Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin  (Read 40035 times)
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:17:22 AM

A project which will give you a lot of choices to earn profit like competition and tournaments, and even lottery. You may need to risk in order to earn. What i like about this project is that they have a lot of tools and features.
All crypto currency lottery even well can except bitcoin and buying OP coin you can win or lose and this is your decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:26:54 AM

Dev, do you open any bounty or signature campaign...if you start it, the project will be more successful... I think many participants are waiting for it..let me know,if there is anything
I doubt if OP Coin open a bounty or signature campaign it is very useless since OP Coin is a PoS type algorithm, not like nowadays coin.

Is OP Coin can win through lottery??? how can we win OP Coin in competition or anywhere???how this process can possible???I don't understand the process
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:00:34 AM

Will you add a signature and avatar campaign?
I check a pools and i  see a zero activity, when pools will alive, i will try to mining some coins for me with my gtx 1060)  Smiley
Yeah same thing here...Those this thing have a decent whitepaper and particular roadmap cause i didnt see one here...And about campaign pls when is it starting??.We want to b part of this

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:11:36 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 01:26:15 PM by feeltun

Dev, do you open any bounty or signature campaign...if you start it, the project will be more successful... I think many participants are waiting for it..let me know,if there is anything
I doubt if OP Coin open a bounty or signature campaign it is very useless since OP Coin is a PoS type algorithm, not like nowadays coin.

Is OP Coin can win through lottery??? how can we win OP Coin in competition or anywhere???how this process can possible???I don't understand the process
I think they talk about the price of a coin and not about the PoC process. Actually, the price can grow in 1xxx and it can cost nothing.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:30:37 AM

I check a pools and i  see a zero activity, when pools will alive, i will try to mining some coins for me with my gtx 1060)  Smiley
Yeah same thing here...Those this thing have a decent whitepaper and particular roadmap cause i didnt see one here...And about campaign pls when is it starting??.We want to b part of this

Even a project with a decent whitepaper and road maps fails. Most of the time some of them are scams and only took money from ICOs. I think OP Coin is different from them. Im just waiting and looking for the great improvement of this project before I'll invest anything. As of now, It is still a new coin with great potential.Let's just wait for it to improve more.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:22:17 AM

Well, finally there was a POS coin for games! In addition to the bounty has also a lottery, I like it. And it's very good that cryptopia is on the stock exchange, it's a very good stock exchange.

I like that Cryptopia has a nice $5000 New Zealand Dollars (like 3$k USD?) withdraw limit without verification. Bittrez has amazing volume but doesnt have withdrawals anymore (RIP)

i think bittrex is very good exchange and better than crypto ,, but you need to verify your account first if you want to make a withdrawal there

For sure Bittrex has a much much bigger volume $2,245,389,314 according to Coin Market Cap (and is #2 after Bitfinex) versus Cryptopia at #32 with a volume of $27,488,332. The difference is huge, but Bittrex has a huge backlog right now of the shitton of verfication requests

I use to like bittrex, but right now is really upset me with those verification steps and bullshit. Cryptopia is nice but they start to put high fee for withdraw.
for me I hope that they will list it on different exchanges. in way will have options.

Bittrex locked up my account thanks to the verification bullshit. Well cryptopia's thing is that ridiculous 0.002 BTC withdrawal fee which is to put it simply just ridiculous. I mean what is with that fee lol. Even actual BTC transaction fees are not even remotely close. Currently it's what? 30$
I agree that the conclusion from cryptopia bitcoin is very expensive, but I buy dogs for transfer to another exchange. Dogs run fast and a very small commission.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:58:20 AM

The profit is the most important of all businesses. This OPC uses the most advanced trading equipment and technology as you guided by my own understanding, so it can reduce transaction fees and we can make a big profit. In this case, we have to support this ICO so that we can help crypto enthusiasts who wants to trade with low fees.
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:43:22 AM

How do you know that OP has a high price later??
I'm also waiting for OP coin website.

I was looking for the website too, I thought that they just forgot to put the link here.

I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.

Good for you, I had some btc stuck at cryptopia, I think I'll use to buy some OP coin from there, we just want it to go up like 40%, I'm not actually fan of the word (to the moon).
I don't think so that they forget to add their website.
It's mostly important for an ICO campaign programme.
My coinbase transactions also stuck from 1 days .
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:17:06 AM

I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.

Where did you buy your OT coins? I am interested in this project and am thinking of investing as well when I have some funds. I wish you good luck and I hope you will earn more with the OT coin's success.  Smiley
You can buy it in crytopia buddy currently the coin is bieng sold at .00000006 satoshies. Take advantage of this guys Im pretty sure within few days this will spike at 20 satoshies and by that time I hope that its not only me enjoyong the profit for christmas.
It is very good that the coin is traded with such a growth of bitcoin. If the direction does not change it will really be a gift.
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:39:28 AM

Well, finally there was a POS coin for games! In addition to the bounty has also a lottery, I like it. And it's very good that cryptopia is on the stock exchange, it's a very good stock exchange.

I like that Cryptopia has a nice $5000 New Zealand Dollars (like 3$k USD?) withdraw limit without verification. Bittrez has amazing volume but doesnt have withdrawals anymore (RIP)

i think bittrex is very good exchange and better than crypto ,, but you need to verify your account first if you want to make a withdrawal there

For sure Bittrex has a much much bigger volume $2,245,389,314 according to Coin Market Cap (and is #2 after Bitfinex) versus Cryptopia at #32 with a volume of $27,488,332. The difference is huge, but Bittrex has a huge backlog right now of the shitton of verfication requests

I use to like bittrex, but right now is really upset me with those verification steps and bullshit. Cryptopia is nice but they start to put high fee for withdraw.
for me I hope that they will list it on different exchanges. in way will have options.

Bittrex locked up my account thanks to the verification bullshit. Well cryptopia's thing is that ridiculous 0.002 BTC withdrawal fee which is to put it simply just ridiculous. I mean what is with that fee lol. Even actual BTC transaction fees are not even remotely close. Currently it's what? 30$
I agree that the conclusion from cryptopia bitcoin is very expensive, but I buy dogs for transfer to another exchange. Dogs run fast and a very small commission.
You said correctly. Dogs run very fast. Yesterday I saw on the cryptopia for a day sold dogs for almost 1000 bitcoins. I think if the OP will have the same fast transactions, it will succeed.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:54:38 AM

Dev, why didn't you even bother to make a website for your ICO?
You should also revise your OP, there are loads of mistakes
Doesn’t look like a serious approach to me
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:43:02 AM

Why OP coin? High returns! But not too high. Hehe I like the way you said it. Very honest and direct to the point. Unlike others who promise a huge returns and eventually turn into a scam now. OP coin associated games on their project and I think a lot of people will embrace these.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:55:56 AM

I have seen the social media bounties spreadsheet, only few members now but I there seen a good improvement with the number of participants. This project is improving but we need to see the website of OPC. Dev should make a website for the ICO.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:17:12 AM

I agree that this project is off to a great start but the site could use a bit of improvement.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:01:47 AM

Where did you buy your OT coins? I am interested in this project and am thinking of investing as well when I have some funds. I wish you good luck and I hope you will earn more with the OT coin's success.  Smiley
You can buy it in crytopia buddy currently the coin is bieng sold at .00000006 satoshies. Take advantage of this guys Im pretty sure within few days this will spike at 20 satoshies and by that time I hope that its not only me enjoyong the profit for christmas.

Thank for the info and heads up bud, I'm already on it. It's nice to find a token at its starting cost. I am sure that that the price will spike in a few weeks. Let's hope for the coins success and let's fly to the moon this Holiday season.  Grin

VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:27:28 AM

i think OP coin needs to be on coinmarketcap for people to find it atm
but i don t  know if the daily volume is high enough already to get listed there
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:33:17 AM

Even a project with a decent whitepaper and road maps fails. Most of the time some of them are scams and only took money from ICOs. I think OP Coin is different from them. Im just waiting and looking for the great improvement of this project before I'll invest anything. As of now, It is still a new coin with great potential.Let's just wait for it to improve more.
That's actually true that even other ICO had a very promising  whitepaper itv still fails. Many speculations about an ICO that most of them were scams but this project seems do have a potential to be a successful one. I do think that the team will work on other improvements because I see this project making a difference.

how come they can easily judged, if the whitepaper doesn't look good they can say it's a scam. What our point here is that the planned ICO will provide the following features and hiw detailed the ICO has. I believed that this project has its own potential nd deserves to be successful.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:01:01 AM

All cryptocurrencies must have risk. Is there any risk for this OP Coin and how it is to solve the problem?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:13:12 AM

hello team, I like pos coins, you have a good idea by the way. But, what is the block after premine?

Premined model is usually achieved by defining the rules so the block yields an incredibly high amount of coins and the next blocks give out a normal distribution with a normal decay of reward. That way the creator of the coin, just by the act of creating the  block, automatically becomes the owner of a significant amount of coins. In this situation, the creator of the coins already premined and owns 5 % amount of coins and the rest of the blocks are for us, the miners reserved.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:31:45 PM

I agree that this project is off to a great start but the site could use a bit of improvement.

It is great project, that will include Crypto trading 101, explaining the essentials of cryptocurrency investing, as well as video tutorials to help new investors. Absolutely, many will looking forward on this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: