Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful when you received this email!  (Read 1046 times)
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:57:18 AM

I receive a few of these types of emails misrepresenting many different websites each day. The key is to be careful and don't click any links or open emails that you are not expecting.

Thank you very much for the information.
After my friend hacked, I'm afraid of all the unknown letters. If I miss something important, it will be less damage than I become a victim of a hacker.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:03:21 AM

I also keep receiving emails from Bittrex and Bitfinex that A new device tried to access my account and i should change my password and all. Though i put 2 factor authentication on my accounts, but i still don't feel safe keeping any of my bitcoins into an exchange anymore as the hunters are always trying to hunt the accounts these days as the price of bitcoins is really high. I would also recommend everyone not to keep a very big amount of bitcoins into any exchange website as they can be stolen anytime. Being secure should be our first priority in bitcoin.
Viakor

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:06:19 AM

Thanks bro. Nowdays a lot of people are trying to scam us with this mails and even more. Do they not care ? WTF. How can they live and steal from people how have earned it legally.

There is something really wrong in your brain. You must be arrested for lifetime.
manatadecoco

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:49:30 AM

Thank you for letting us know about that. Shocked
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:54:48 AM

Few minutes ago I received an email from Coinbase said that someone was trying to log into my account

I didn't careful so I clicked "Cancel Request"

After that I realized that it's a fake email cause the real email only mailed by    amazonses.com, but luckily I set up my Coinbase account with highest level secure with both Google Authenticator and phone SMS

I just want to let everyone know about this and be careful.

This is the first time I received this one.
thanks for the info. I think this info is very useful other people know that many hackers do fraud via email. thank you
phutakami

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:45:18 AM

Few minutes ago I received an email from Coinbase said that someone was trying to log into my account

After that I realized that it's a fake email cause the real email only mailed by    amazonses.com, but luckily I set up my Coinbase account with highest level secure with both Google Authenticator and phone SMS

I also get mail like you and it records your account login from iphone with ip in USA. But if you notice this is a fake mail it is trying to deceive us to steal account.
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:09:52 AM

Thanks for the heads up, this might be their way to steal your bitcoin wallet password since thats the most common form of hacking, well other than hacking the mining pools and exchanges. Let's all be cautious and be informed always.

ALT67890

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:21:23 AM

After reading about it, I need to look upon every account I have and its security. It is good that we should be the one informing our co-member in this forum of what should we be avoiding in all cases of hacking and scamming attempts by those who don’t play fairly and want instant money in the expense of other person hardworking money. Let this be a lesson to everyone of us and hoping no one will be soon a victim.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:23:51 AM

~snip

thanks for the info. I think this info is very useful other people know that many hackers do fraud via email. thank you
always set 2fa is really help, 2fa on email, 2fa on every wallet account, back up key and always read carefully if you got suspicious email. that is the key to avoid phising attempts

wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:29:54 AM

Nowadays, there are dozens of phishing emails keep spamming our mailbox every day. I also received a rather similar email, said that someone from Russia was trying to log into my Etherdelta's account.

Once I saw it, I didn't pay much attention, but just delete it instantly. Never click any links from unknown & unauthorized emails and you will be fined Smiley

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:32:12 AM

Scammers have gone very far to still information, very sad. Hopefully no one will fall for this, would be awful to lose coins.

Positivebetting
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:35:09 AM

I am always careful with any email that comes in the email I have. hearing too many phishing sites targeting their prey via email makes me hesitate to open a strange email. yeah, better delete unnecessary, or strange, emails that go into your message.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:35:41 AM

thank you so much for the information..
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:39:31 AM

Thanks for your suggestion and Ive had some amount in Coinbase will withdraw in a day or two since I am getting afraid of these types of phishing.

Coinsecure had a authorize browser settings, but still these hackers will do anything even they can OTP verification.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:42:02 AM

because it can be lost when you know your email and then you can also scam we should keep our email when it's gone maybe it's not

jirene21

Activity: 140

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:46:20 AM

Thank you very much to inform us. Well we need also careful what we click

manatadecoco

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:39:58 PM

Thank you very much for your warning. I pay attention
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:06:21 PM

Thank you very much for this beautiful post. Because hackers have already hacked many accounts by making such an email.
To survive such a scam, there must be awareness among ourselves

Be hardworker
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:56:52 PM

A friend of mine caught the virus. It is very specific. When you copy the purse to the clipboard, on which you want to transfer money, the virus detects a potential set of numbers and letters and substitutes another's wallet for the hacker. Be careful when you list finances. Recheck at least the last signs in the purse number.

dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:53:59 PM

Few days ago received same kind of email in the name of ether delta
Saying my account was accessed by unauthorized account from russia  Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: