Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school  (Read 2003 times)
Milado22

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:00:12 PM

It is a good idea actually for the benifits of the youngster to be able to learn at their age is necessary because many people losses their large amount of money without knowledge on what they are doing. And in fact cryptocurrency is the future so why not
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:01:41 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

Schools is where we learn all basic knowledge about our society. And since cryptocurrency is starting to be officially part of ordinary people's life, I think it is a great to teach them in class. Because of this, the students will learn more about blockchain technology and its impact to the economy. It will be a good start so the next generation can easily used crypto because they are already familiar with it.
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

It seems to be good news for all of us and more introducing in the wider community, if indeed bitcoin has been accepted in my community hope it will always simplify in life in this world.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

are not . I think that the education of electronic money for high school students is not necessary. High school students are still too young to know about electronic money. Electronic money is not simple, it is very complicated. If you do not learn about it, you may be fooled. I think the right age to be able to know about electronic money is student. student  are mature enough to be aware and responsible for what they do. So they  new people are those who need education about electronic money so they can grow in the future.

kb24mvp

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

I think bitcoin cant used for the education in the school. why? because bitcoin is a currencies that doesn't have the legalize status, its mean that bitcoin sitll doesn't have a clear status, and i think bitcoin is related with "dirty" activity like in the deepweb and something else, and it not match with students in high school.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

if I teach about crypto currancy in high school I think good, because I think in the future crypto currancy will continue to grow in the future, because at this time I think only the beginning
kunis0727

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

WOW! this is cool, if it really is true. This will help the young ones building their knowledge on cryprtocurrency. Not just that, it will help the young ones to be open minded on what the future will be. Smooth transaction is cool!
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

A great start for the guys from this school. Today it is necessary to receive actual knowledge which precisely will be useful to pupils after the termination of school. And bitcoin is the technology that some of the guys will find themselves in life, I'm sure.
It is great to educate student while they are still at a young age but I don't think that it is necessary for them to know about this one at a very young age, for me let them explore until such time that they are ready for this battle.

jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

I think bitcoin cant used for the education in the school. why? because bitcoin is a currencies that doesn't have the legalize status, its mean that bitcoin sitll doesn't have a clear status, and i think bitcoin is related with "dirty" activity like in the deepweb and something else, and it not match with students in high school.
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

I am appriciating this step taken by that school.Because,the way we are accrossing in this digital world,they need to know about Crypoto and for taking it in a higher level and for future existence of bitcoin i think,they should know from its depth.Tactics people along with skilled only can bring light in this sector.
sk700

Activity: 587

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

Well , I think it ia good to know that cryptocurrency are introduce at teach to high school as they will be more open in the new technology and the role of being good in financial analysis, so they can learn how to handle there own money and invest in good business...
I like and support this idea.  bitcoin teach or knowledge is in primary stage to higher secondary level. college and university should create a chapter about it.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

It is quite awesome to see that the high schools have taken the proactive step of teaching there students cryptocurrency. They are already giving them the idea of what the future of money will be. I can see that this will extent to tertiary institutions with time. This is one way to spread the knowledge all over the world.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

Will,thats good for there school that they have a lesson about the cryptocurrency and hoping also that there's a teaching here in our country  about subject in digital currency so that when the times student graduate into there study,they can easily to choose of what there ambition into there life either they go into there profession or they want to become an entrepreneurs  by means of cryptocurrency,so therefore even they cannot continue there study because of poverty at least they can know how to become a merchant,in order to survive  in this cruel life.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

I think they need to study for their education in high school about cryptocurrency, because it can really very helpful especially to those younger generation. So that for their future when they want to invest in bitcoin they easier for them to start. Especially today it is important that they should learn and know about cryptocurrency. I think its a best that they should educate about crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: