Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's collapse  (Read 1597 times)
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:07:28 AM

Many have really thought that it is the end of bitcoin already since its market value plummets down due to Bitcoin Cash's pump hype. But once again, Bitcoin proved them wrong because they didn't know what's coming after a dip from its market value. It is just actually attracting more and more investors to invest because lots of investors are just waiting for bitcoin's market value to go down for it is the bets time for them to start investing on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:18:52 AM

hopefully this does not happen because many people will lose and the livelihood will be disrupted as a result of the collapse of bitcoin.

burnsh56

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:33:27 AM

hopefully this does not happen because many people will lose and the livelihood will be disrupted as a result of the collapse of bitcoin.

It is naive to think that it won't collapse. It is overvalued. And someday there will be a huge correction. I don't want to spread fud or something. I'm just trying to be objective.

Think about it. Crypto world now is a huge battle where a lot of newcomers are trying to make something better than Bitcoin. So, there are some projects like Ethereum who have perspectives to beat Bitcoin because of their technology.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:41:27 AM

There is no Bitcoin collapse. There is no collapse now, neither was there any in the past, and never will there be in the future. What you are talking about is purely nothing but a hollow introduction to introduce something I have not yet heard of. I cannot understand why we call a collapse or sometimes a crash when in fact Bitcoin is just undergoing some little decreases in value. Everybody should have already been aware that such movements are normal. Ang $8000 per BTC is not a collapse.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:45:19 AM

Bitcoin collapsed! Is this a joke or drama or something? Bitcoin is not collapsing. You only need to read the graph and bitcoin history for you to know that where bitcoin is today is not an accident. Bitcoin grew by sheer will and demand of it's user.

Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:05:29 AM

Bitcoin will not collapse,i think this only happening on your mind.
bitcoin will still rise and BCH's will falter down again.bitcoin will always be the alpha of crypto currencies through out times.
Bitcoin will never collapse, trust me Grin

randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:07:08 AM

Bitcoin will not collapse,i think this only happening on your mind.
bitcoin will still rise and BCH's will falter down again.bitcoin will always be the alpha of crypto currencies through out times.
Bitcoin will never collapse, trust me Grin

Bitcoin may one day collapse, we cannot say for certain that it will not but it has certainly not collapsed any time soon and almost certainly will not. As you said bitcoin is the alpha and the other coins such as bitcoin cash are just having their day of pretending to be the alpha before bitcoin puts them back in their place.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:11:38 AM

Well it is really possible to happen in the future but we know that there will be an altcoin that is takes place of the bitcoin . But for now since bitcoin is surging and the price is getting higher it is really nice to earn a lot since bitcoin is already here. I think bitcoin will not collapsed easily there are lot of year pass by but still bitcoin stand strong .
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:09:46 AM

Most of the time, Bitcoin is more reliable than you think, and now every country is accepting it, and it will take a long time before the bubble burst. Smiley

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
khichariya1

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:26:57 AM

it is the end of bitcoin already since its market value plummets down due to Bitcoin Cash's pump hype. But once again, Bitcoin proved them wrong because they didn't know what's coming after a dip from its market value.A bitcoin's price skyrocketed once again.
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:14:58 AM

For years, people say bitcoin is dead every year, but so far Bitcoin has hit a new high every time it is said to have died, reaching a much higher price for those who see him flat Disappointed.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:42:08 AM

Yet I do not watch any apse of Bitcoin. But it does not mean that it will never happen one day. That is why it is better to keep in your wallet different coins: pick at least ten altcoins.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:40:33 AM

Mine away friend. BCH can be mined without worrying too much about the giants and whales of the cryptoworld.
We are not worrying about the giants or whales but we are feeling worried about those fraudsters that already buy a lot of the bitcoin cash at the low price and then try to spread a lot of bullshit about bitcoin to make the price of bitcoin cash increase.
Yep. A lot of people might just lose some considerable amount of money. There is great possibility that BCH would just dump at any moment now. I get what @ICOtoINVEST is trying to say. He is saying that no need to buy BCH but rather than mine it then sell it which is much safer approach than losing money when it dumps.

A lot of people have already lost money on bitcoin cash, it has also messed with the btc price quite a bit.
I do not know how can anyone invest in bitcoin cash, if you want to profit from it just hold whatever amount you got during the fork but buying it is a losing proposition, the price of bitcoin now is above 10800 and it may hit 11000 dollar any moment why I would want to buy Bitcoin cash.
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:54:23 AM

Clickbaiting here should be removed,please moderators ban this kind of threads and remove the user's account.

artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:02:02 AM

BITCOIN will never collapse. Now the price has crossed the mark of 10,000 many thought that now will be rolled back. And he goes even higher. Already 10600.
One analyst Kaiser said that like to wait for a massive correction will not have in the flesh to 25 thousand dollars. Another said that bitcoin at least in 2018 will increase to $ 40,000

High risk high payoff
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:57:12 AM

collapse of bitcoin can not be predicted, because currently bitcoin still has the position and the strongest price in the world of cryptocurrency. bitcoin will collapse when there will be a world war and is no longer worth the price.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:24:52 AM

Where is this collapse you're talking about? The price rices and there is : NO ETF. No China. No lightning network. No big league investors. The price will hit 100k within 2018, mark my words. Bitcoin is here to stay, get in or get left behind.
Hichi

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:31:24 PM

if I would have a penny for everytime some said that Bitcoin will collapse or that Bitcoin is dead I'd be richer than satoshi right now. Everyone is making these claims from the average consumer to the biggest banker in the world and the most renowed financial institution, but they have all been proved wrong until now. When some days BTC is going down 30% people are like "see, I told you" only to wait until a couple of weeks pass and the price doubles again. It's been like that since the last nine years and I'm not sure why people believe it will change anytime soon. Bitcoin is obviously here to stay and saying that it will collapse doesn't change anything. It has already proved to be resilient and that's the most important characteristic of any valuable exchangeble coin.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:57:32 AM

It is naive to think that it won't collapse. It is overvalued. And someday there will be a huge correction. I don't want to spread fud or something. I'm just trying to be objective.

Think about it. Crypto world now is a huge battle where a lot of newcomers are trying to make something better than Bitcoin. So, there are some projects like Ethereum who have perspectives to beat Bitcoin because of their technology.
Of course it is not going to collapse, why are you so sure? A new technology does not meant that bitcoin is going to be replaced, people have this vision but it is wrong, did computers replace paper immediately? Did the cars replace horses immediately? The answer to that is no.
VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:29:29 AM

King is dead long live King

Bitcoins have a lot of troubles but it's still our king and we all should respect it.
Yes, we have a very ambitious prince and a few other contenders, but so far the situation is as follows.

Next year will be interesting, I think a lot can change in the top 10 and it's not just about the Ethereum. Dash, Bitcoin Cash, and Neo are sleeping giants for my opinion. Wait and see
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: