Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:11:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][Bounty] 🔒 SafeCrypt.io Bounty Campaigns 🔒  (Read 8204 times)
Rekkom

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

Good afternoon, dear administrators and participants.
I see that sales are going on very quietly. Are you all right? Do you continue to work on the project? All the promises are in force, you need not worry? Smiley
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SafeCrypt.io

Activity: 210
Merit: 51

SafeCrypt.io Cryptoexchange || Get whitelisted!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

I see that sales are going on very quietly. Are you all right? Do you continue to work on the project? All the promises are in force, you need not worry? Smiley

Dear Rekkom,

Our early backers are already testing out the alpha version of the merchant solution that we are developing and we are receiving a very positive feedback which indicates that we are on the right track as a project. The public testing will be launched very soon and right after that we are launching a marketing campaign to promote the token sale even further. Thank you for your kind concerns!
talkov1105

Activity: 532
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

Hello, manager! Why the site does not work?
SafeCrypt.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

Dear Talkov1105,

We have blocked a DDoS attack on the website. It is currently live and functional, excuse us for a short downtime.

Thank you!
Rekkom

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

Dear Rekkom,

Our early backers are already testing out the alpha version of the merchant solution that we are developing and we are receiving a very positive feedback which indicates that we are on the right track as a project. The public testing will be launched very soon and right after that we are launching a marketing campaign to promote the token sale even further. Thank you for your kind concerns!

Great! It is very good!
Thank you for the feedback.

I follow your activity, I wish you great success in your work. Be sure to bring it to the end!  Cool  Wink
Myrik_BY

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:21:52 AM

Dear Talkov1105,

We have blocked a DDoS attack on the website. It is currently live and functional, excuse us for a short downtime.

Thank you!

Good job!

How much do I remember the bounty campaign ends in about 10 days?
svetapayme
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

Dear Talkov1105,

Thank you!

Good job!

I join the question. Tell me please when the bounty company ends?
And why did stop checking the reports on the site? For my last report (since June 1) the stakes have not been granted yet, and today I will give a new one

Myrik_BY

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:03:05 AM

Dear Talkov1105,

Thank you!

Good job!

And why did stop checking the reports on the site? For my last report (since June 1) the stakes have not been granted yet, and today I will give a new one

I join)
However, yesterday my twitter reports were checked.
What can not be said about signatures campaign.
svetapayme
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:35:23 AM

Dear Talkov1105,

Thank you!

Good job!

I join)
However, yesterday my twitter reports were checked.
What can not be said about signatures campaign.

Yes, all stakes granted! But who can call the end date of the bounty?

Myrik_BY

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:26:25 AM

As far as I know, bounty campaign has been extended to the mid July.
Wookii

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

Czech/English translator for ICOs

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:06:34 AM

Translation Reservation: Czech Language

Previous Experience: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13h5bBKOuSlu2Znq0zknKfQgKLCYceTlkR6VPUTnVjuc/edit?usp=sharing

Want to translate: WP

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

SafeCrypt.io

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

As far as I know, bounty campaign has been extended to the mid July.

Dear Myrik_BY,

That is correct, the bounties are active till mid July.

Thank you.
durenpawam

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

SafeCrypt.io is a DAO  Decentralized autonomous organization . We are combining organic teambased structure with matrix structure. This approach helps us to be more flexible, keep the stress levels within the team as low as possible and makes it easier for the team members to work with
each other, with contractors and to outsource some of the minor tasks while staying focused on the crucial ones. The communication within the team is clear and simple with no strict vertical hierarchy which helps us to overcome any unforseen difficulties and provides a huge potential to grow.
asiboy67

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

Reservation for Persian (Farsi) translation

Bitcointalk name : asiboy67
Biitcointalk profile link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2288969;sa=summary

Portefolio :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1upfuJy9ZyWevGEijdnaJg3n4ogRRNCKM8pcyONeGoSU/edit?usp=sharing

ETH address :
0xC66eCc23549CA765d47075a103c77F76138B1479

I have translated many crypto and ico news and articles in persian websites and magazines. Very willing to translate your whitepaper.
Let me know, if accepted.

Thanks
kientyy

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

Peбятa,пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa дo кaкoгo чиcлa идёт бayнти?
talkov1105

Activity: 532
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

B гpyппe тeлeгpaмa aдмин пишeт, чтo мapкeтингoвaя кaмпaния и пpoдaжa тoкeнoв бyдeт пpoдoлжaтьcя дo мoмeнтa пoявлeния тoкeнoв SFC нa биpжe. Кcтaти, pacпpeдeлeниe кyплeнныx тoкeнoв yжe нaчaлocь 22 июля, нo oни пoкa бyдyт зaблoкиpoвaны дo выxoдa нa кpyпныe биpжи.
Rekkom

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

B гpyппe тeлeгpaмa aдмин пишeт, чтo мapкeтингoвaя кaмпaния и пpoдaжa тoкeнoв бyдeт пpoдoлжaтьcя дo мoмeнтa пoявлeния тoкeнoв SFC нa биpжe. Кcтaти, pacпpeдeлeниe кyплeнныx тoкeнoв yжe нaчaлocь 22 июля, нo oни пoкa бyдyт зaблoкиpoвaны дo выxoдa нa кpyпныe биpжи.

Учacтвoвaл в бayнти, нo пoкa никaкиx peзyльтaтoв нe вижy. Ha дaнный мoмeнт cитyaция c этoй кaмпaниeй кaк-тo измeнилacь, или пoкa чтo пpocтo cидим и ждeм нoвocтeй?
Myrik_BY

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:50:19 PM

Учacтвoвaл в бayнти, нo пoкa никaкиx peзyльтaтoв нe вижy. Ha дaнный мoмeнт cитyaция c этoй кaмпaниeй кaк-тo измeнилacь, или пoкa чтo пpocтo cидим и ждeм нoвocтeй?

Use the Russian-language topic - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2436246.new#new
In this section, communication in any language other than English is prohibited.
-----
Иcпoльзyйтe pyccкoязычный тoпик для oбщeния нa pyccкoм - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2436246.new#new
B дaннoм paздeлe oбщeниe нa любыx языкax, кpoмe aнглийcкoгo Зaпpeщeнo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: