Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:38:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games  (Read 14685 times)
hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:32:19 PM

Successful ICO and Stake are listed on EtherDelta and Idex. Does the project intend to continue listing Stake on larger exchanges?

Yes definitely. We are currently discussing with various exchanges at the moment. New announcements will be made very soon!
I get the Stake information that will soon be listed on Mercatox and maybe Hitbtc if the negotiations are successful. I've heard that Hitbtc charges a very high fee of 10 to 14 btc with only 30 days. Really hard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:32:16 PM

I guess it will be better also if you will add the bitcoin as another way to buy your tokens so the investors will have choices also.
As you can see bitcoin is very popular and I am surprise that you didn't put it as another way of payment.
StakeIt (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:58:50 AM

Our website might not work for a few hours today due to some major server maintenance.

It should be back up and running by the end of today!
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:34:51 AM

I guess it will be better also if you will add the bitcoin as another way to buy your tokens so the investors will have choices also.
As you can see bitcoin is very popular and I am surprise that you didn't put it as another way of payment.
Really? Are there any ERC20 tokens that can be bought their tokens with bitcoin? I think no, ethereum and bitcoin are different cryptocurrencies. Tokens price to ethereum is at a fixed price. So, that means if you want to buy ERC20 tokens with bitcoin, it must be calculated first, it takes a long process
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:17:11 AM

Because our token is an ERC20 token created on the Ethereum blockchain, we will fully support ETH payments only. We can integrate BTC and USD payments but this will lower the overall transparency of how the tokens are distributed from our 'token sale' address. We are only accepting ETH to the 'token sale' address. Through this process, users can easily track exactly how many ETH the address has received in proportion to how many tokens were distributed.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:42:25 AM

There is one thing i love to join this ico is dev member have no token reward, this mean they will force on devolop and dont always look at token price.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:46:13 AM

Is this similar to the mechanism of Bitconnect? Or is more like SALT?

We are not a HYIP or a lending platform. We provide a centralized staking option with a limited & constantly decreasing total supply of the token. It is ultimately different from HYIP in the sense that all addresses holding tokens to be distributed are publicly made available. We acknowledge the fact that one day we will inevitably run out of tokens to distribute, and thus, all staking plans are put on hold/stopped once our last tier (Tier 5) address has less than 5 million tokens left. Once this happens, all pending payments are sent accordingly from the leftover 5 million tokens. The leftover (if any), after distributing all pending token payments, will be transferred to our 'bounty address' and from then on, our token/project completely switches to a 'bounty and giveaway' token whereby all campaigns are held on our 1-page ad platform.

This 1-page ad platform will contain 100 different advertisement slots and will constantly attract visitors as all bounty and giveaway campaigns are hosted on that page. AD slots can be purchased with STAKE and all STAKE earned from here are ultimately destroyed (to further decrease the total supply of STAKE). Once we have distributed all tokens from our bounty address + leftover tokens from Tier5 address, our project officially comes to an end but we will continue to serve lotteries and raffles for STAKE holders.

There is one thing i love to join this ico is dev member have no token reward, this mean they will force on devolop and dont always look at token price.

Yes, and that is already happening as we speak. We have been fully focused on securing our server, developing the website features, listing token on exchanges, and getting our contracts verified on ETH blockchain explorers. The only funds we have real access to are the funds we have secured from our token sale.

UPDATE
Our token will be listed on Mercatox around 3-5 DEC.
We have fully migrated our website to a dedicated server and there will be lots of maintenance going on.
Website might not work as intended during this time (everything will work smoothly by the end of 5 DEC).
seriin

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:38:19 PM

I'm looking forward to the continues progress and development of this project since the beginning. So now it's over 1.7m+ Tokens Sold.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
anhbloginc

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:40:50 PM

I found this message from a Telegram bot.

New coin on Mercatox: stake

StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:20:06 PM

I found this message from a Telegram bot.

New coin on Mercatox: stake

Not too sure about what that bot is but it is certainly the truth!
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:42:37 PM

Remember, we keep 0 tokens for developers/team.

This is great news. We see a lot of projects where the devs just want to cash-out. This shows that you want really build something remarkable.

Exactly!

Since the dev team has no tokens on-hand, the price of the token rely on the movement at the exchange and at the community support, but i guess it will be good if you can add this on some other exchanges to widen the market.

We have successfully negotiated with Mercatox and our token will be listed there very soon. We have been contacted by Hitbtc but they were asking for quite a bit of fees and so we are still considering... We would love to hear your suggestions. Please drop us a message if you have any other exchanges in mind. Thank you!
how about Idex.market? Did you consider it too?

hadang

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:47:39 PM

Bitcoin is good but transaction fees are too high and transactions are slow; Can use Eth, Ltc, Dash, Doge, .... they are quite fast and the transaction fee is cheap.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:25:51 PM

I read your white paper. Its look legit. So i wonder what if i would invest through this. I would share this in my friends so they invest through this too. Looks likes a great project. Goodluck dev.
jugash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:26:41 PM

nice proyect..
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:37:17 PM

This is great news. We see a lot of projects where the devs just want to cash-out. This shows that you want really build something remarkable.

Exactly!

Since the dev team has no tokens on-hand, the price of the token rely on the movement at the exchange and at the community support, but i guess it will be good if you can add this on some other exchanges to widen the market.

We have successfully negotiated with Mercatox and our token will be listed there very soon. We have been contacted by Hitbtc but they were asking for quite a bit of fees and so we are still considering... We would love to hear your suggestions. Please drop us a message if you have any other exchanges in mind. Thank you!

I would suggest IDEX, this exchange seems are adding a lot of new ICO coins.
Others perhaps qryptos.com or coss.io.

I would like to know how you distinguish STAKE against other staking cryptos out there?

thanks

StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:32:12 AM

Amazing. stakeIt has taking the thrown now ! haha it rapidly succeed. im proud of it. i want to tell this stakeIt to all of my friends so they would invest here.

Thank you!

Exactly!

I would like to know how you distinguish STAKE against other staking cryptos out there?

thanks

We are already traded on Idex as #STAKE.

StakeIt (STAKE) is different from PoS coins and other centralized staking tokens in the sense that revenues generated within are all used to purchase the token on exchanges & destroy them. Although we cannot guarantee profits to our investors/token holders, we CAN ensure that (i) the market has a consistent demand with our plans to continuously generate revenue within the platform and use those revenues to buy-back & destroy tokens (ii) the total supply of the token continuously decreases.

You can view the project summary video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeeXGXNICo0
seriin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:21:40 AM

Great news for us. StakeIt are striving better and makes its progress well. I hope the community will reach this outcome for the investors to come for this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:05:14 AM

I have read more about the project and it seems interested.

Great news for us. StakeIt are striving better and makes its progress well. I hope the community will reach this outcome for the investors to come for this project.

Thank you. Be sure to participate in our token sale which ends in 2 days time!
hadang

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:31:04 PM

Amazing. stakeIt has taking the thrown now ! haha it rapidly succeed. im proud of it. i want to tell this stakeIt to all of my friends so they would invest here.

Thank you!

Exactly!

thanks

We are already traded on Idex as #STAKE.

StakeIt (STAKE) is different from PoS coins and other centralized staking tokens in the sense that revenues generated within are all used to purchase the token on exchanges & destroy them. Although we cannot guarantee profits to our investors/token holders, we CAN ensure that (i) the market has a consistent demand with our plans to continuously generate revenue within the platform and use those revenues to buy-back & destroy tokens (ii) the total supply of the token continuously decreases.

You can view the project summary video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeeXGXNICo0
Unfinished ICO  but STAKE listed on Idex; Very few ICO projects can do so. The project is worth the investment.
minhcanhltc

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:09:43 PM

I hope STAKE on Liqui.io and Binance.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: