Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am not in this sphere anymore  (Read 195 times)
Rogerbakeruk (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:02:49 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 09:19:44 PM by Rogerbakeruk

I am not in this sphere anymore

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigfish321

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

i want to know why you have a keylogger in your github?
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

If you would like to know about an upcoming ICO with a difference let me know.
The difference is that this ICO is not for an idea/concept, it is in order to raise funds to assist the roll-out of 10 ready for market Artificial intelligence driven products and services that will disrupt the world... some of the products are already live others are ready to be switched on. Comment if you want to know more about this.
PS: there is an opportunity to be gifted shares in the company as a thank you for taking part in the ICO and making the founders vision come to fruition.

Is there a ANN thread? I remember that any project that was going to be ICO needed an ANN thread.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bigfish321

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:36:53 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 05:55:58 PM by bigfish321

The difference is that this ICO is not for an idea/concept, it is in order to raise funds to assist the roll-out of 10 ready for market Artificial intelligence driven products and services that will disrupt the world... some of the products are already live others are ready to be switched on. Comment if you want to know more about this.
PS: there is an opportunity to be gifted shares in the company as a thank you for taking part in the ICO and making the founders vision come to fruition.

why don't you name the ico in your post? i already know the name but others might want to know. i see you have already modified your github to no longer show the activity and https://www.dropbox.com/s/lcmu3p2l4lg29yy/Capture.JPG?dl=0. wish i took better screenshots of the Invacio github, but this should make anyone think before they trust this ico at least.
bigfish321

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

Is there a ANN thread? I remember that any project that was going to be ICO needed an ANN thread.

not really, just a few bs shady posts from the same day. they are all over facebook posting also. we banned them from our group.
steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:53:59 PM

I would take a look into Crowdholding.

They are a co-creation platform that rewards you for giving feedback and ideas in crypto (both their own and other ERC-20 tokens on their platform). I think these guys will take off in the next year especially if they take some ICO's that are on their forum.

They have had a working beta since April and have over 2,000 users already, I see improvements and new startups appearing regularly and they are close to completing their ICO (which they have a very low hard cap of 1 million USD). They just released a statement about closing their ICO very soon.

They have a strong team which has experience from Google, Skype, HP and Oracle and answer questions on their telegram and thread.

https://ico.crowdholding.com

Hope this helps on your quest to find a nice ICO.
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

i'm interested, let me know by replying my msg below, i will check it out, i hope they do have a good team
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:25:28 AM

It would be helpful if you could include some information about the project. Or are you looking for some team members to join n the project to develop it further?

Rebdoomer

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:46:45 AM

Important warning:

TRON plagiarized whitepapers:
https://www.inverse.com/article/40050-tron-trx-cryptocurrency-plagiarism-scandal

DADI ICO plagiarized whitepapers:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/7oeg4q/dadi_has_plagiarized_parts_of_sonm_whitepaper_why/
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:19:09 PM

why you don't include the ICO? and better you post this on thread bounties, so people interested in ICO can learn and then can join.
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

I'm interested in the new ICO project, but you just post a post, so it's hard to tell if it's a hoax.
Is there any open source code for gtihub?

fedor12412341224124123532

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

ICO    GLUON    It is the first flagship ICO on the Stratis platform and if it is successful it will mean a great deal not only to GLUON but also to Stratis.                                          The project solves this problem. Where do we find ourselves? I think this is the beginning of the path of total automation and against such an interest in virtual reality and unmanned technologies, we will get a smart transport of the future. For the sake of such transformations of reality I am ready to pay    https://www.gluon.com/tokensale/gluid/21/
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

i want to know why you have a keylogger in your github?
really?a keylogger on github?seems like a shady work here..this may sure an another scam offering for those newbie here that digging for money,and some desperate folks that no other want here just to take easy money
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: