Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:41:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: whats the cheapest Etherdelta or Centralized exchanges  (Read 139 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:13:19 AM

i need to know from my dear members, Most coins are available in decentralized exchange like etherdelta , but i need to know that whats the cheapest exchange

-Etherdelta
-Poloniex
-Bittrex

As an example i have 1000 alt coin so if i change to eth from ether delta and tranfer to cex , its wise?Huh

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:37:15 AM

Etherdelta is the most expensive if talking about transaction fee, because aside from 0.3%, we also need to pay for the gas fee
But the for centralized exchange, withdraw fee is sometimes high, so sometimes ED is cheaper

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:39:24 AM

The price of coins will be the same between all the exchangers. There is only slight difference. I have compared etherdelta and hitbtc. If a coin launches in etherdelta first the price will be low then in hitbtc will increase the price. etherdelta is usually for launching the first market of eth tokens. There are numbers of token listed there.
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:49:01 AM

Etherdelta is the most expensive if talking about transaction fee, because aside from 0.3%, we also need to pay for the gas fee
But the for centralized exchange, withdraw fee is sometimes high, so sometimes ED is cheaper

As per your comment can conclude centralized and decentralized exchanges same on the way. Compare to decentra , centralized exchanges are good

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
antipoff

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

EHFIRST

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:57:18 AM

At EtherDelta you can exchange ANY ERC20 token - it even doesn't have to be listed there. Thats DECENTRALISED exchange.
That's the only benefit of etherdelta.
Example:
VAND token is to be sold at 27 november, but you can buy or sell it at etherdelta right now.
https://etherdelta.com/#0x69248a9bef966eae1e7a7b44d582db52c39f477c-ETH
Just put in the form contract's address, token's ticker, and thats it!

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:00:55 AM

Yes, you are right, some big exchange has a high withdraw fee and transaction fee, but first you should check the coinmarketcap.com to see which exchange has the biggest trading volumes or the best price, then you can decide to choose one.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████