Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FREE] Help new altcoin to promote.  (Read 776 times)
tamehuang (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 07:14:31 PM

Hello everyone. First of all, please forgive me for my poor English. I'll let you understand what I mean as much as possible.

I am the webmaster of btc38.com, a portal site of p2p coin in chinese.

I would like to help a new altcoin to promote. as you know, many altcoin are lack of popularity and too hard to disseminate itself.

When a man spent a lot of time to release a altcoin, he always hope that this work can be recognized because this is his efforts. In addition to btc, ltc and nvc.... many altcoins also have a lot of good ideas and originality. But in today's society, most of people tend to pay attention to the most expensive Coins. For example, YAC has a pretty good idea to make CPU and GPU equal but still less than 1 thousand user mining it.

An altcoin should be respected if it got a breakthrough, though it was born a few years later than btc and ltc.

Actually, chinese people are very interested in p2p coin but limited to btc and ltc because most of us don't know there are many different algorithm coins in the world. Even if some chinese know there is a POS coin named PPC, they don't know what POS means and they has no way to know POS. I'll help them to know that.

That's what I want to say. If you release a altcoin here, you can PM me and give me some your altcoin(maybe dozens of blocks). then I'll design a advertisement picture and update it to my website btc38.com. The content of the advertisement is 'new coin is coming..new breakthrough... learn to mine it ...give away...and so on'. I'll write a special topic to introduce it in chinese too. every one who download the wallet client could claim some coins from my site.

My portal site is getting more than 2000 page views every day. PM me if your want to disseminate your altcoin. That's easy.

Thank you.

(I have to sleep now because it's AM 3:00 in china ^_^)

bonsai99

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 08:01:06 PM

Don't have any coin that I would like you to promote but very nice looking website.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 08:11:06 PM

I would check out cryptocointalk.com and cryptsy.com as an exchange to promote. If you have questions about either shoot me an email at bitjohn@cryptsy.com
tamehuang (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 04:52:20 PM

I am promoting a new altcoin named FlorinCoin right now on my website. It is the first coin that allows you to attach messages to your transactions.

Look at btc38.com. Thanks to skyangel.

BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 04:54:03 PM

I am promoting a new altcoin named FlorinCoin right now on my website. It is the first coin that allows you to attach messages to your transactions.

Look at btc38.com. Thanks to skyangel.

That one has potential
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: