Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin  (Read 40035 times)
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:47:02 AM

I'm fond of online games and I find this project interesting for we're not only playing but has also a big change to earn another cryptocurrencies, though it still all depends upon our strategy.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:06:20 AM

Well, finally there was a POS coin for games! In addition to the bounty has also a lottery, I like it. And it's very good that cryptopia is on the stock exchange, it's a very good stock exchange.

I like that Cryptopia has a nice $5000 New Zealand Dollars (like 3$k USD?) withdraw limit without verification. Bittrez has amazing volume but doesnt have withdrawals anymore (RIP)

i think bittrex is very good exchange and better than crypto ,, but you need to verify your account first if you want to make a withdrawal there

PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:30:15 AM

It will be more successful if the admins and dev can launch any signature campaigns that will be paid in BTC in the service section. There are a lot of potential customers and investors in the marketplace in this forum.
Yes, I listened to the meetup of the ICO that the signature company generates many conversions. I think developerss need to think about a signature company. This is necessary for the promotion of the project.
Pokesoul

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:04:58 AM

Developers plan to make a mobile wallet in the future? And I support the way to cryptolopia, I really like this exchange.
Tanazir

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:35:01 AM

I think it would be more successful if admin and dev can launch a signature campaign that will be provided in BTC services department. There are many potential customers and investors in this forum market
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:59:36 AM

I think it would be more successful if admin and dev can launch a signature campaign that will be provided in BTC services department. There are many potential customers and investors in this forum market

This is what I am waiting for from this project actually. I think with signature campaign or social campaign they will attract more people to this coin.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:26:32 AM

This is also a very good sign that this Coin joined Cryptopia. The fees to get listed in Cryptopia is very high. Only serious projects will pay this fee to get listed over there. Cryptopia has as far as I know also a mining platform, so I wonder if we can do mining the OPC also directly in Cryptopia mining pool.

But I hope we see OPC also in Bittrex, Kraken, Bitfinex, Cex ...
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:30:55 AM

Another good project platform for investors and cryptocurrency traders who are looking to utilize the most advanced trading tools and technology. Also, it makes comfortable for many I'm sure it can earn much more profit. Good project.. Good luck..
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:42:38 AM

This is also a very good sign that this Coin joined Cryptopia. The fees to get listed in Cryptopia is very high. Only serious projects will pay this fee to get listed over there. Cryptopia has as far as I know also a mining platform, so I wonder if we can do mining the OPC also directly in Cryptopia mining pool.

But I hope we see OPC also in Bittrex, Kraken, Bitfinex, Cex ...
Especially well noticed! The output on Cryptopia speaks about the seriousness of the developers and I can hope for a take of the coin to the moon Wink
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:53:10 AM

It's been weeks since this project was announced but still only few members are active in this thread. I think devs should make a promotion for this project to be known world wide. A free airdrop or a bounty will surely make this project to gather many investors and supporters.

Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:03:15 AM

This is what I am waiting for from this project actually. I think with signature campaign or social campaign they will attract more people to this coin.
Any project needs promotion, but this is a generous enough project. Has already a lottery and bounty. I would like a companion of signatures.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:06:54 AM

With all the lottery and game involved wiyh this coin am very sure thats bound to attract people..Am really interested in the supply though i just hope it says in kinda minimal number and also carefully watched..at times coins in billions tend to say getting issues with low usage...but with lottery and games  lots of people will come rushing

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:17:05 AM

It's been weeks since this project was announced but still only few members are active in this thread. I think devs should make a promotion for this project to be known world wide. A free airdrop or a bounty will surely make this project to gather many investors and supporters.
Singularly! It seems to me that with such coins, the airdrop is mandatory, so that those who wish can see the speed of the transaction and mining the token.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:23:29 AM

OP coin must be a great project.
But I'm not seeing any separate website of OP coin.
If you have a separate website then you can give me the link of op coin website?
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:25:26 AM

It's already 6 November 2017, you know what you're gonna doin' right? Yeah, it's the announcement time for the lottery winner! Hoping so much I'm gonna win this lottery
The lottery is wonderful! But I think if you add the airdrop will be even better Grin Developers are very creative in the token, which means the team is surely waiting for success!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:30:47 AM

I love it when this project talk about going into the  future of entertainment because I am a number one fan of it since I am also a gamer. I know that I am planning to buy my first gaming pc in the near future and OPC is perfect with my addiction to games. I hope to see OPC successful to help gamers with the micro transactions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Efta321

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:52:48 AM

OP coin must be a great project.
But I'm not seeing any separate website of OP coin.
If you have a separate website then you can give me the link of op coin website?

I agree coin Op has a high price later. maybe the website again in the process to be launched we need to be patient to wait.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:08:35 AM

Hey dev,
Are you going to add signature/translation/blog bounty campaigns or not?
As of now it seems a bit unfair for people who don't have advanced social networks accounts but interested in your project
Jedie22

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:18:52 AM

It's a good project having an advanced trading platform, adapted to the needs of traders using various strategies ranging from day trading and spread trading, to long term investments and having a profitable income in the future. Nice project ..  Wink Smiley
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:55:29 PM

Any project needs promotion, but this is a generous enough project. Has already a lottery and bounty. I would like a companion of signatures.

Totally agree with you! This is a very generous project! It would be really not bad if they made a company with signatures. I would also take part!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: