Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lydian & Gravity4 & Gurbasksh Chahal the scammers  (Read 911 times)
ScammerExposer (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:21:04 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 10:56:56 AM by ScammerExposer

Let me walk you through this, before you start checking photos:
1- It started with Gravity4 sending a mass email to 168 ICO cc them all...To hire Gravity4 as their one marketing agency.
2- Litra ICO which raised $22.5m so far, saw the trashy spam email and called it in!
3- Gurbasksh Jumped in to safe this scam company face.
4- Litra called him in to proof himself.
5- He is chicken out as any scammer we all know this.
6- Litra troll the hell of him.
7- Gurbasksh still cowardy not proofing his comany and himself!

8- Ask yourself..Beside that he did hit a girl 115 times in 30 mins, Is THIS THE BIGGEST SCAMMER OR WHAT!

9- Updated on November 15th, 2017 ..Full exchange of emails and threats by G Chahal to Litra Team : https://pastebin.com/iU9spbC0

10- Other people on the CC's list got an email from Chahal threaten them not to forward it to Journalists! Or validate it if asked.

11- I don't have direct connection with Litra team, but I do believe they may still receive some threaten abusive emails from G Chahal, if they reply with any update, I will publish.

...Thank for Litra to forward the emails, and you guys have 168 ICOs emails to check and validate.

Enjoy:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:51:18 AM

I saw the promo video of Lydia coin and saw Chahal standing with Obama and some hyped text that managed to sell a company for 18 Million to yahoo at the age of 18 years, so i believe that if you become a scammer at such and early age then you cannot change ever.
Ehrhc

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:59:05 AM

I saw the promo video of Lydia coin and saw Chahal standing with Obama and some hyped text that managed to sell a company for 18 Million to yahoo at the age of 18 years, so i believe that if you become a scammer at such and early age then you cannot change ever.

This has nothing to how he did start! He got lucky! Then run out of money! Started thinking he is God or something..Hit a woman 115 Times in 30 mins, still find losers who can scam!

Our Job as community is to protect each other...You hear something...Say something!

I really really appreciate Litra Team trolling the hell of such a scammer! That what the other 168 ICOs should do! But some of them are scams!

Go Litra Go to the moon and beyond.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Lydian.io

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:08:16 AM

Is this how low Litra will go to get some publicity? We have all the emails from them begging for $100k from our CEO for investment. Before, they embarrass themselves further. We will just stop the thread here.

And also, our CEO is an entrepreneur. Use some common sense, if he actually hit someone 117 times in 30 minutes, what is he, Floyd Mayweather? Why isn't there any photo? Is it because it was political propaganda that he finally broke his silence and called out? He even called the District Attorney that wanted to get Famous out on this. So stop with the fake news and trolling and move on with your lives! https://twitter.com/gchahal/status/926311206566146048
Ehrhc

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:05:50 AM

Is this how low Litra will go to get some publicity? We have all the emails from them begging for $100k from our CEO for investment. Before, they embarrass themselves further. We will just stop the thread here.

And also, our CEO is an entrepreneur. Use some common sense, if he actually hit someone 117 times in 30 minutes, what is he, Floyd Mayweather? Why isn't there any photo? Is it because it was political propaganda that he finally broke his silence and called out? He even called the District Attorney that wanted to get Famous out on this. So stop with the fake news and trolling and move on with your lives! https://twitter.com/gchahal/status/926311206566146048

You are the dumbest individual I ever saw in my life! WTH is your problem?

We saw how you can't even get 1 BTC investment! and you tried to scam 168 ICOs...Now because you are exposed you can't hide you fucking dumb...

Go a head..They kept cc everyone you fucking dumb..its you
YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE SCAMMER who wanted to go and hide...YOU HAVE THE EMAILS WE HAVE THE EMAILS EVERYONE HAVE THE EMAILS SHOWING YOU BEGGING TO GET OFF THE LIST

..C..

U2016

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:16:54 AM

Wow I never thought that a CEO of a company would speak like this.
All that come out of his mouth is shit.
@needmoney you need to be tagged by DT member to support scammers.

After talking to him no I feel that cannot hit girls 100 time in 30 sec.

Motherfucker.
He called bitcointalk as a fucking place.
Ehrhc

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:02:31 AM

Wow I never thought that a CEO of a company would speak like this.
All that come out of his mouth is shit.
@needmoney you need to be tagged by DT member to support scammers.

After talking to him no I feel that cannot hit girls 100 time in 30 sec.

Motherfucker.
He called bitcointalk as a fucking place.

Wait for there is more coming from his sayin every kind of sick word to Litra ICO...People are buzzing how sick this guy is,
Expose of his company...
Once I have the emails I will publish.

..C..

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:15:57 AM

Proof of them actually begging for 100k investments? You say so much shit without any proof to back it up.

It's actually quite easy to hit someone 117 times depending on the "hit", for example, a slap would probably take 2 seconds and 117 of them could be achieved in the span of 30 minutes. Even though I have a strong hunch your CEO did this, we should no longer talk about this point. In our world, it is innocent until proven guilty.

Focus on what questions and concerns have been brought up to you in the OP and the explain the emails.

Blocks

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:42:22 PM

Guys pls put forward all the accusations with proof .. lots of innocent investors get carried away with good marketing and hype .. if this is scam then ppl should do their own research and due diligence before putting your hard earned money .. 
Ehrhc

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:48:09 PM

Guys pls put forward all the accusations with proof .. lots of innocent investors get carried away with good marketing and hype .. if this is scam then ppl should do their own research and due diligence before putting your hard earned money .. 

We did, and everyone did, you should not invest in this scammer!

As you said there are so many investors counting on this forum, and as community we should protect each other.

..C..

Ehrhc

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:09:02 PM

Full email body: https://pastebin.com/iU9spbC0

..C..

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:52:12 PM

when will this scam things get over from this forum.
It childish how people are staking their personality to rip some btc off, don't they think that once scammed the the karma will hunt them.
Ehrhc

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:19:00 PM

It childish how people are staking their personality to rip some btc off, don't they think that once scammed the the karma will hunt them.

Because he did hit a woman and got a way with it, he think he can do whatever he wants!

But we are a wake! and we will not allow scammers to ruin ICOs and all what Blockchain will bring to benefit all of us.

..C..

ScammerExposer (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:58:33 AM

Because he did hit a woman and got a way with it, he think he can do whatever he wants!

But we are a wake! and we will not allow scammers to ruin ICOs and all what Blockchain will bring to benefit all of us.

Thank you for all of this, we are very proud of Litra team and their brave to alert this community, and Atriz for start the questioning of such a scam.

Its up now to this community members to stay away! Each one on Telegram channel of that Scam should logout!
Ehrhc

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:28:05 PM

Money laundry accusations are heading toward him for sure! Now he claims he will shit down the ICO

..C..

amila_cs

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:01:46 AM

Thank you for exposing. This is the same ICO that Paris Hilton praised right? I had some bad feelings about this from that day onward  Grin

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○
Sweizger

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:45:50 PM

The Lydian administrators are very rude and they swear. Then they delete the messages. Dont waste your time for this project
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: