Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: if you have a chance to create a project  (Read 139 times)
seandiumx20 (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:07:24 AM

This is an interesting discussion to tackle about, i just want to know the specifications or information about the Project you'll create if you were given a chance. Because crypto world widen it's branch because it creates different projects with different ideas on simple things. For me, i'll also create a PROJECT that will help my community to play more time in computer games just by using my tokens i created, because here in our country it's very useful for kids or teenagers that are playing in internet cafe/computer shops. Also, the advantage of having this tokens is can be converted to buy in-game items so it will have many contracts to be created to have partnerships on the popular online games in our country.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:20:22 AM

If people are really sitting on good idea's, they won't just be giving them away for free in some bitcointalk thread.  Roll Eyes
seandiumx20 (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:45:56 AM

If people are really sitting on good idea's, they won't just be giving them away for free in some bitcointalk thread.  Roll Eyes
nah, its just a simple idea but the determination and having a spirit in your project is the key for having a good successful idea. don't worry sir it might steal your idea but the things and platforms for your main project is very hard to think about so cheer up! have a nice day.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:56:38 AM

This is an interesting discussion to tackle about, i just want to know the specifications or information about the Project you'll create if you were given a chance. Because crypto world widen it's branch because it creates different projects with different ideas on simple things. For me, i'll also create a PROJECT that will help my community to play more time in computer games just by using my tokens i created, because here in our country it's very useful for kids or teenagers that are playing in internet cafe/computer shops. Also, the advantage of having this tokens is can be converted to buy in-game items so it will have many contracts to be created to have partnerships on the popular online games in our country.
your idea is very brilliant, but the very important thing is the way we educate the crypto to them. because we know not everyone understands crypto, so this is a challenge for us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: