Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][ICO] - SIRIN LABS - CONSUMER ELECTRONICS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA  (Read 22437 times)
YonaTAK1 (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:10:53 AM

I haven't received an email regarding the change so I only saw the changes today.

You should have received an email to the email address given when you registered. In any case not to worry! You will be compensated for your tasks.

Good luck on the bounty program, the rewards have increased. Thanks for your help.
I do not recived email.
I learned about the changes by accident. You wrote that i can send reports on activity at the end of the company and I not sent nothing. How will you consider for my previous work?

Hi YuryK, we sent an email to every single email address received from the initial bounty registration process. I'm not sure how we have missed you? You will be rewarded for all of the tasks that you have completed and you will not have to repeat any posts, they are still totally valid. The good news is that the new bounty gives greater rewards.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:02:13 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 02:21:24 PM by YuryK.

I haven't received an email regarding the change so I only saw the changes today.

You should have received an email to the email address given when you registered. In any case not to worry! You will be compensated for your tasks.

Good luck on the bounty program, the rewards have increased. Thanks for your help.
I do not recived email.
I learned about the changes by accident. You wrote that i can send reports on activity at the end of the company and I not sent nothing. How will you consider for my previous work?

Hi YuryK, we sent an email to every single email address received from the initial bounty registration process. I'm not sure how we have missed you? You will be rewarded for all of the tasks that you have completed and you will not have to repeat any posts, they are still totally valid. The good news is that the new bounty gives greater rewards.

This last your email

YonaTAK1 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:24:52 PM

I do not recived email.

This last your email

Not sure what happened YuryK but don't worry you will earn all of your correct rewards and the updated bounty is easier to use and the rewards are larger! Thanks for your help!
YonaTAK1 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:16:24 AM

YonaTAK1, I assume the Social Media reporting is done on the Bancor forum website.

I hope you have a public spreadsheet where we campaigners can keep track of our progress and to know if we're doing something wrong.

Hi ePesoInitiative, you will be notified weekly by the bounty manager if you are doing the tasks correctly and can use the thread that you opened to communicate questions and all things bounty related with the Bounty Manager. You will also be compensated for your work weekly.

Thanks for joining the campaign!  Smiley Smiley
bhobafett

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

I have just joined the bounty Dev. Thanks

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
CryptoViki

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:45:29 PM

Joined Twitter Campaign
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/PanVictoriia
Twitter audit link: https://www.twitteraudit.com/PanVictoriia
Followers : 2621
YonaTAK1 (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:28:07 AM

Joined Twitter Campaign
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/PanVictoriia
Twitter audit link: https://www.twitteraudit.com/PanVictoriia
Followers : 2621

Hi CryptoViki, thanks for joining! The Bounty is being coordinated through the platform available at this link - https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a01731a41bab50001fc8c25

Please register an account and then join the Social Bounty and create a thread with your name as the title and comment the above information. Once signed up everything is super easy!

Cheers,
Turkoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:52:20 PM

I don't see a list of participants in the campaign bounty. gdoc bancor outside the system do have?

I have followed that project. hopefully sirin will be successful. Wink
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

Do we need to provide a report?

Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:16:08 PM

Reserve Turkish translation for what I did. bancor from the platform. but my Messenger account was frozen.
 authentication is done. can I login with another Facebook account? can you help to me?
YonaTAK1 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:27:42 AM

Yes, please post your links within your discussion thread on the bounty platform! Cheers
YonaTAK1 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:29:27 AM

I don't see a list of participants in the campaign bounty. gdoc bancor outside the system do have?

I have followed that project. hopefully sirin will be successful. Wink

participants are listed in the bounty community discussion threads. You can even see their links and our conversations.

Why not join our bitcointalk campaign!  Cool Cool Cool
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:30:52 PM

Hey Yonatak1,

How come I didn't receive any SRNBTC stakes? It seems you sent out stakes for the signature campaign. https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a081320f83f4c00013c46ed/currency

YonaTAK1 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:04:47 AM

Hey Yonatak1,

How come I didn't receive any SRNBTC stakes? It seems you sent out stakes for the signature campaign. https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a081320f83f4c00013c46ed/currency

Apologies Scambust, reward will be distributed today.
Yana_M1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:09:58 PM

300 - 1000 Followers/friends = 2 stake per week
1000 - 5000 Followers/friends = 5 stakes per week
4000+ Followers/friends = 8 stakes per week

If I have 5000 friends how many stakes could I get?
YonaTAK1 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:20:12 AM

300 - 1000 Followers/friends = 2 stake per week
1000 - 5000 Followers/friends = 5 stakes per week
4000+ Followers/friends = 8 stakes per week

If I have 5000 friends how many stakes could I get?

8, this is an error. Cheers
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:49:21 AM

Yes, please post your links within your discussion thread on the bounty platform! Cheers

Hello. I have been following this project since I heard about it and I can't believe I have a chance to participate in the bounty! I signed up on the Bancor site and registered for 3 different bounties (Twitter, Telegram, Signature).

My only question is: I can't seem to update a discussion post without "replying" to it.
So it seems like My posts will have a ton of replies as I keep track of my tweets for the twitter campaign and posts for the signature.
Is this the way it is supposed to be set up?

Thanks!
YonaTAK1 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:40:11 PM

Hello. I have been following this project since I heard about it and I can't believe I have a chance to participate in the bounty! I signed up on the Bancor site and registered for 3 different bounties (Twitter, Telegram, Signature).

My only question is: I can't seem to update a discussion post without "replying" to it.
So it seems like My posts will have a ton of replies as I keep track of my tweets for the twitter campaign and posts for the signature.
Is this the way it is supposed to be set up?

Thanks!

Hi 99th, firstly thanks for the support! I have seen your application within the discussion threads. The links should be posted as replies in your discussion thread - of course you can post all your links when you complete them at the end of the week if you prefer. All replies feed into a spreadsheet on our end so rest assured we won't miss anything. thanks for the support! Cheers
md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:44:32 PM

I have joined to bounty the signature, tell please when I begin week?
Bitcointalk Username: md.falkone
YonaTAK1 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:53:58 PM

I have joined to bounty the signature, tell please when I begin week?
Bitcointalk Username: md.falkone

Your week begins from the moment you register within the discussion thread in the BitcoinTalk community - i see that you registered a number of hours ago so week begins 29/11. Cheers
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: