Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:08:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it matter if you choose to be alone? what I mean is you want to be single  (Read 199 times)
labilaab (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:52:53 AM

Hi guys, Im just feeling uneasy thinking others how they see me or treat me knowing that at my age Im still single.
Does it really matter if you choose to be alone? what I mean is you want to be single. Well they cant blame me because Im a loner type of person. I dont like company. For you guys? 

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jomant8

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:40:28 AM

depends really , usually i would say just take your time , eventually you'll find someone who your comfortable around , you'll know it . Also it depends ..are you 50 or 20 ?Smiley
Imo no one really want's to be single / alone forever... but many times it's just "easier" that way maybe..
JLCoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:49:31 AM

I am nearly thirty and I've never been on a date (by choice). In my religion, you date for marriage, and it has just never appealed to me. I get a lot of strange looks because I'm female. 
Jomant8

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:11:38 AM

I am nearly thirty and I've never been on a date (by choice). In my religion, you date for marriage, and it has just never appealed to me. I get a lot of strange looks because I'm female. 

Here's what i think , and if anyone agrees or not it's up to them , but first of all let me say that once you mix religion into the topic people wont answer because well.. probably forum rules and to not be called names.
1.Once you mix religion so deeply in your life that it makes you actually problems that's ... "your choice" .
2.Dating doesn't / wouldn't appeal to anyone if the condition would be to marry the guy/girl ..because if in 2 weeks/months it can turn out you don't like each other . Besides everyone early show's his best face , the real deal is after 1-2 years that people show who they really are .
3.Try to find a way out : dating doesn't appeal to you because you date for marriage ( no wonder it doesn't see above..  Smiley ), well than.... if you see / know a guy you like.. go have a walk..talk a lot..and don't call it a "date".
4.If you really like to be alone , you can choose that too , but yeah people are like that that they look at it weird eventually..but it shouldn't bother you if you chose this .   .
torrihuff

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:41:18 AM

When I was younger, I may have viewed someone who didn't have a mate as anti-social and classifying them in some sort of stero-type.  But, now, after many years of experience, I realize that everyone is different, in totally different ways.  No one way or person is correct either, it's all in your own preferences and choices...  So, I say, stay single if you're happy that way for as long as you want.  The day you are  no longer happy being single, then you need to go and try to do something about it.  Until then though, just be yourself, and don't worry what people think!!!!!!
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:32:19 AM

Hi guys, Im just feeling uneasy thinking others how they see me or treat me knowing that at my age Im still single.
Does it really matter if you choose to be alone? what I mean is you want to be single. Well they cant blame me because Im a loner type of person. I dont like company. For you guys? 
No it doesn`t matter if you choose to be alone because it is your own way to express yourself and to enjoy from being single , its not about your a loner or nerd for me i just want to be alone because it is more comfortable and i can think very well from what i am going to do without disturbance.
daltrich

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:16:38 AM

I say if you would prefer to be alone, then you should be alone!!!  I don't think there's anything strange or weird about that.  Heck, if you take societal rules out, then it may actually be natural.  Don't worry or concern yourself with what others think.  In the end it's your life, you should live it the way you want, not the way others want you to.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:41:14 AM

I think you should ask yourself why are you affected by what others say about you? Do you feel inferior to others who are in a relationship or even married? I feel that you should understand this... In a relationship, you don't look forbthe one that complete you. You should feel complete yourself and find someone who you want to share it with

giorgos420

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:00:28 AM

It isn't a matter when you're choosing alone, it's okay , it's your choice and you will face with it not anyone else. So make a choice and don't regret.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: