Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we predict if the value of Bitcoin will go up?  (Read 539 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:00:10 AM

The value of Bitcoin is in roller coaster at some point. But can a bitcoiner be notified if the value of bitcoins will go up or down beforehand?

nobody can predict when the bitcoin down or up bitcoin is hard to control the price it because being virtual currency bitcoin movement are faster to moves if down or up the price value, but look at today bitcoin price up and down and playing the price 17k up and down to 18k.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:02:02 AM

The value of Bitcoin is in roller coaster at some point. But can a bitcoiner be notified if the value of bitcoins will go up or down beforehand?

No one can predict exactly when it is going to dump and pump. You must watch carefully its movement if you want to invest when it is dump or sell when it pumps..

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:06:28 AM

Anyone can predict what will be the value of bitcoin in a certain time but we don't know how this prediction is accurate. Some can estimate because probably, if the bitcoin gradually goes up the other day will goes up and when we can say it reached the apex it will goes down. As we can we can't exactly determine the price of bitcoin. It is like foretelling of typhoon, we can predict it will come but we don't know when and where it will fall.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:58:38 AM

Very true, bitcoin is really moving like a roller coaster, fast climbing up and stepping down all we can do is just be alert of it’s movement and you make a decision of selling or buying, that’s we can do, for me i am in favor of holding and aim to get to the highest, therefore i will wait for the peak point
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:14:59 AM

sorry dude, but there is no way to tell if bitcoin today will go down / up. even an expert will not be able to predict bitcoin prices. I myself try to understand this, but it is very difficult to find out. there may be a mathematical formula to find out, I do not know.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:10:32 AM

sorry dude, but there is no way to tell if bitcoin today will go down / up. even an expert will not be able to predict bitcoin prices. I myself try to understand this, but it is very difficult to find out. there may be a mathematical formula to find out, I do not know.
Absolutely we cannot tell when would be bitcoin will go up. The market of bitcoin is always up and down it's up to you if you will have to ride the train. However, in bitcoin we should ride with the train for us to earn profit atleast.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: