Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in waves ?  (Read 1341 times)
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

I will keep investing in ETH because ETH is assured of security and has been a trusted altcoin king, though waves are currently attractive to invest, and I am more interested in investing in potential coins, such as TRON (TRX) for example or NEO.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:24:39 PM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in waves ? Lets discuss that.

Although it is an old topic and you have disappeared from the map, this question may be interesting to discuss after Waves updates. In my opinion, it is always a good time to invest in this currency because the price is low in relation to the size of the project and its purpose. However marketing is being misused or maybe not even using ads, but rather copy the style of Bitcoin, the marketing by itself.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:39:40 PM

If do you think investing in waves are become worth it for you why not depends on your strategy and choice for your investment
i recommend to you to invest in bitcoin or ethereum its an opportunity to buy both because nothing doubt posssibly of price increase in the market after the price fall down in the market both are pumping either end of this year or this early of the january 2019.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:54:41 AM

This thread was began in Novermber 2017. I would say, current situation would be the right time to invest in Waves. Just now looked at the growth trend of Waves in coinmarketcap.com. I want to invest in waves now. The rate is now much cheaper at around $2 plus. The highest value waves hit was $17.06 on December 19, 2017. Just predicting if the same trend falls in this year when bought at current rate?  Really a huge profit. So yes you can invest in waves now.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

They say that the waves are the future leader, which will replace the ether. And indeed he has very great prospects after the update. Therefore, it is worth investing in, the profit will be no less than with other coins in the top.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:32:56 AM

i dont think so, i like ethereum blockchain, waves is not my favorite, but for long term, maby waves to have future.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

I don’t think that investment waves are a better option than investing in Ethereum. Waves are not competitive at all. Its technology is lagging behind that of Ethereum, and I’m not optimistic about this coin.I will not invest in waves.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:57:29 AM

I have a lot of waves coin right now In my wallet and I decided to keep it for longterm or maybe 2 years more from now. Because the price of the waves is very cheap now and I think after few years it will become high like hundreds dollars or even thousands dollars.
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:24:05 AM

Currently Waves value is very low but Waves platform moving next level this platforms that offers developers a better alternative to ethereum for ICOs and smart contracts.Waves DEX offer to users on the platform can easily trade their tokens after launch. This feature is not available in other platforms. So Waves running to bright future.
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:44:35 AM

i invested in waves last year. will hodl it for another few years. good thing to diversify your portfolio. they have a good potential in my opinion.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:36:11 PM

Yes better to invest in waves if you compare to bad coin. Waves is good coin with strong community. The developer also good and many features will come. They just need to fix dex to go faster. I dont know how to do it but if the dev can make waves trx faster and the dex also better waves possibly can break $50 each coin.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

i think it's good to invest in waves because it has a good reputation and has a great future.. if you want to invest i think it's good choice.. but dont focus only in one coin. you can invest in other coin that has a great future.. its just my opinion
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

As I know this is an amazing project and it's also promising and stable. I think waves buy is a good idea for now. It will increase in future I think and hope it will go to the moon. So in my point of view, It's better to invest in waves.
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:14:00 PM

It seems to me that WAVES is not a good coin for investment. The project is very poorly developed so I would prefer to invest in more promising and active coins.

blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:18:30 PM

sorry gut wave isnt my part to discuss..
what do you think about the pros and contras

verry easy to compare and after that you could invest or not

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

sorry gut wave isnt my part to discuss..
what do you think about the pros and contras

verry easy to compare and after that you could invest or not

Generally speaking, if we talk about the prospects of the project, then the waves under normal conditions can bear a good profit. But if we look through the prism of the current circumstances on the crypto-currency market, then in any case I will choose the etherium, and not the waves.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

How long will you hold your WAVES? I think a year is enough. WAVES price have been grown up many times when I started in cryptocurrency. Nice choice btw  Grin
ozanipek

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

As a long-term investment project, this project is very interesting. I will definitely study it and consider in more detail, perhaps this investment will please me more than once.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:17:15 AM

WAVES and NEO is a good investment in the long run as this two coins will the the next platform ICO's will use if ETH network will continue to be congested.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Herry toer

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:42:47 AM

Waves I think one of the good coins and have a bright future but I now prefer more Ethereum or NEO to invest, these two coins in my opinion better than Waves so I choose these two coins for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: