Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:19:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Highest paying earn bitcoin site?  (Read 10273 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 05:35:20 PM

Come up with your own thing, this is the digital age after all. Quit sitting on your ass expecting someone to hand you free money for nothing.

Invent a damn faucet for gods sake, because you must be stupid if you don't think someone, somewhere is getting rich off all you fools.

Also... I don't imagine any of these faucet operators come close to what I make with my own "digital age" business... [ none of your business ]
( I have been working with computers since the 70's ) 

You have no idea...    Tongue   LOL 

Don't ASSume... You also have no idea whatsoever.
gollygosh

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:06:45 PM

Hate to do this, but if your that poor and you want some easy pocket change then try this:-
http://www.clixsense.com/?4109136

you can then use the money to buy bitcoin, every little helps Smiley

ampere9765

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:17:40 PM

I used to use coinworker months before the bubble...... anyone know if they are still good?
flipper

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:48:24 PM

I've also done the "free" sites before and agree that it was not worth the time. I'm focusing on the "earn" sites that require a little bit of work but pay much better. In one day I am able to earn 0.02 BTC in my free time on Bitcoinget, which I think is pretty worth it.

Do you pay a transaction fee?. How does that affect your pay amount?
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:38:57 PM

I've also done the "free" sites before and agree that it was not worth the time. I'm focusing on the "earn" sites that require a little bit of work but pay much better. In one day I am able to earn 0.02 BTC in my free time on Bitcoinget, which I think is pretty worth it.

Do you pay a transaction fee?. How does that affect your pay amount?

It doesn't. Transaction fees are paid by the sender, in this particular case.

flavius

Activity: 154

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:42:31 PM

I use the sites that pay around $30 an hour. You can't really do multiple of them at the same time but it's not horrible.

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
bynum (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:12:20 AM

I use the sites that pay around $30 an hour. You can't really do multiple of them at the same time but it's not horrible.

What site is this?
flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:12:58 AM

cant link to tor websites here

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
endsgamer

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:41:38 AM

In my experience any "free" or "earn" bitcoin sites are just not worth the time. The time could be better spent working by mowing lawns or whatever to make money, and then put it into btc.
ag346

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:30:03 AM

cant link to tor websites here

One of the posts above was able to provide a link.  However, if it's against the forum rules, then I think just mentioning the name of the website would be enough for someone to do search engine lookup to find the URL.
flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:53:49 AM

you cannot link to illegal TOR/onion websites on this forum

bynum (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:47:27 AM

In my experience any "free" or "earn" bitcoin sites are just not worth the time. The time could be better spent working by mowing lawns or whatever to make money, and then put it into btc.

I'm not interested in mowing lawns or selling lemonade as was suggested before. Do you know any convenient, easy ways to make money at my computer without special skills or investment?
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:24:42 PM

That's depends... freebitco.in can payout very highly if you have many referals... gambling sites can also give you a good amount of btc. So A few sites can payout high if you use them right.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

ferman

Activity: 238

Sanırım BAN 11 Nisan'a uzadı...

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 11:22:47 PM

if you have a time check landofbitcoin.com
when i started this btc business Tongue i found that site and i remember i was very happy to find them. cuz there is automated faucet browser. its very simple to earn.

turncoat_ewok

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:21:03 AM

What are the ways to earn bitcoin from this site? Is video uploading is only way to earn Bitcoin?
Zebra

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:55:01 AM

What are the ways to earn bitcoin from this site? Is video uploading is only way to earn Bitcoin?

You can sell goods https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=51.0, sell digital goods https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0, provide services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0, join a signature campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0, join a giveaway https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0, etc.

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:57:15 AM

hyipworld

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:32:56 AM

how much we can earn here in one day Smiley and how much will be referral commission .
howareyo

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:13:36 PM

If you want to earn 2000/2500 satoshi every minute you should consider joining Primedice / win88 faucets.
ltbharley

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:00:56 PM

I prefer to use some bitcoin based websites instead of faucets, you can have fun and earn something.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: