Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ->The Labor Union for Bounties, lets make our own conditions<-  (Read 1379 times)
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:14:30 PM

What bounty you are talking about ?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ares0211 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:30:32 PM

At slack will be discussion top bounty-companies? I'm fully understand your idea?

Yeah there will be discussions about top bounty campains. But the main reason of the group is to offer an ICO project, let me say, 30 bounty participants at once (our members). But therefore, that we join together, we demand better conditions than the project offers here in the forum.
Ares0211 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:49:47 PM

What bounty you are talking about ?

First, we going to make special deals with different projects. So there will be different kinds of bounties.

Referred to our first deal, I cant tell you more, here at bct. You may understand, that the devs doesnt want us to talk about the bounty or them here in the thread. I mean we get better conditions than normal bounty participants. If youre interested, join our Slack. "Come in and find Out"  Cool
Ares0211 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:58:20 PM

Im gonna join. The idea is not the badest and everything is explained in the slack right?

Sry, did not Seen your question. Of course, everything is explained in the slack channel, in Detail: under announcements
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:39:29 PM

At slack will be discussion top bounty-companies? I'm fully understand your idea?

Yeah there will be discussions about top bounty campains. But the main reason of the group is to offer an ICO project, let me say, 30 bounty participants at once (our members). But therefore, that we join together, we demand better conditions than the project offers here in the forum.

Good idea, thanks for explanation. But what we can offer to developers? Why we better than other random bounty-participants from bitcointalk?
p.s. As I'm understand you right

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ares0211 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:18:27 PM

Good idea, thanks for explanation. But what we can offer to developers? Why we better than other random bounty-participants from bitcointalk?

1. It is tempting for devs to get 20-30 participants at once. For example signature campains: look at spreadsheets from different campains: there are so many blacklistings over the time. Participants do not post or change their signature.
When you have one group of 30 members and something is not working, you just send a message to our admins and its going to be fixed. Less work for a bounty manager.

2. Come in and find out  Tongue
stablesmirk

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:21:08 AM

Devs are nice, I like their answers here!
ClassyCoin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:41:17 AM

Great concept, these ICOs has really taken the community for granted, some of their conditions are very high and also with very low reward.
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:43:35 AM

Lovely idea and concept, i really cant beat it, why we the community will be promoting these ICOs and be getting very little rewards. To cap it all, some conditions are very difficult to meet.

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
Ares0211 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:33:58 PM

Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?

I think youre in the wrong thread Grin
Ares0211 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:12:42 PM

Lovely idea and concept, i really cant beat it, why we the community will be promoting these ICOs and be getting very little rewards. To cap it all, some conditions are very difficult to meet.

(:

Welcome to our community, check our announcements subchannel and if you have any question to our special deal, dont hesitate to ask.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

1. It is tempting for devs to get 20-30 participants at once. For example signature campains: look at spreadsheets from different campains: there are so many blacklistings over the time. Participants do not post or change their signature.
When you have one group of 30 members and something is not working, you just send a message to our admins and its going to be fixed. Less work for a bounty manager.

2. Come in and find out  Tongue

2. I have to come in - there's no other choice after this conversation ))
Let it rock  Cool

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ares0211 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:02:53 PM

2. Come in and find out  Tongue

2. I have to come in - there's no other choice after this conversation ))
Let it rock  Cool

Your welcome, if you have questions, like I said above, dont hesitate to ask (:
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:04:39 PM

Guys, you should join this slack group for good bounty earnings. I joined and I am very happy  Wink

Ares0211 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

Guys, you should join this slack group for good bounty earnings. I joined and I am very happy  Wink

Thank you bali, you are welcome.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:14:20 AM

Yeah. It's been awesome for the past one week I joined... Love the spirit in there.
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:18:48 PM

One of the best decisions in my crypto-life was to join the slack. so come and join us
Ares0211 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:01:38 AM

One of the best decisions in my crypto-life was to join the slack. so come and join us

Haha Willi, dont exaggerate, no one believes you Grin... besides of me,...
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:28:57 AM

Haha Willi, dont exaggerate, no one believes you Grin... besides of me,...

every word is true :-)
MustCoins

Activity: 207

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:04:46 PM

Great idea. I've joined: mustcoins.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: