Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will waves reach $200 by June 18  (Voting closed: December 13, 2017, 09:14:52 PM)
yes - 28 (47.5%)
no - 31 (52.5%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves future price  (Read 3524 times)
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:16:25 PM

Waves coin have big future and for sure the price of qaves coin will increase and possible to become hundreds dollars. So if you have extra money in your wallet right now invest now in waves coin and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future. More waves coin that you have more money to come with you . I think the in the month of june2018 possible become 200 dollars .
This year since opening of waves this coin have a good performance from the starts and when days past this altcoin will become more and more expensive.
I never doubted if one price of waves will meet $500 immediately, due to continues good performance of this coin more capitalist were attract to invest in this coin.
There are large number of altcoin present in the market in which some altcoins are very good just like ethereum and waves but some altcoin performance is not very well and they are near to die. Waves is the good coins and their performance throughout the year is good and it will take some good number of users very hurry in future.
Altcoin are in large number in market but there are only few altcoins which are interested for people and they are ethereum waves and some others. While the remaining altcoin are going to die because of have bad performance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:50:12 PM

Perhaps the price of waves may reach $ 200 because we are witnessing the development of the ICO. If Waves improves many new technologies, people will likely tend to use the Waves Dex platform a lot more because the cost of waves is very cheap at this time.
lucky_girl

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

How to lease Waves? I have Waves in online wallet. How many Waves you receive with leasing?
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:44:36 PM

There is a many reason why waves price will reach $200 in June 2018.
1. Waves have decentralized exchange Wave Dex
2. Waves can be mined by leasing waves
3. Waves is same like etherum
By the way you can lease waves to earn waves.
Even with all these features waves possess, bitcoin's price dipping is so strong that it affects the entire market of cryptocurrency.
If WAVES doesn't reach atleast 10USD before march i don't think we will be seeing a 200usd price in june.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

of course not, waves is a dead coin, and it is so different from ethereum because they are two different concepts.
Ethereum is a brilliant idea, like if it is the shaning one. And waves, is the poor one, it can not shine because it is not brilliant, this is a bad example but i am trying to do my best,  Kiss .
just think about it, ethereum has much more users than waves, and waves has been freezed since July when it touched $6 and then dropped to $3,30 each one.
In just 4 months it just increased 60 cents, it is incredible, not even bitcoin has rised that much.. (sarcasm off)

You have to provide enough evidence to support your claims. I personally think Waves is one of the current undervalued coins out there. I'm really rooting for this coin. Looking at the features such as staking possibilities, ability to create tokens without hassles or coding experience, and the almost constant updates to the project, Waves will certainly be one of the long term big players of the cryptocurrency world.

ruslangitelman223

Activity: 163

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

Will waves follow similar steps as eth did?
The project is long-term with good prospects and development, but again, for some reason, everyone thinks that they will be able to knock out the price record from small demand for coins and low liquidity. But getting up from $ 3 to 200 is something incredible.

FredStringbet

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

I'm holding Waves as well, really believe in the project. But $200,- in June seems overly optimistic.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

waves is a nice coin and will increase but the movement is likely to be sluggish when compared to other coins. need be patient if investing in coins waves.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

In long term waves will follow Ethereum in the price. It has a good chance to be the Ethereum of russia in the future! The charts looks still solid to me, better than the most coins out there right now.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

all altcoin the price is hard to predict, so from that to touch the price of $200 seems to not be a hard thing for the waves if his team want to work hard for the sake of the progress of these coins.
ahasan909

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

Waves future rate is very good. I think in 2019 waves value cross the 100$+. It is the great project I have to see that waves platform release their official website and we can trade here without any problem.So, guys, everyone buy waves now and hold for 2019.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

Will waves follow similar steps as eth did?

I hope they did I have significant shares and keeps on buying because I believe Waves has a huge potential this year because of the smart contract news if it reach $50 I will be very happen and contented I bought my shares when it was at $5 level , so right I am in a small profit but still expecting more.

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

I don't think  Waves will catch up the Ethereum one day. I like waves , i hold about 800 coins and give them lease , but ethereum took its niche in time and it will be very compicated to beat its result. In addition, there are many competitors in the market of smart contracts. but 100$ is the possible result for next 2 years.

Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

waves will not reach $200 by June 18, of course not! waves didn't build a better platform than ethereum, many people regard it as the eth killer but this is impossible.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:05:09 AM

I think it will happen at the end of 2018. Waves can reach $ 200 USD, according to analysts and based on altcoin price charts, waves are getting better and better.

When bitcoin and ethereum prices, as the largest altcoin, start rising then other altcoin prices will also rise. Slowly the price of altcoin including waves will also rise.

All that can happen if you do not dump. Hold your altcoin until the price goes up to $ 200. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:11:09 AM

Waves future rate is very good. I think in 2019 waves value cross the 100$+. It is the great project I have to see that waves platform release their official website and we can trade here without any problem.So, guys, everyone buy waves now and hold for 2019.

This is a realistic approach to waves price for this year. It can reach somewhere in between $70-$90 this year. They are not going bad. The platform will come with tokenamica and customized smart contracst. This will add to much value to waves platform. Investors are not blind, they all see what's going on in waves platform. Very soon, they will come more intensely.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:29:46 AM

Too many high quality new chains. Keep your expectations low as long as Waves does not make a big change.
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:15:25 AM

That was a very high target. I think it was not realistic to set such nearly impossible price speculation for Waves. I know that Waves is underrated. It is offering so much to the cryptocurrency community but, just like other similar projects, it is overshadowed by the influence and hype of Ethereum. But still, I believe it will grow to somewhere $100 by the time the year 2018 ends.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:44:43 AM

Waves has reached 17$ lately but it drastically fall its market price now. Even with its own platform and blockchain, waves seems to struggle its way to go back to its highest market price today. But it's just too early yet to tell what waves is offering in the table for the rest of the year.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:52:56 AM

maybe in this year waves will reach between $100 - $150
yeah, personally i believe that waves price will growing hard as the roadmap said because they active in development

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀