Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE WESTERN CORRUPTION ..  (Read 163 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:53:02 AM

Are we in the west going to sit back and watch these SNOOTY pussies put our future in crises for their
own GREED..

The corruption YES even PUTIN a thief even he as robbed the Russian people of BILLIONS
Are we going to sit back and do nothing ..

I always say the RICH have way more to loose they loose a fucking good life Wink..

FIX MY PLANET..UNIVERSAL INCOME for all and i will shut the fuck up.. Grin Wink..

This whole system of money if you think about it was a jewish deed  Cheesy..

Why am i going crazy over the jews MEETING a British politician on the sly..

Oh and come and pour water on the ant and he will get people to burn you ants out we know loads of you dirty twats where you live..

And so do POLAND..Start a war and you will loose..

I know you started the 2nd ww i know you did to line your own pockets and make a state for the jews
so created a war to get what you wanted..

YOU JEWS are the biggest PROPAGANDA machines going..YOU LIE because you want us to be this below,,WELL FUCK OFF JEW BOYS..I am not your slave..

Talmudic Jews Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves - YouTube
Video for jews say we are slaves for them▶ 2:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM
12 May 2016 - Uploaded by Zionist Report
Talmudic Jewish supremacists say non-Jews are beasts who exist to serve Jews as slave workers.

The proof what they thinks of non jews^^^ I always said the best evidence is when you actually see it
come from someones mouth..JEW SCUM BAGS..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: