Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will altcoins boom again?  (Read 3886 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:36:09 PM

Bitcoin dominance raised from 52% to over 58% in past 24 hours.
Bitcoin price raised from 7200 to over 8000 and now it's back to 7900.

I'm expecting alt 'boom' in next 48 hours to correct the Bitcoin dominance again to 52%-54%. Now it's good time to buy alts.

Btc rise is astronomical! I don't think it will last forever. New money will eventually flow into altcoins. I'm a little pissed for not holding any btc during this pop. But I'm confident alt will go up again.
I doubt if it will last forever too but we cannot really say for now how long it is going to keep doing this. The rise in bitcoin has really made altcoins to feel it badly and most of them are even finding it hard to break any ATH or even sustain it for long if they do as most people are trying as much as possible not to miss the BTC bullish movement cause of any Alt.

However, like you have said, nothing lasts forever, at some point there should be a balance for a while to give the Alts some breathing space.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:03:09 PM

Some people are saying BCH will supersede BTC. This has folks worried that they backed the wrong horse when they bought BTC over BCH.

That’s like saying because we own silver, we shouldn’t bother with gold. The market is big enough for both BTC and BCH.

While BTC may not be able to scale (yet), the BCH scaling solution is not without its drawbacks either.
Many people will not have too much of a problem with bitcoin cash if it did not promote itself as the real bitcoin, there is space for both of them but I think that is what has bothered people the most, and with the recent pump in the price we could see the price is being heavily manipulated by whales and the miners and that does not add any credibility to bitcoin cash.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:16:02 PM

I have bought a lot of altcoins in the last weeks.

Feels like alts are ready for a bull run. Bitcoin is heading from ATH to ATH and alts are strong and stronger day by day.

blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:33:06 PM

I hope that altcoin will rise this btc prices , this would be enough for everyone of us Roll Eyes

Freddoe

Activity: 168

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:14:48 PM

We are booming! Look at almost all alts and the prices they had earlier this year. I also wish that we had a higher boom but we are still climbing.

uDwcHYO

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:13:22 PM

did not wait long, projects are growing again, many projects have made great growth in the last couple of days.

zzz
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:06:23 PM

I guess if a project can come up with some idea that is useful in the real world and not just in theory and maybe in the future if the society turns towards digitalization, than the altcoin of these projects will boom, no matter what happens in the crypto market. Recent examples are power ledger or modum. Both solid projects with ICO's that didnt sell out, but people are realizing the value proposition now and start buying them.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:06:54 PM

Is now the time to go all in on altcoins?
It hard to predict, when will the altcoin will boom again in the market.
Since the value of bitcoin, is so high that cause the altcoin bleed now.
And we can't say until when the bitcoin stay at that amount.
The important things is bitcoin remains on top.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:38:58 AM

I dont think altcoin will go up quickly. It seem increase slowly day by day. Therefore, trading is more better than invest in long term.

vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:18:19 AM

I dont think altcoin will go up quickly. It seem increase slowly day by day. Therefore, trading is more better than invest in long term.

Alt coins are making a strong comeback now. December will be a good month for alt coins. Time to buy more.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:29:49 AM

when it will happen by the date, it is difficult to say. but you can voice the conditions under which the altcoy will again begin to grow significantly. We need bitcoin to reboot and change in price not so fast. then the altcoins will also grow smoothly or fall smoothly. will begin an organic change in the price of altcoyins. then the trust of old market participants will recover and money will flow from new. and then there will be a general revival of the market. I hope that this will happen in April 2018

Once bitcoin holders decide to sell their bitcoin, the price of altcoins will go to the space simply. They will buy altcoins instead of bitcoin and they will make their trades accordingly here. You should wait.

The price of altcoins in my analysis sometimes depends on the price movements of bitcoin. Bitcoin holders really a big impact to the price of altcoins. But I still believe that altcoins and bitcoin will continue to boom in the coming years, be more patient and do hold more.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:09:21 AM

I am expecting a collapse in Bitcoin soon. It will be maybe in the beginning of 2018, or in middle of 2018. Just before that we may see a rise in altcoins and then collapse in all cryptocurrencies. This may sound like nightmare but they will all recover after that, no one can claim all prices will increase without a correction.

This time we may not see a huge increase in all coins, but the ones that really has a story behind. In the last pump, exactly all coins were increased even without a fundamental reason.
We all have our opinions but I do not think that is going to happen, a significant amount of money is going to enter the market before the end of the year so a crash at the beginning of the year seems highly unlikely, I think that what we are seeing is something different, this is not just an increase in price, to me this is the beginning of the mainstream adoption of bitcoin and that is why I'm keeping all my bitcoin and not selling any.
bk2000

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:16:14 AM

Altcoins running this week with ETC at all time high!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:32:20 AM

Altcoins have experienced a huge rise in the spring and beginning of summer 2017. After that semiannual fall. It is hoped that in 2018 the situation will repeat itself. Spring and all, too, will fly. Now even the councils do not have to give open top 100 sheet crypts look who greatly subsided but has an active community. such projects sooner or later shoot

artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:51:46 AM

I'm waiting for the ALTCOIN growth next year in the spring. Now we need to attention with the cue ball switched to ALTCOINS stupid FORK's. The situation is reminiscent of ETHER in the summer when the ICO price went up to $ 420. As soon as the endless forks of the cue ball prices on violas should again go up. But now notice that grow only the top of Altcoins.

Now will come the big investors they are investing a bunch of money in the top 20 projects and the rest remains to us. Expected portfolio growth in ALTCOINS for the 2018 year, more than 1,000 percent

High risk high payoff
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:48:31 AM

january will be a big month for altcoin just hold it thoght for now it will be big than ever you can think of it

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: