRami (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:48:23 PM

There is easy way to over $10k within end of this year or by first few months of 2018. Bitcoin price was increased by 7 times within a year period and if it will do the same by end of next year price can be over $50k.  Shocked Shocked

Its better to keep holding your bitcoin for long term rather than selling during dumps with panic.

Definitely holding is still worthwhile.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:17:07 PM

How amazing it would be to see bitcoin over 8500 dollars each one, a lot of people would be happy with this, but honestly, we all are expecting to see bitcoin over ten thousand dollars as soon as possible, and i am still waiting to see it before this year ends.
it can really happen if we put all our effort and money on bitcoin, in order to see that happening.
the marketcap has been growing a lot in the last few days, more than ten percent in just six days and it means that it is more than 10% of increase. (5,4% for bitcoin)

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

RajalanRami (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:52:11 PM

How amazing it would be to see bitcoin over 8500 dollars each one, a lot of people would be happy with this, but honestly, we all are expecting to see bitcoin over ten thousand dollars as soon as possible, and i am still waiting to see it before this year ends.
it can really happen if we put all our effort and money on bitcoin, in order to see that happening.
the marketcap has been growing a lot in the last few days, more than ten percent in just six days and it means that it is more than 10% of increase. (5,4% for bitcoin)

Over ten grand this year would be really awesome. 2017 have really been a year of cryptocurrency and of course I am already happy at this point Smiley
RajalanRami (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:43:20 PM

8745. Was rising more than I first expected and not big correction yet.
RajalanRami (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:45:18 PM

And we did go past that point already Smiley
RajalanRami (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:47:09 PM

As of now we had $6507.72 value and if you are looking for the next All Time High there is no doubt that it can be the $8000 mark at the moment because we are almost nearing that level and bitcoin did landed to the $7700 mark that means there are a possibility that we can sure get there, we had 2 months to go before the next year and I think this Month of December will be fruitful for us.

You got it right Smiley
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:50:38 PM

Wow i have been looking at the first replies of this thread and everybody was saying that bitcoin was never going to touch or be more than $8000 before december.

All those people were wrong, and this thread has just been created one week ago, it is incredible the way that bitcoin is going up at the moment, there is no way to control it and that is the main reason of why it is going so fast at the moment.

How far it would go during the next days? maybe it will be higher than nine thousand dollars during this week, what do you think guys?
RajalanRami (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:55:47 PM

The price is moving so fast right now, i would not be surprised if we are touching seven thousand dollars again by tomorrow, it seems that bitcoin is now recovering from it's last dump.
And if you check the mempool, there are upto 32 transactions per second, and there are not even 100k unconfirmed transactions, this is incredible
All those guys from bitcoin cash and those greedy miners are trying to destroy bitcoin, but they can not see that bitcoin is much more stronger than them, all this thing is crazy.

Well you were right bitcoin really is recovered now and still pumping up.
Greedy miners are totally destroying the planet.
Let bitcoin get even stronger and maybe even unbreakable some day!
RajalanRami (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:02:50 PM

Wow i have been looking at the first replies of this thread and everybody was saying that bitcoin was never going to touch or be more than $8000 before december.

All those people were wrong, and this thread has just been created one week ago, it is incredible the way that bitcoin is going up at the moment, there is no way to control it and that is the main reason of why it is going so fast at the moment.

How far it would go during the next days? maybe it will be higher than nine thousand dollars during this week, what do you think guys?

Yes many people thought it was just that insane pump and was going to crash anytime soon.

Now its rising so fast I am pretty sure the price will hit 9000 mark in 24h.
RajalanRami (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:07:57 PM

If the bull run starts again, I think we could reach $10k before people start booking profits. I think we will stagnate at $10k for some time, and then proceed further. It could happen quickly if there is a trigger like Bitcoin futures actually start trading.

$10k is not very far from this point anymore and very much likely to be true soon.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:12:52 PM

close 10k $, psychology is big point here

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print