Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To the moderator's attention. ETHEREUM CENTURION  (Read 450 times)
EthereumCenturion2 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:50:03 AM

Hello to all,

I have a problem, I posted like everyone an announcement post of a project called Ethereum Centurion. I did not violate any rule in the forum, but I was banned, along with other accounts (to which I asked and rewarded) to publish the project ad. The airdrop was launched on November 12, and ended just before. At 5pm GMT will begin distributing the airdrop.

I was very active on the forum, and the project seemed to have been appreciated by the community. I do not explain why the topic was banned along with all the other accounts. This is really ridiculous, as there was no spam, nothing at all, all right. I can not really understand what the problem was. Please moderator to verify is to rehabilitate the topic or at least to have an explanation.

Topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349664.0

Thank you

P.S. I'm sorry if I'm wrong section. I have already sent an email, but I have not received any reply.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EthereumCenturion2 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:58:32 AM

I was very helpful to answer anyone who even wrote to me privately.

https://www.ethereumcenturion.com/screen.png

I have a group that counts over 3.5k users.

https://www.ethereumcenturion.com/screen2.png

what was wrong?
militarymonster1027

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:00:01 AM

Give Ethereum Centurion its ANN post back Moderators! We did nothing wrong! We have a team of 10 working hard developing the token!  Smiley
janjims007

Activity: 181

Jan

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:06:09 AM

Great project anymay. Some of participants support this project.
We hope it may fix soon.
Please moderator keep an eye on this problem.
Keep forward #ETHC

pakdedody04

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:12:37 AM

we big comunity in group and always support this project,please give us more chance to fix fix our mistake Cry Cry
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:16:54 AM

The moderator often give the reason for their action. send a message to them and ask them about the mistake due to which this problem to you happened. mprep is a nice moderator. You send him a message to ask that and apologies for that.
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:19:44 AM

The moderator often give the reason for their action. send a message to them and ask them about the mistake due to which this problem to you happened. mprep is a nice moderator. You send him a message to ask that and apologies for that.
Yep, you'd better contact the forum manager, may be you have ignored some rules, or they have their judgement that think you are scam? Maybe it will take some for them to response.

allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:36:59 AM

Please resolve this issue... Better contact @mprep , I think he is Head-Mod or something !!!
bane1990
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:49:06 AM

you try to ask the exact reason. if in my opinion this is probably a follow-up of the many complaints about the scam

Sansan52

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:50:55 AM

Well, just waiting,

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
militarymonster1027

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:51:09 AM

you try to ask the exact reason. if in my opinion this is probably a follow-up of the many complaints about the scam

WHICH SCAM?
Sansan52

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:51:57 AM

I'm sure ETHC not scam, just give back their post.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Kayeshlyn

Activity: 294
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:08:29 AM

Ethereum Centurion isn't a scam. Developer doing his best to work out this project. I don't even think so why forum moderator deleted the thread, did they violate some rules or something? Hopefully this issue will be resolve as soon as possible. I am really looking forward for this project.
EthereumCenturion2 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:17:29 AM

WHICH SCAM?

No, because the moderator saw posting users who posted addresses is thinking that we offer them a reward. But that was not the case. They have wronged them.

I tried to give the best of me for the project. I answered more than 3k messages in 2 days. I was collecting all the questions to make a FAQ, I'm going to install on our site a platform to handle the assistance tickets. This is not a scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2252236.0

We did not give any incentive to post post on bitcointalk.

However, it was not my intention to pass a wrong message. No one said it was not a good moderator. It was to appeal
motionszabra

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:35:02 PM

i've downloaded their demo. it's true, very cool interface
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: