Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest 20 usd,then have 1 million usd within 12 months(Must read or will regret)  (Read 428 times)
bettor_earth (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:25:07 PM

Hi,
I am the most connected person with the group who are control the whole banking and money system ever appeared at the public.
All of what you guys are seeing (Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin unconfirmed transactions, etc.) is just a signal from the group behind.
That signal is very clear, the changing in Global Money System.

The reason Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies going to false and false quickly because of 2 reason:
1. The global currencies money reset. There will be a brand new money system will replace the current one.
2. The environment, mining bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies is extremely harmful to the environment.

If you want to know more about the Global Currency Reset, read this:
https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/100-truth-about-global-currency-reset

On the bright sight,
Bitcoin used to be cheap just like Zimbabwe money note now...

If you want to become rich, you just need to listen to me. Go buy a Zimbabwe note, there will be a group going to buy 1 million GBP per Zimbabwe note very very soon.

It is only cost around 20 usd per note. Remember Zimbabwe money note is very very limited and it all printed and finished long ago already. It is rarer than gold, silver, etc.

Imagine there is a news on the media like that? Zimbabwe money note picture used to be laugh for the entire world will be brought back !!! And this time it is much much more fun and entertainment.

I highly recommended all of you going to buy Zimbabwe money note right now, or you will miss the once in lifetime, and this chance will never comeback again !!!

more information about this topic: https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/11/09/official-final-zimbabwe-money-note-exchange-guide-rate-and-more/

There is no any kind of donation or any kind of commercial on that blog.

Feel free to discuss

Regard,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:05:04 PM

And what would those buyers do with the worthless Zimbabwe fiat then? Display them in the museum? I've heard similar stuff but for other currencies where certain coins from certain years would be bought at so and so price.
GCP17

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:51:27 PM

there's fiat money.
And there's completely non-convertible fiat money.
That's like buying an apartment with a ridiculous leasehold, that you can't sell / sell only under certain conditions.
ZWD is NOT fully convertible, for the benefit of fiat currency newbies.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:32:12 PM

it's weird but if really happens then congrats in advance. are you from that place? Zimbabwe. why are you here at bitcointalk forum? is just like you bitcoin too also and want to invest atlest a single decimal.. thanks for updating us.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:31:27 AM

Well then, congratulations man, very very soon and so soon all of the Zimbabwean people would be jumping any girls in any country, imagine a Zimbabwean beggar could buy a Lambo just by begging for a single note now but in the future. exponential lol is in order.
Beggars will become the kings of this world, unfortunately I will not be able to buy a jump-able girl for an hour, can I beg you to mail me $0.5 of Zimbabwean dollar in exchange for 200,000 *activity tokens?

*Future replacement of Bitcoin.

🖤😏
bettor_earth (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:37:40 AM

Do you know that the Zimbabwe money note I am talking about is printed nearly 10 years ago and uncirculated in Zimbabwe nation?
Even if you want to buy 1 million notes it just doesn't have enough supply !
TheCoinGrabber

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:46:09 PM

Do you know that the Zimbabwe money note I am talking about is printed nearly 10 years ago and uncirculated in Zimbabwe nation?
Even if you want to buy 1 million notes it just doesn't have enough supply !

Why would anyone buy it, that's what we are asking. Save for numismatists adding these to their collection, there's really no use for these. And AFAIK even Zimbabwe has stopped using their own currency in favor of the dollar. Just because it's rare doesn't mean its value would skyrocket.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:25:35 PM

Old timers are getting very expencive,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:43:42 PM

That will be outrageous if it happens. You are saying that Zimbabwe will in the future become the most sort country in the future.

Anyway, that is not to say it is not possible but could it be through the currency?

Maybe, just with some mineral resource which is naturally given by God.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:08:46 PM

This is a joke? there is no way that you can make 1 million pounds just by investing twenty dollars in a single bank note. It is not possible, and just looking at the charts of that country, you can make your own conclusions about that. Maybe they had more than 10000% of inflation in just a year, and they are not going to make everybody millionaires because it is not possible, they dont have the necessary money to do that.
And i cant find a good reason to pump all those notes, they are useless.
TheCoinGrabber

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:33:59 PM

This is a joke? there is no way that you can make 1 million pounds just by investing twenty dollars in a single bank note. It is not possible, and just looking at the charts of that country, you can make your own conclusions about that. Maybe they had more than 10000% of inflation in just a year, and they are not going to make everybody millionaires because it is not possible, they dont have the necessary money to do that.
And i cant find a good reason to pump all those notes, they are useless.

Even bigger joke was that Mugabe has been removed from office by the army just yesterday. So we can all expect a transition but as often happen in Africa, one tyrant leads to another.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:38:05 PM

Hi,
I am the most connected person with the group who are control the whole banking and money system ever appeared at the public.
All of what you guys are seeing (Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin unconfirmed transactions, etc.) is just a signal from the group behind.
That signal is very clear, the changing in Global Money System.

The reason Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies going to false and false quickly because of 2 reason:
1. The global currencies money reset. There will be a brand new money system will replace the current one.
2. The environment, mining bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies is extremely harmful to the environment.

If you want to know more about the Global Currency Reset, read this:
https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/100-truth-about-global-currency-reset

On the bright sight,
Bitcoin used to be cheap just like Zimbabwe money note now...

If you want to become rich, you just need to listen to me. Go buy a Zimbabwe note, there will be a group going to buy 1 million GBP per Zimbabwe note very very soon.

It is only cost around 20 usd per note. Remember Zimbabwe money note is very very limited and it all printed and finished long ago already. It is rarer than gold, silver, etc.

Imagine there is a news on the media like that? Zimbabwe money note picture used to be laugh for the entire world will be brought back !!! And this time it is much much more fun and entertainment.

I highly recommended all of you going to buy Zimbabwe money note right now, or you will miss the once in lifetime, and this chance will never comeback again !!!

more information about this topic: https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/11/09/official-final-zimbabwe-money-note-exchange-guide-rate-and-more/

There is no any kind of donation or any kind of commercial on that blog.

Feel free to discuss

Regard,
Even if I’m unable to see how this must be some kind of scam, the allegations of the op are simply to good to be true and most of all it does not make sense, anyone that can think knows why nothing of what he says can become true, once a fiat currency goes to zero it remains there, it never gets revived besides who is going to trust a country that is in such a political mess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: