Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games  (Read 14685 times)
earnbitcoins

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:31:33 PM

800,000+ Tokens Sold!

congrats team! I am sure there will be more sales in the coming days but this is already a pretty straightforward path to success.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StakeIt (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:35:40 AM

800,000+ Tokens Sold!

congrats team! I am sure there will be more sales in the coming days but this is already a pretty straightforward path to success.

Thank you for the kind words and jumping in early in the project's path to success!
coinpad

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:45:57 AM

Wonderful Project, i love this token.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:50:34 AM

Definitely yes, Stake sales is almost heading towards 900,000. It is still five days and 18 hours more till the end of token sale.
I am sure token holders will get winsome profits by staking this kind asset.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:29:47 AM

We are now traded on Idex!

https://idex.market/eth/stake
mpet5000

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:06:24 AM

Around how much would a token be and is there a minimum amount tokens for us to be able to participate?
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:08:08 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, however the way I see it, StakeIt would act as an exchange site like Changelly etc? What would be the benefits of this compared to them? Would it be a lower transaction fee?
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:09:43 AM

Excellent project congratulations to the team...Hope to see StakeIt Token in all trading sites in the near future..

seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:17:51 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, however the way I see it, StakeIt would act as an exchange site like Changelly etc? What would be the benefits of this compared to them? Would it be a lower transaction fee?

I think as I read their white paper, this would be acting like a bank where your Btc or Eth would eventually gain more like a bank having interest per annum. I'm just not really sure on when they would be implementing the interest as well as would it be per annum or per month
jameyap32

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:30:39 AM

What is with 75 million reserved tokens ? You took out 20 million for ICO and unsold will be burned this is what I understood. Where can I get more information about reserved tokens as I didn't see any information in Q&A section.
estanislao1994

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:36:12 AM

I was reading the whitepaper of StakeIt, and I understood that users earn by staking their tokens. However, I am curious on how your company would be earning revenue from this.

In addition, I was searching more about StakeIt on the web and came across this on Facebook. They are giving away StakeIt Tokens https://www.facebook.com/cryptobuzzdotcom/
Is this Facebook Page from StakeIt or is this someone else's?
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:56:32 AM

Around how much would a token be and is there a minimum amount tokens for us to be able to participate?

The token costs $0.05 in ETH. Minimum participation is $5 (100 STAKE).

No we are not an exchange. We provide a centralized staking option for our token holders.

I think as I read their white paper, this would be acting like a bank where your Btc or Eth would eventually gain more like a bank having interest per annum. I'm just not really sure on when they would be implementing the interest as well as would it be per annum or per month

Yes we provide daily compound interest (staking) and there are five different staking tiers with different staking rates for each tiers. The staking service will be available as soon as the token sale ends.

What is with 75 million reserved tokens ? You took out 20 million for ICO and unsold will be burned this is what I understood. Where can I get more information about reserved tokens as I didn't see any information in Q&A section.

Hello, yes the 75 million are stored in 5 different addresses which represent 5 different staking tiers. You can view the addresses on our whitepaper or through the ‘useful links’ section at the bottom of our website.
I was reading the whitepaper of StakeIt, and I understood that users earn by staking their tokens. However, I am curious on how your company would be earning revenue from this.

In addition, I was searching more about StakeIt on the web and came across this on Facebook. They are giving away StakeIt Tokens https://www.facebook.com/cryptobuzzdotcom/
Is this Facebook Page from StakeIt or is this someone else's?

Hi there, we have partnered up with Crypto-Buzz to host a giveaway campaign on facebook. No we are not an affiliated fompany.
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:14:02 AM

How do i ensure the safeness of using the website? What types of securities you are using today i mean is innovative security.
mpet5000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:23:34 AM

Thank you, when is the beta launch for StakeIt? And How can I participate?
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:26:38 AM

This is a great project so goodLuck to the team of this StakeIt Token. StakeIt Token is a simple community-driven token with great token staking plans and long-term token buy back and destrop plans. So I'm looking forward to the success of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:11:55 AM

How do i ensure the safeness of using the website? What types of securities you are using today i mean is innovative security.

Hi there, we are protecting our website data by automatically backing up offline every 5 minutes. Also, we are using cloudflare’s anti ddos plans. On top of that, we already implemented SSL but we will be upgrading it to extended SSL as soon as the token sale ends. In terms of reserves, we will be storing them in cold storages.

The token sale continues until December 1. You can participate on our website www.stake-it.com. We provide 500,000 token bonuses to those who participate via our website (proportional distribution).
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:39:54 AM

I was unable to follow the progress of your hosting. Have you move it already to another hosting or not yet?
I'm sure security will be tightened after the update and change of hosting. 
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:49:21 AM

Stakeit team is constantly updating its security and is very supportive to its contributors.
I like its sleek comport, it has a prominent attribute in managing project.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
creatine413

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:52:55 AM

Hi there, we are protecting our website data by automatically backing up offline every 5 minutes. Also, we are using cloudflare’s anti ddos plans. On top of that, we already implemented SSL but we will be upgrading it to extended SSL as soon as the token sale ends. In terms of reserves, we will be storing them in cold storages.

The token sale continues until December 1. You can participate on our website www.stake-it.com. We provide 500,000 token bonuses to those who participate via our website (proportional distribution).

Okay so first thing, this is great! I was reading the whitepaper and one thing that alt companies nowadays miss is that when you start a token, you really have to focus on it and not just think about now but the long term as well. Also, I like the way that you are backing up offline every 5 mins since security should be the top priority of these cryptocurrency companies to gain the trust of the users. Because if one instance that there has been a miscomputation of the transaction, these would affect your company; investors would think twice about that. So good job on that.

Also, I like your incentives you give to your probable users. I plan to invest and I want to participate as well on the beta testing. You answered the sale would be until December 1, how about the launch of the beta?
mpet5000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:56:01 AM

"The token sale continues until December 1. You can participate on our website www.stake-it.com. We provide 500,000 token bonuses to those who participate via our website (proportional distribution)."

I tried logging in the website, however is this accessible to all countries?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: