Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For [FAUCET OWNER] please help me  (Read 197 times)
Hanidah (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:37:24 PM

Hi friend and faucet owner please help me I have two questions.
First, please tell me the bests free roators  to add my faucet for have visitor and faucet list for my new faucet.
Second, please tell me the bests advertisings companies for earn mony from my new faucet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:42:11 PM

If you have a new faucet, your best bets are a-ads, bitcoadz, ppcadmedia, and coinmedia. I have heard mixed reviews about Coinmedia, so do your research and decide whether you want to use them or not. Are you looking for pop-under networks as well? There are plenty more ways to monetize your faucet other than banner ads and pop-under ads, too. Could you post a link to your faucet?

As for rotators:
ifaucet
landoffaucets
bit.makejar

Do a Google search something like "bitcoin faucet rotator 2017" and "bitcoin faucet list 2017" and email every site owner you can find asking if they can add your faucet to their list. Every backlink is a step in the right direction.

Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:55:46 PM

Hi friend and faucet owner please help me I have two questions.
First, please tell me the bests free roators  to add my faucet for have visitor and faucet list for my new faucet.
Second, please tell me the bests advertisings companies for earn mony from my new faucet.
Send me a pm, and I'll give you some good leads for advertising.
Cheers.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: