Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nobody's talking about Bitcoin Gold !!!  (Read 550 times)
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:11:47 PM

really what you say, bitcoin gold seems forgotten by many people, I assume that bitcoin gold is not as successful as bitcoin cash, and I also do not know what is the cause of the less gold bitcoin that trades it.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:15:07 PM

I am curious whether there is any drawbacks with bitcoin gold or any logical reasoning. Since, it seems it hasn't got any attention although being sister coin of Bitcoin Huh Embarrassed Undecided Huh

Calling it a sister coin to bitcoin is an insult to bitcoin. It's not getting any attention because it's a poorly developed and thought out project that basically tried to get a cash grab off the bitcoin name. A lot of people who weren't experienced in the underlying tech and market sentiment thought this was going to give them a lot of free money, and were sorely mistaken.

sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:21:15 PM

As I think many people are not in a interest in invest in bitcoin gold and now gradually its popularity is fading away.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:25:12 PM

There is nothing to talk about on bitcoin gold. It was obviously a doubious fork that was not needed, wanted and absolute unneccesary distraction in cryptocurrency. I hope it will never be talked about. It should be forgotten in the grave yard of fake fork coin!
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:40:29 PM

how btg can be sibling with btc ?, maybe just some one claim and equate btc with btg, this is almost same as bth. the category btg, bth in altcoin, while bitcoin is founding coin which includes cryptocurrency.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:43:55 PM

why, why all you people use the word "scam"

Maybe that fork it's just a way to make some money...but why you talk about a scam?

Because the behavior of the people behind the project has been sketchy. I wouldnt call it a scam per say, but its been a failure and messy so far. They should have just air dropped it, would have been much simpler.

cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:46:32 PM

bitcoin gold is not popular like bitcoin cash and I see some on exchanges not accepted bitcoin gold
bitcoin cash better than bitcoin gold.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:48:33 PM

why, why all you people use the word "scam"

Maybe that fork it's just a way to make some money...but why you talk about a scam?

Because the behavior of the people behind the project has been sketchy. I wouldnt call it a scam per say, but its been a failure and messy so far. They should have just air dropped it, would have been much simpler.

I'm thinking the same, maybe not a scam, but definitely seems like a sketchy project.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:32:14 PM

before the 2nd hardfork i was thought my local exchange will accept bitcoin gold as part of their support market but apparently they don't have any plan to do so and i have to say bitcoin gold is failed as you can see now even most people only talking about bitcoin cash which is being pumped and even bitcoin gold have no position on coinmarketcap  
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:49:18 PM

Probably the topic # 1 of these days was a battle between BTC and BCH. Most people living in the world of crypto news discussed it, and for a moment forgot about Bitcoing Gold. Meanwhile, the good news about this currency also appeared: now Trezor wallet will support this altcoin!
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:09:26 PM

I am curious whether there is any drawbacks with bitcoin gold or any logical reasoning. Since, it seems it hasn't got any attention although being sister coin of Bitcoin Huh Embarrassed Undecided Huh

Calling it a sister coin to bitcoin is an insult to bitcoin. It's not getting any attention because it's a poorly developed and thought out project that basically tried to get a cash grab off the bitcoin name. A lot of people who weren't experienced in the underlying tech and market sentiment thought this was going to give them a lot of free money, and were sorely mistaken.

Hiss, indeed bitcoin gold is cryptocurrency which is basically just want to find a benefit from the popularity of which has been obtained on a bitcoin. Same thing with bitcoin cash, where the rise is simply a buzz can be obtained in the absence of a clear certainty about the direction that will be chosen for its growth. So, indeed we should comprehend and understand what needs to be done and what should be left. Don't get too fixated or obsessed of the words of someone who is not necessarily such a reality, those looking to experience as much as possible.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:17:41 PM

There is nothing to talk about it all. All I know is they recently launched their blockchain and it is live now but there isn't any official guide on how to claim bitcoin gold as lot's of people are waiting to claim their bitcoin gold. I believe bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold are just trash coins you should dump it as soon as you get them. I don't see any potential in these coins to grow in future. 
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:27:01 PM

because theres nothing to talk about,its another shitcoin that try to make attention and panic to the users.suddenly its DOA so why expect someone to talk about it when theres really non special.lets wait for another years if the BTG will prosper but for now.EXPECT NOTHING
unununium

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:37:01 PM

i prefer dash and zcash, different algo with dev value
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: