Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:16:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO]HEDGE - Decentralized platform for insurance courses cryptocurency🔥  (Read 2059 times)
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:38:58 PM

Everyone is going to get an insurance at some point in their lives. This project, hopefully, will bring more affordable and transparent insurance to the people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:55:08 PM

Everyone is going to get an insurance at some point in their lives. This project, hopefully, will bring more affordable and transparent insurance to the people.
BTC ensures the markets rapidly. Respectful, it gives other platforms like HEDGE a significant chance to show itself for the depositors!
IlyaButurlin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:47:24 PM

Good afternoon.
I’ve read that you plan to build a currency exchange in your platform In the description of your project. Can you tell us what currencies can be exchanged with its help?

Good afternoon! Yes we will create cryptocurrencies - on the First Stage it will be top 10 liquid currencies and its  derivatives
IlyaButurlin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:48:44 PM

BTC ensures the markets rapidly. Respectful, it gives other platforms like HEDGE a significant chance to show itself for the depositors!

Thank you Jake

Follow us - t.me/hedge_pro
IlyaButurlin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:51:19 PM

Hello everyone.
Hedge team doesn’t plan to stop improving the service after its launch and I'm very happy about it. Can anyone tell what functions will be added after Hedge starts?

First of all we will add hedging for cryptocurrencies - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5IDqshrIg4

Second - you will have opportunity to use algorithmic trading - https://medium.com/@hedgecoins/three-effective-ways-for-earning-on-a-cryptocurrency-with-the-help-of-robots-without-risks-4f90a1c86cb2

Third we will add structured products
IlyaButurlin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:53:20 PM

I don’t quite understand how you can create crypto assets with fixed profitability via your platform. Can you explain this to me if you don’t mind?

We will create fixed income assets in crypto by implementing derivatives for Top liquid crypto currencies
IlyaButurlin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:54:28 PM

I welcome all users of the forum. I was wondering for what purpose the derivative financial instruments will be used in the work of the platform. Can’t the system operate without them or aren’t they very important?

Derivatives will need for additional services or products, such as algorithmic trading, structured products
IlyaButurlin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:55:45 PM

Many traditional insurance companies offer ready-made insurance products for certain areas of life. Will there be such proposals for users in Hedge, or do you need to prescribe the terms each time?

Of course there will be ready made products, but users could choose terms and amounts if hedging if they need special conditions
IlyaButurlin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:57:00 PM

While the market of crypto-currency is unstable, insurance of this area is really profitable. But I just don’t understand what will be the object of insurance in this service?

as I understand it is tokens. but I'm not sure

Tokens give right for pay for hedging, services or Hedge.pro products
IlyaButurlin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:59:27 PM

Hello everyone.
Hedge team doesn’t plan to stop improving the service after its launch and I'm very happy about it. Can anyone tell what functions will be added after Hedge starts?

Thank you! Yes we will continue to improve our products - we have a plan for many years/

https://medium.com/@hedgecoins/three-effective-ways-for-earning-on-a-cryptocurrency-with-the-help-of-robots-without-risks-4f90a1c86cb2

Follow us t.me/hedge_pro
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:18:38 PM

Apakah disini ada layanan karunia bolehkah saya bergabung di layanan karunia
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:57:38 PM

While the market of crypto-currency is unstable, insurance of this area is really profitable. But I just don’t understand what will be the object of insurance in this service?

yes, this is understandable. but what exactly do you insure? what is the object of insurance? i mean you insure the ability to purchase tokens for a certain price, like futures do. am i right?
IlyaButurlin

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:06:44 PM

yes, this is understandable. but what exactly do you insure? what is the object of insurance? i mean you insure the ability to purchase tokens for a certain price, like futures do. am i right?

We insure the ability to purchase cryptocurrencies for a certain price!)))
turtledovestorm

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:45:18 PM

Where is your team located btw?
IlyaButurlin

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

Cyprus and Russia