Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:23:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL ETHEREUM CLASSIC DUMP OR PUMP DURING ETHEREUM HARD FORK ?  (Read 313 times)
mohit3110MM (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:53:14 AM

I M CONFUSED TO BUY ETC OR ETH  Huh
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:37:35 AM

The new fork of ETH might not influence so very much Ethereum Classic. The other coin can appear, and when (and if) it happens, ETH can even grow. The quantity of ETH coins is not limited, and this might be also a reason not to worry much about the fork consequences.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:41:26 AM

I m not bothered much about ETC growth as the volume and market cap is more of ETH and i m still confident that ETH will keep growing andreach new heights as long its there in the exchanges. I also see many people are scared of fork consequences, as long as i m concerned i would keep buying ETH even though the price keeps dropping, thats how the correction is done and is part of the process. Keep buying ETH for good profits in the future.LOng term !!!

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:57:33 AM

Vitalik thinks about limiting of emission at ETH network. He is going to burn ETH via increasing fees for the projects based on ethereum platform. Here is the article about it https://hype.codes/buterin-going-burn-eth-coins.
Capeshifter

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:55:54 PM

Nice question, but I think ETC will dump either way sooner or later. They aren't delivering anything new or innovative and their lack of updates and protocol upgrades has been very lackluster. The best thing ETC can do is try to restore relations with ETH and work together, because it will always remain a follower. Vitalik decided that things should move another way, which what he did, and it proved to be the right choice. During the hardfork if anyone will profit that will be Waves, the platform is already so hyped that just a small mistake from Ethereum will make the price go to the moon. Even though I think Ethereum is well too expereienced to mess up big time during a fork, it's still a possiblity and the best way to ensure against it is being invested in Waves.
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:19:01 PM

I feel it will be a dump. Last week we saw some activity because there was a news that ETH has bugs in its code as a result started trying to ETC as it is older and stable version.

All new ICOthat are released use ETH.  New developments are happening in ETH and why would somebody buy ETC.

Comparison. if you like to purchase an iphone between  7 and 10 what would  a person buy? That is just an analogy i would use and it is just my thought.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:02:15 AM

I M CONFUSED TO BUY ETC OR ETH  Huh
ETC is more of a different coin on its own and I would not really expect any impact on it due to the Eth fork. You can buy the two if you are confused, but I will rather prefer to go for ETH instead, since it is more of a project you can at least rely on to grow fast. No one knows the future, so that is why I said, you can decide to share your investment.

I m not bothered much about ETC growth as the volume and market cap is more of ETH and i m still confident that ETH will keep growing andreach new heights as long its there in the exchanges. I also see many people are scared of fork consequences, as long as i m concerned i would keep buying ETH even though the price keeps dropping, thats how the correction is done and is part of the process. Keep buying ETH for good profits in the future.LOng term !!!
I am very optimistic about ETH and obviously with the developments going on so far, I will rather choose it first before I even try to consider ETC. Now that the value of ETH is low, any smart person now will know they should quickly opt in and ETC is not really something I would want to be holding for long except for just some short trades.

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:01:59 AM

I think the ETC will go dump,and the original ETH will go pump its like BTC and BCH i would stay with Ethereum.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: