Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:57:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Brief History of SyncFab  (Read 168 times)
ChaiJai (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:35:49 AM

As provided in Medium, it was interesting to see such a great background of the Syncfab project backed by experienced executive team.

Syncfab Blockchain:

We founded SyncFab in 2013 to be the first design-to-manufacturer interactive supply chain ecosystem focused on re-shoring in the US. Today, we continue pushing our primary mission and connects academics, entrepreneurs, designers, engineers and material supplies with local industry.

Our idea was to leverage advancements in CADCAM computer-aided-design with computer-aided-manufacturing to revitalize local procurement practice. 3D printing was gaining popularity and the Bay Area was rich with local manufacturing resources that all stood to benefit from the growing opportunities.

We began by hosting alumni groups from MIT, Columbia, Cornell, and NFTE for discussions on local manufacturing and conducting regular factory tours at companies like Envisiontec 3D Printing, Marvin Engineering, Triumph Aerostructures, MotoArt and more.

In 2016, we were invited to refine the platform in response to an economic development challenge presented by San Leandro City as part of the San Francisco Mayor’s Office of Civic Innovation Startup-in-Residence Program.

The new platform relaunched in 2017 and now, we’re actively building the largest network of advanced manufacturing capacity to match with supply chain buyers in the innovation demand hotbed of California & beyond.

https://medium.com/syncfabmfg/a-brief-history-of-syncfab-9c9a8cf64402

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:06:44 AM

Nicely, crypto integrated into real economy. Where could I see the statistics about you work for three last years? Do you have any presentation? How much the price of one token for now?
ChaiJai (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:14:11 AM

Nicely, crypto integrated into real economy. Where could I see the statistics about you work for three last years? Do you have any presentation? How much the price of one token for now?

Thanks for that, I am a non-employee of syncfab, but an Crypto investor and enthusiast, even I was impressed by the project vision, white paper and team, you can join telegram group for discussions, Also white paper has exhaustive details of the project, to be honest I liked the white paper capturing most aspects of the project, find the website here:

https://blockchain.syncfab.com/
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:39:16 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 08:57:33 AM by Vladdirescu87

SyncFab - Blockchain-Powered Manufacturing, Procurement, and Tracking

SyncFab is a peer-to-peer industrial marketplace that connects manufacturers with suppliers and customers in a fast, secure, transparent, and cost-effective ecosystem.

The system is built on blockchain technology that guarantees trustless verifiability of contracts and agreements, as well as impenetrable security of data and transactions. It promises to provide users with not only convenient on-demand purchasing, tracking, and reordering, but high-quality manufacturing quotes from players of all sizes all over the world, as well as transactions that are safe and secure. Overall, the system provides users with a highly streamlined supply chain process that lowers marketing, administrative, and manufacturing overheads.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/syncfab-blockchain-powered-manufacturing/

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

I am impressed how far SyncFab have gone since its foundation in 2013. I have never heard of them, but their "history post" on Medium is very readable. It is nice to see a project working in real life that runs ICO after it approves its business potential. However, why specifically do they (do you) need blockchain technology for this kind of business?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: