Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ASTRCoin - Blockchain Asteroid Ledger, Your claim of the vast wealth of Space  (Read 4310 times)
ASTRcoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:03:45 PM

The name ASTRCoin which is the AsteroidCoin is really seems interesting and also, the project as well. When I first read the name it gives me the idea about space. The idea of this project that is defining moment in the continuing development of space exploration. It is uniquely positioned as a transactional currency both presently through the BlockClaim mechanism and in the foreseeable future as the potential digital currency in the mining of asteroids, is really nice.

yes the idea for ASTR is to become a currency within the eco-system. Our first project "BlockClaim Ledger" will become the first system to use ASTR,  but there will be more and more systems and businesses that will choose to use ASTR as their currency of choice as our technology starts to rollout through the industry. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:58:28 PM

Do you consider having a promotional campaign, like social media, banner ads etc,.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:14:39 PM

Your bounty will be announced soon but have any airdrop of ASTRCoin??

Our bounty link is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400072.msg24545636#msg24545636

A new bonus / bounty will be announced on our website within the next 24 hours, check it out soon: www.astrcoin.io

And we are working on an airdrop soon to be announced via our Telegram link soon: https://t.me/joinchat/HMExBUumuJYKJnghdMqQUA

the airdrop on telegram?
why no open airdrop on this forum ? it is better than on telegram channel, I am sure many of people will joined here.
That's will to tough to manage this type of airdrop.
You can publish information about airdrop on bounty thread please??  It will be helpful for both of us.
coat47

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:16:45 PM

My question is surely naive, but for now, Is it possible to mine an asteroide in space ?  And if in the future we can do that, it must be extremely expensive.
What we want with this project it’s that the asteroid come to Earth to mine asteroids ?
I’m not sure that i really want that a big asteroid come here. But if it’s a small one Ok
If I claim an asteroide, how can i know where is my asteroid ?
ASTRcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:24:21 PM

Your bounty will be announced soon but have any airdrop of ASTRCoin??

Our bounty link is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400072.msg24545636#msg24545636

A new bonus / bounty will be announced on our website within the next 24 hours, check it out soon: www.astrcoin.io

And we are working on an airdrop soon to be announced via our Telegram link soon: https://t.me/joinchat/HMExBUumuJYKJnghdMqQUA

the airdrop on telegram?
why no open airdrop on this forum ? it is better than on telegram channel, I am sure many of people will joined here.
That's will to tough to manage this type of airdrop.
You can publish information about airdrop on bounty thread please??  It will be helpful for both of us.

Yes we will announce on our bounty thread soon.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400072.msg24545636#msg24545636
ASTRcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:47:09 PM

Great job Astrcoin. This project has a high potential of succeeding. I will wait your bounty cause i want to join.

You can join our bounty on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400072.new#new
ASTRcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:08:07 PM

My question is surely naive, but for now, Is it possible to mine an asteroide in space ?  And if in the future we can do that, it must be extremely expensive.
What we want with this project it’s that the asteroid come to Earth to mine asteroids ?
I’m not sure that i really want that a big asteroid come here. But if it’s a small one Ok
If I claim an asteroide, how can i know where is my asteroid ?

Is it possible right now... no.
But it is going to happen, and sooner than you think.

There are companies right now sending satellites up as early as next year to do scans and phase 1 exploration. The estimate within a 5 year period, they will be mining resources.
There is talk of capturing asteroids and bringing them into the moons orbit for easier mining has also been discussed by some organisations.

However the technique of mining it is going to happen. The question you should ask is, who has the rights to mine, and is it first come first served...

The aim of our organisation is to bring these resources and royalties to human kind, not just the few. The blockchain register allows us to do that.

s2sallbygrace

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:34:27 PM

How about ASTR rate estimated after ICO?

As our eco-system evolves we are building a claiming system for a Blockclaim (a % claim on an Asteroid) will be released as per our Road-map. This will then allow the ASTR used to purchase your claims, this will mean demand for ASTR will increase and the eco-system will grow.

We will launch ASTRcoins at a $10 USD value after ICO.  This means 1 ASTR = 1 BlockClaim.  As the market value evolves the Registration Fee will remain the same $10 USD (payable in ASTR) = $1,000,000 Claim Value.  We of course cannot tell you what the value of ASTR will be in 6 months, but we believe a strong liquidity due to the transactional use of the ASTRcoin and support of the BlockClaims held by Asteroid, Ltd. will have a positive effect on the value of ASTR.  

A good use-case for the BlockClaim is ICANN.  If you’re not familiar with ICANN they are responsible for the registration of DNS Servers to URL Address Claimed on the internet.  Every URL needs to pay a registration fee in order for their claimed owner to have control of that URL and receive the value benefit from it.  As we can all agree the Internet belongs to no-one and everyone all at the same time.  This is the same for outer space.  Its resources are for the benefit of all mankind but there stills needs to be an order to how we access this value.  We believe that our BlockClaim ecosystem will allow everyone access to make their claim for a $10 USD registration fee for $1,000,000 claiming value.  The Registration Fee will only be payable in ASTR and therefore support the Blockchain Ledger to ensure the registration is public and secure.

the owner has to pay the registration fee &8of $10 for a $1,000,000 claim. What if the owner claims is much lower does it mean the fee is also lower than $10?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:18:46 PM

As our eco-system evolves we are building a claiming system for a Blockclaim (a % claim on an Asteroid) will be released as per our Road-map. This will then allow the ASTR used to purchase your claims, this will mean demand for ASTR will increase and the eco-system will grow.

We will launch ASTRcoins at a $10 USD value after ICO.  This means 1 ASTR = 1 BlockClaim.  As the market value evolves the Registration Fee will remain the same $10 USD (payable in ASTR) = $1,000,000 Claim Value.  We of course cannot tell you what the value of ASTR will be in 6 months, but we believe a strong liquidity due to the transactional use of the ASTRcoin and support of the BlockClaims held by Asteroid, Ltd. will have a positive effect on the value of ASTR.  

A good use-case for the BlockClaim is ICANN.  If you’re not familiar with ICANN they are responsible for the registration of DNS Servers to URL Address Claimed on the internet.  Every URL needs to pay a registration fee in order for their claimed owner to have control of that URL and receive the value benefit from it.  As we can all agree the Internet belongs to no-one and everyone all at the same time.  This is the same for outer space.  Its resources are for the benefit of all mankind but there stills needs to be an order to how we access this value.  We believe that our BlockClaim ecosystem will allow everyone access to make their claim for a $10 USD registration fee for $1,000,000 claiming value.  The Registration Fee will only be payable in ASTR and therefore support the Blockchain Ledger to ensure the registration is public and secure.

How are asteroids involved in the project?
ASTRcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:55:35 PM

How are asteroids involved in the project?

Using data open and accessible from Nasa and other sources (such as http://www.asterank.com/) we are creating our proprietary BlockClaim register that allows people to claim a calculated portion of an asteroid. The information is on our whitepaper (https://www.astrcoin.io/documents/AsteroidWhitePaper.pdf and it has a breakdown of the technical aspect and economics of how this will work.

Hope that helps answer your question.  Grin

seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:51:14 PM

Mining is a nice step to earn. All indicators suggest that Asteroid Mining will become mainstream in the foreseeable future. Hence, those individuals, companies and nation states that avail themselves of this inevitability will enjoy the significant projected financial rewards. This is the time that more investors should come and know about ASTRCoin.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:44:42 AM

Project mining is a very good project to develop. projects like this are in great demand because with the busyness of day-to-day many can not focus on doing activities in cryptocurrency but with there are many mining that can leave it and get the results.
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:11:58 AM

astrcoin mining project,which has a good prospect in development.. a nice project for the future and applied,I am sure astrcoin is very in demand..because a project like this will get great results, for the current mining projects pretty good prospects..the concept of the project astrcoin is also great and well organized, overall this project is quite get the response from investors,hopefully this project can be successful
ASTRcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:19:42 PM

astrcoin mining project,which has a good prospect in development.. a nice project for the future and applied,I am sure astrcoin is very in demand..because a project like this will get great results, for the current mining projects pretty good prospects..the concept of the project astrcoin is also great and well organized, overall this project is quite get the response from investors,hopefully this project can be successful

Yes the future is quite exciting. The ICO is only just the beginning of our plans to bring the vast wealth of space for all.
4xgod

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:32:25 AM

how can anyone be so braindead to invest in such a ridiculous project Cheesy come on, claiming ownership of asteroids?HuhHuhHuh?? what is the value behind that. i scent a fishy smell...

this is utterly ridiculous lmaoo Shocked Roll Eyes Grin
ASTRcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:58:40 AM

how can anyone be so braindead to invest in such a ridiculous project Cheesy come on, claiming ownership of asteroids?HuhHuhHuh?? what is the value behind that. i scent a fishy smell...

this is utterly ridiculous lmaoo Shocked Roll Eyes Grin

Hi 4xgod,

We value all opinions 4xGod and we understand that not all people will believe that the ICO is real or that may feel that it is "fishy". However our company has been working hard behind the scenes for 2 years to validate our model and our business plan. Mining asteroids is real, it is going to happen in the near future, our plan is to democratize it so all can have a say, not just the select few.

Our ICO is to build a community that believes that "Space is ours" not just for the select few billionaires who get there first.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:14:12 PM

I am sorry but as more as i am reading what you are selling to us, more ridiculous it gets. Claiming mining rights on asteroid...If that is supposed to happen in near future, like 20 years from now (more like 100 years), mega private corporations will do it and they won't care about what we claimed years back. I wish you luck, but sorry i just don't get it. If it's supposed to be a joke, well its funny fur sure.
ASTRcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:42:45 AM

I am sorry but as more as i am reading what you are selling to us, more ridiculous it gets. Claiming mining rights on asteroid...If that is supposed to happen in near future, like 20 years from now (more like 100 years), mega private corporations will do it and they won't care about what we claimed years back. I wish you luck, but sorry i just don't get it. If it's supposed to be a joke, well its funny fur sure.

Hi CrazyJack, its not as outrageous as it seems and its not that far away as you think. Definitely not a joke and we have made significant progress.

Our ICO is mainly for community building and we have also received significant external funding. Part of our funding will be to handle the legal side to ensure that there is a legal standpoint to firm up the claims.

Further this this, ASTRCoin extends far greater as a currency than just a claiming mechanism. We are building an entire eco-system around a space-currency and market that will evolve as the industry grows.

rehydrogenated

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:14:45 PM

I believe these people can do something important in what seems like a magical industry of the future. I got my few ASTRCoins and I'm ready to hold them for 30 years until this project takes off!

Good luck dev team!
juarezweiss

Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

Hey guys!

Translation of the Whitepaper in Portuguese is finished!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n33f_BVT3B4zULAKO6hQXSEIa3Ws2Rxt/view

Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: