Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:31:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Highest paying earn bitcoin site?  (Read 10273 times)
bynum (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:06:25 PM

So far the highest paying site I have found is Bitcoinget. They're paying 50 ubtc for each video compared to Cointube which only pays 10 ubtc. Plus they have tasks which let you earn even more if you put some work into it. Are there any other sites I might not know about that pay even better?
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:49:56 PM

BitcoinGet is a very site to make some simple tasks for bitcoin.

naphto

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:08:42 PM

So far the highest paying site I have found is Bitcoinget. They're paying 50 ubtc for each video compared to Cointube which only pays 10 ubtc. Plus they have tasks which let you earn even more if you put some work into it. Are there any other sites I might not know about that pay even better?

You should not waste your time with that kind of website
royston

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:18:31 PM

I also started with various faucets but soon found them not worth the time and effort. Don't expect too much (or anything at all) from the "free" sites!

naphto

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:27:57 PM

I also started with various faucets but soon found them not worth the time and effort. Don't expect too much (or anything at all) from the "free" sites!

yes, you will waste hours, and still not being able to send the first satoshi Smiley
bynum (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:56:07 PM

I've also done the "free" sites before and agree that it was not worth the time. I'm focusing on the "earn" sites that require a little bit of work but pay much better. In one day I am able to earn 0.02 BTC in my free time on Bitcoinget, which I think is pretty worth it.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:00:52 PM

It's not a faucet, you get paid to perform small tasks.

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:05:18 PM

Doesn't change the fact that the "payout" consists of unspendable dust.
pontiacg5

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:06:15 PM

No, it's still a faucet.

You people are silly. You could make more money going out and getting a real job and then buying bitcoins. Mow some lawns or something.

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
bynum (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:20:28 PM

It seems like people are still confusing faucets with the kind of sites I'm trying to discuss. Is getting 0.02 btc an hour considered collecting dust?

I actually have a full time job, and I'm not interested in mowing lawns for extra money. I want to be able to put in some minutes here and there whenever I want in my underwear.
pontiacg5

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:24:43 PM

You make 2 dollars an hour. I guess if your time is that worthless than by all means...

I could make more than 2 dollars an hour selling stupid ebooks on ebay, or even bitmit.

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
hambalan

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:30:25 PM

It seems like people are still confusing faucets with the kind of sites I'm trying to discuss. Is getting 0.02 btc an hour considered collecting dust?

I actually have a full time job, and I'm not interested in mowing lawns for extra money. I want to be able to put in some minutes here and there whenever I want in my underwear.

If you have a full time joy, why not buy some coins instead. Surely your time is worth more - spend some quality time with your nearest and dearest instead.
bynum (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:34:36 PM

You make 2 dollars an hour. I guess if your time is that worthless than by all means...

I could make more than 2 dollars an hour selling stupid ebooks on ebay, or even bitmit.

Good for you, if I had ebooks to sell I would consider doing it, although dealing with ebay/bitmit is kind of stressful for me. Doing the tasks and videos is actually kind of relaxing for me, dare I even say fun sometimes.
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 03:40:03 PM

i invested only 1BTC in Shares, now they generating my Fees and way more, than one Hour on all Faucets today.
Now i can lurk all Day long at Bitcointalk

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
bynum (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:41:09 PM

If you have a full time joy, why not buy some coins instead. Surely your time is worth more - spend some quality time with your nearest and dearest instead.

I'm not interested in buying coins. It seems like a pain in the ass and I don't have the extra money to spend.

Anyway, I wasn't asking for an opinion of whether doing these sites is worth it or not. I was hoping someone else might know of other sites similar to Bitcoinget and offer some comparison.
greyhawk

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:59:11 PM

You'll make more than 2$ an hour selling lemonade at the street corner.

Hell, do it in your underwear, call it lemonude, get internetfamous.
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:17:40 PM

What is wrong with all you people who are trying to talk people, who may be just starting out, from the trying and testing the Bitcoin system for themselves.
If you don't get enough from these faucets etc. then don't use them. Let other people make their own decisions.
It isn't about making a living from the, admittedly, very small payouts...

What good is it if one only gets very very small amounts?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74046.msg1088930#msg1088930

And the idea that the BTC one gets is dust and can't be spent is untrue as well.
Most faucets these days allow one to delay payouts until a reasonable amount has built up. 
Educate yourselves before spreading nonsense.

Back to the topic: Bitcoinget is good for some people ( e.g. videos available to view are often dependent on ones location )
but there are lots of other sites that some may find better... and of course there is nothing wrong with using them all.

Free Bitcoin Sites ( newbie version, including newbie lotto )
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718

Btw, when I first started trying these things out back in the middle of 2011 people were making the same complaints
about the small payouts. 0.01 BTC? 0.10 BTC?   pffft! 

I have made well into the double digits and that is worth something significant today and will no doubt be worth a
lot more in the future.   
greyhawk

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:03:21 PM

What is wrong with all you people who are trying to talk people, who may be just starting out, from the trying and testing the Bitcoin system for themselves.

Ah, I see you are so intrigued with this perfect business idea, you are trying to play it down lest another one does it before you.

Be advised that at this time I am only willing to sell the rights for LemoNUDETM to the OP. I would have sold it to you had you asked nicely, but I do not want to support people who intend to keep others poor by feeding them their dust.

You are a bad person and you should feel bad.
pontiacg5

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 07:00:01 PM

If you don't get enough from these faucets etc. then don't use them. Let other people make their own decisions.

And the idea that the BTC one gets is dust and can't be spent is untrue as well.
Most faucets these days allow one to delay payouts until a reasonable amount has built up. 

Back to the topic: Bitcoinget is good for some people ( e.g. videos available to view are often dependent on ones location )
but there are lots of other sites that some may find better... and of course there is nothing wrong with using them all.

Btw, when I first started trying these things out back in the middle of 2011 people were making the same complaints
about the small payouts. 0.01 BTC? 0.10 BTC?   pffft! 

I have made well into the double digits and that is worth something significant today and will no doubt be worth a
lot more in the future.   

Ridiculous.

Do you know how much you could have now had you not wasted your time jumping through hoops for nickels? Imagine if you bought ten coins back then, just ten for around $100, instead of wasting your life on stupid sites like that. Hell, imagine you went out and got a part time minimum wage job instead of wasting time on faucets and directed ALL of those profits to bitcoins.

It's an incredible waste of time, internet resources, and electricity, but if you already can't see that then you belong working on a faucet. 

Double digits!! Ohhhh boy! Big baller now lol!

Also, an e-book is just an example. Come up with your own thing, this is the digital age after all. Quit sitting on your ass expecting someone to hand you free money for nothing.

Invent a damn faucet for gods sake, because you must be stupid if you don't think someone, somewhere is getting rich off all you fools.

Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 07:07:32 PM

about the small payouts. 0.01 BTC? 0.10 BTC?   pffft!  

lot more in the future.  

Ridiculous.

Do you know how much you could have now had you not wasted your time jumping through hoops for nickels? Imagine if you bought ten coins back then, just ten for around $100, instead of wasting your life on stupid sites like that. Hell, imagine you went out and got a part time minimum wage job instead of wasting time on faucets and directed ALL of those profits to bitcoins.

I bought over a thousand BTC back then at an average price under $6.  I don't maintain the newbie lotto thread to make money. I don't need it.

Did you read the post I linked to? Of course you didn't. You are only interested in telling people how stupid they are for wanting to use these faucets
to start learning about and using Bitcoin.  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: