Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:47:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any tips on how to become a successful trader with ALTCOINS?  (Read 266 times)
camuszpride (OP)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:50:27 AM

I want to learn some techniques on how to become a successful trader and what are the basic to remember?
Captain Asshole

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:34:33 AM

Start from books with technical and fundamental analysis
Also my personal advice is "The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable" by Nassim Nicholas Taleb. This book opened my eyes to some things which can be used to build your own trading strategy
Good luck! Wink
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:47:42 AM

The first thing that you need to be prepared is to loose about 80% off the money that you decide to put in crypto. I know of nobody who has lost less than 50% before getting successful in this game. Secondly, timing is everything, get knowledge about market cycles.

Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:17:57 PM

I think you need to thoroughly examine the project. Check if it has potential to succeed. Also check the lifeline, on how long you think it would stand strong. And lastly, you should check if how people would respond to the coin, because they are partly a factor if the coin will fail or not
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:24:18 PM

Studying the potential of the coin you want to invest with is a good factor in trading. Getting informations about the pump and dump of the whales will be a huge advantage and may give you a lot of profit. Buy low sell high but dont panic.
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:33:36 PM

Do not get caught up in a pump n dump. Chances are if you see a coin that has 80-100% gains or higher, you've already missed your chance to make a profit. I've made the mistake a couple times of buying at the peak then desperately trying to sell before I completely lose my money.

That said, if you see a coin that you think is about to explode, by all means go for it. I missed out on huge pumps like Unobtanium and BCH because I never pulled the trigger even on a small transaction.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:36:21 PM

Nobody will tell you how to earn money here, you should learn by yourself, read more, and practice more. One of simple tips : buy when cheap and sell when hight, and remember about risks every time.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:37:28 PM

I want to learn some techniques on how to become a successful trader and what are the basic to remember?

Having a detailed understanding and knowledge of how cryptocurrency trading works,the ICO project you are investing, with care you can reduce your risk level.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:40:47 PM

It takes years of experience to be great at anything really, but a trader in the cryptoworld requires you to have some foresight and be smart too.
I would say that your first steps would be to research and learn about altcoins. But also check the team behind each Altcoin, see if it has potential!
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:46:04 PM

Determination and passion. When I first read a trading book it was boring and some other basic guides are making me lazy to continue. There are also available videos online that may help. You can start with few coins that interests you. Follow them daily and later on you can ride the waves and then slowly add more coins. Just remember that news and rumors can destroy your technical analysis so be good on both FA and TA.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:11:21 PM

Be careful with trading and know the dynamics of trading. And you should also practice it. If you do these things your skills will develop as a trader and you will earn a lot of money.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:13:47 PM

no, you have to 'like the others' learn from experience.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:18:39 PM

There are only few basic things which you have to remember before starting crypto trading lik;
1. Don't buy at high price and don't sell for loss
2. Don't buy any coin without deep research
3. Don't go with your emotion
4. Don't buy with all you have, only use what you can afford to loss
5. Don't buy and wait for boom holding only one coin
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:42:17 PM

You have to learn about exchanges and how the price rise
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:02:10 PM

Be a full-time trader (Trading a full-time career).
Trade every single day and love what you do as I`am sure there are thousands/millions of others who do the same thing.

Try to focus on: experience, training, consistency, profitability and persistence.

Training
This is one of the single most important aspects that many future traders forget.
Experience
It doesn’t matter how many books your read, educational lessons you partake in and paper trades you make.
Consistency
Without consistency as a trader you cannot succeed at this job.
Profitability
Last but not least each trader in the end must be profitable.

If you are not approach trading in the correct way, then you are destined for big losses and bankruptcy. If you already trade profitable and have the right strategy, then you are well on your way to creating the life you have always wanted.

Remember! "Each and every job that anyone ever takes has its advantages and disadvantages".
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:24:19 PM

buy high sell low,no need to thx me Grin
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:43:21 PM

The first thing that you need to be prepared is to loose about 80% off the money that you decide to put in crypto. I know of nobody who has lost less than 50% before getting successful in this game. Secondly, timing is everything, get knowledge about market cycles.

This is so true, that is why I started with a small investment to learn the game. Since then, I've invested more and profited a lot.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: