Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN]Crowd Machine- Powering The Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders  (Read 15680 times)
seccessful

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

Did you try out the tutorials available in Crowd Share?
And there’s more to come. Rest assured!
I didn't get paid for bounty campaign until now. Are all payments already done?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:20:09 PM

I also thought that way. Not just hourly countdown but at least the sign-up link should have also been tweeted. That never happened and I was wondering whether sign up date has changed. Up till now there is no tweet with sign-up link. I hope at some point it gets tweeted anyways
xiaomi99

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:20:46 PM

Just signed up for the Crowd Academy. Excited! Any idea when we will find out whether we are in the cohort?
How about when we get access to class materials?
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

This downtrend is still in effect . Might as well fill my bag. These cheap tokens does not come quite too often . Specially with crowd machine tokens,  it will be someday needed to run tons of applications on the blockchain.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ajieafianto

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:43:33 PM

So just a bit of a PSA with regards to BitForex and by extension, Crowd Machine daily volume.

If any of you have been paying attention to CMCT price, you’ll notice that price has been floating around .03c for the last few days. You’ll also know that BitForex has the largest amount of CMCT exchanged at over 90% market share. You’ll often see BitForex’s prices trading at a large premium to other exchange prices, recently as high as .037c today while everything else was around .03c
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

Sensing an opportunity for arbitrage, I sent a little bit of CMCT to BitForex to sell for USDT which I would then send to a cheaper exchange (HitBTC) and buy more CMCT for 10-20% discount. That was the plan.
Once I started using BitForex I started noticing something strange. In the trade log you can see trades going off continuously at minimum 2, max 5 trades per minute. Amounts vary from 300CMCT per trade, all the way up to 30,000CMCT.
iphone11

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:44:09 PM

Thinking that this shows a lot of liquidity, I put in my sell order for 500 CMCT @ 0.37c, (between the .0369 bid and .0.371 ask) a price which hundreds of trades had executed at before, according to the trade logs. Almost immediately all trading stopped on the exchange. My order sat unfilled for 30 minutes and not a single trade executed in the trade logs while my order was in there. The order books didn’t change at all. When I cancelled my order, trading resumed immediately with 2-5 trades per minute and nothing moving on the order books.
Vancomputer

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

Think that‘s very well answered in Craig Sproule‘s presentation in Amsterdam. Also the white paper is a good read!
Coklyp11

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

Heard 400% bonus but even with that pre-sale volumes might have had a hard time to move through
oside

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

According to my analysis CMCT will jump in price in November, until then it will go pretty much horizontal. I will buy some more in October.
Preout

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

they had the ultimate low price for the system and dropping 70percent with 400%bonus is just fooling the investers
Coklyp11

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:29:51 AM

It's an investment, have patience. If you want to get rich in a heartbeat put your life savings on 0 at the roulette
Informedd

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:30:32 AM

He said, In future Dapps  will be as ubiquitous as electricity, and water systems, CMCT seems to be a  digital asset that pays for one of its kind no-code app creator on the market. It's a no brainer.
nagatomo89

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:34:32 AM

I'm glad to see such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project, I recommend everyone to join us - this is a strong team of developers. I'm interested to be here. The  project  continues to grow stubbornly! Already, a large number of funds are involved in the company, and in fact until the end of the ICO is still full of time. Join in order not to miss your chance at a profit!
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

Filling my bag as much as I can because crowd machine has the potential to be the next big thing in the world of crypto. As mass adoption is quickly taking place, mainstream real case applications are now popping out everywhere.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kolzym

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:50:27 AM

He said, In future Dapps  will be as ubiquitous as electricity, and water systems, CMCT seems to be a  digital asset that pays for one of its kind no-code app creator on the market. It's a no brainer.
oriona

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:52:42 AM

When will we find out about the crowd academy applications?
Tazxon

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

auf was basieren deine Berechnungen? Sind das deine Gefühle oder deine grundlegenden Fakten? CMCT wurde leider zum Spielball der Händler, nur schade, dass wir in einer negativen Spirale sind. Aber es gibt auch eine gute Sache, denn wenn es so weitergeht, werde ich es wieder kaufen.
tedde

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:37:04 AM

No matter how well the team is focussed on well the product functions, They need to know, we need buyers, diminishing volumes also lead to delisting of a coin.
Tungsky

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:38:12 AM

There are several ways that crowd machine is promoting and marketing is not unknown, also realise the market we are in. 80% of the ICOs failed in the start of this year. People aim on flipping quick money but this hasn't been as easy as before and is not the correct way of investing anyways
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: