Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitRecruiter -Epic Talent Acquisition for Cryptocurrency Enterprise Demands  (Read 6125 times)
RagnarDanneskjold (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:40:14 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 08:06:28 AM by RagnarDanneskjold

From BitRecruiter.com:

-Placing mid and Sr. level developers (Java, Python, C++#, PHP, Mobile, Ruby), Digital Designers (VLSI/VHDL, FPGAs & ASIC/SoC), PGP/GPG Data Security, Project & Program Management, Operations &Technical leadership, IT& Linux/Unix Server Admins, Web/UI, Compliance, Validations & QA/QC
-Recent positions filled: Sr Python/J2EE Developer,  Web & eCommerce UX/UI Designer,  PHP/C+ Programmer,  Validation Eng III,  Compliance Officer,  Quality &Regulatory Affairs Manager,  RF/Digital Design Engineer, Project Manager,  Director Commercialization
-Company values: rational self-interest, capitalism, productivity, innovation & objectivism

BitRecruiter comprises leading talent acquisition professionals and is the ONLY recruitment outfit dedicated and equipped for cryptocurrency enterprise demands.  We quickly identify and place specialized talent. Our team is responsible for several hundred new hires in the US & UK each year
[enterprise software, semiconductor, aerospace and life sciences].  BitRecruiter has been active in Bitcoin since 2010 [exchanges, mining equipment & development]  We also share engineering backgrounds in avionics [DSP, RF/RADAR, EO/IR] and FIX [Financial Info Exchange] embedded systems, integration, and software/firmware development.

Best,
Shannon
contact admin@bitrecruiter.com

Code:

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Public Key Server -- Get "0xff980295451d6b68 "

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: SKS 1.1.5
Comment: Hostname: pgp.mit.edu
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=yEJT
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

git  |  | ID
'Bitcoin is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage’s whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Bitcoin is the process of setting man free from men'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:13:11 PM

I don't understand what exactly you are trying to say.

Could you try in about twenty words?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
RagnarDanneskjold (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 02:13:44 AM

I don't understand what exactly you are trying to say.

Could you try in about twenty words?

Updated ANN.  Thanks for the request - I had another correspondence over PM posted above for clarity and trollery.

20 Words:
Epic Talent Acquisition for Cryptocurrency Enterprise. Root access to all talent. Nerdy, tech guys on the cutting edge of Human-Capital.

git  |  | ID
'Bitcoin is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage’s whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Bitcoin is the process of setting man free from men'
MPOE-PR

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 03:47:36 PM

Epic Talent Acquisition for Cryptocurrency Enterprise. Root access to all talent. Nerdy, tech guys on the cutting edge of Human-Capital.

For some reason this still isn't working.

Are you trying to buy some sort of product or service? Are you trying to sell some sort of product or service? Are you advertising some social media platform? Are you trying to hire or be hired?

I am unable to select one of these as the obvious, or even as the "more probable on the balance of things". Do you understand why that is a bad thing, maybe?

You are trying way way too hard, to the point of coming off as someone struggling with a clinically relevant bout of thought disorder (derailment, tangentiality, stiltedness and approximation, illogicality, perseveration, incoherence, loss of goal, neologisms, take your pick).

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 03:51:41 PM

instant page godaddy ?

Idea Good

but readibility , dark violet Text on Black Background  , please don't

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
RagnarDanneskjold (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:50:45 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 08:33:39 AM by RagnarDanneskjold

Its probably safe to say that if the subject line and first sentence of this thread does not tell you everything,  you are probably not my target customer.

Just in case commenter actually still does not follow with my business offering: I caveman. You give me furs. I give you worker.  It is unsettling to think how exactly my caveman recruiter ancestors did business. I'm thinking it somehow involved unwilling candidates - HA.

Also, my 20 words comment was facetious/antagonistic/bombastic/rambling..and entirely goofy as with the rest of the content. This is an internet forum bro.  I am not Don Draper. Geeez man gimme a break.

git  |  | ID
MPOE-PR

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 03:10:27 PM

In response to a comment I am not quoting b/c I asked poster privately to reconsider. Had hoped to keep this thread a light hearted work in progress and avoid language that brings people down. I requested and appreciate input, not put downs.

Its probably safe to say that if the subject line and first sentence of this thread does not tell you everything,  you are probably not my target customer.

Just in case commenter actually still does not follow with my business offering: I caveman. You give me furs. I give you worker.  It is unsettling to think how exactly my caveman recruiter ancestors did business. I'm thinking it somehow involved unwilling candidates - HA.

Also, my 20 words comment was facetious/antagonistic/bombastic/rambling..and entirely goofy as with the rest of the content. This is an internet forum bro.  I am not Don Draper. Geeeeez man gimme a break.

So you're UT's new sock. Welcome.

RagnarDanneskjold (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:32:15 AM

Recruitment and scouting are quite different, sometimes get confused. But you got the right idea.

git  |  | ID
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: