Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 01:33:07 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Missing - During BCH Pump - Blockchain.info  (Read 124 times)
haux

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:11:49 AM

Hey all,

On Saturday I transfered 9 BTC from an old 2015 bitcoin paper wallet via a fresh installed Windows 7 OEM laptop with only chrome installed connected via my home Ethernet. I'm incredibly careful when I deal with my paper wallet's as a lot of them hold a significant amount of bitcoin.

I entered the security key in Blockchain.info on my fully security enabled 2fa account & manually entered all of the information to avoid copy and pastes e.t.c.

The 9 BTC left my account & hit my new block chain wallet. After 4 seconds it then bounced to a random address that I have no connection with. I've tried emailing support and they insist that someone must have my account information or I entered the address via clipboard & it replaced the address details. However I manually entered the paper wallets KEY & then used the drop down box to select the destination address (blockchain.info address). Also if it was a clipboard hijack it wouldn't have sent it to my address & then bounced it elsewhere?

Has anyone else experienced anything like this over the weekend?

Finally - nothing was taken from the paper wallet, only the BTC that hit this new account.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
haux

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:53:16 PM

Bump Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.