Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN]🚀 THRIVE -The Premium Decentralized Advertising Marketplace  (Read 12429 times)
ber68dclass

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:47:05 PM

Does anybody know why did developers decide to use RTB system as a base of the platform rather than any other similar one?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:16:04 PM

It’s great that you will use artificial intelligence in your work. Tell me, have you already testes AI which you’re planning to use on the platform?
Ither1994 (OP)

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:30:47 PM

Hi everybody. I’ve found range of services that will be offered by Thrive platform in the description of the project. Tell me please, can I use all of them at the same time, I mean, comprehensively?

Yes, you can.

Does anybody know why did developers decide to use RTB system as a base of the platform rather than any other similar one?

We will use an advanced DMP in order to improve our user experience and conversion rate, mainly for this reason we will start with a RTB model that will perfectly fit with it

It’s great that you will use artificial intelligence in your work. Tell me, have you already testes AI which you’re planning to use on the platform?

We have not fully tested, we will complete alpha in january

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:18:03 PM

It’s very interesting that the developers decided to change Proof-of-Work to certain Proof-of-Stake. Does anybody know how they differ and which of them is better?
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:17:06 PM

I’ve read that all the users will be able to see all the transactions in Thrive. Can I somehow prevent access to transactions third parties if I don’t want other users to see them?
Ither1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:38:06 PM

I’ve read that all the users will be able to see all the transactions in Thrive. Can I somehow prevent access to transactions third parties if I don’t want other users to see them?

All the transactions will be anomimized, an user can check for a specific transaction or verify that the credit earned is correct but cannot go back to the real user for privacy reasons

Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
Thrive_Bounty

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:40:57 PM

It’s very interesting that the developers decided to change Proof-of-Work to certain Proof-of-Stake. Does anybody know how they differ and which of them is better?

PoS do not require tons of calculation power, this means fast and affordable transactions.
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:13:03 PM

Hi! I’ve read that JavaScript will be created on the platform in order to prevent using bots and other fraudulent ways of changing data. Explain me please, how will a simple JavaScript file perform it?
Ither1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:45:49 PM

Hi! I’ve read that JavaScript will be created on the platform in order to prevent using bots and other fraudulent ways of changing data. Explain me please, how will a simple JavaScript file perform it?

Quote of our CTO:

Javascript file (aka client) will connect to the Blockchain, specifically to the "computational nodes", they will analyze  the behavioral details of the user and determine if it is or it is not a bot, then they will give a double response, one to the javascript client and another  to the blockchain (storage nodes), if the response is coincident and positive the user will be finally rewarded (the double response is in order to avoid fake response from the user to the blockchain) and the transaction will be stored on next block.

polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:13:58 PM

There’s information in your description that you’ve already tested the algorithm that is responsible for detection of any fraudulent activities. If it’s not a secret, tell us about the conditions under which the test was conducted?
Ither1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:22:42 PM

There’s information in your description that you’ve already tested the algorithm that is responsible for detection of any fraudulent activities. If it’s not a secret, tell us about the conditions under which the test was conducted?

Obviously it's a business secret.. if we disclose the algorithm everyone could work on it in order to found a workaround  Smiley

romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:18:00 AM

I don’t quite understand the reasons why Thrive registered the company in Singapore. It seems to me that this is not the most successful legal environment for such a company, which will not allow to develop fully. In general, I would have thought about changing the registration of the organization on the site of the founders of the project.
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:20:06 AM

I don’t quite understand the reasons why Thrive registered the company in Singapore. It seems to me that this is not the most successful legal environment for such a company, which will not allow to develop fully. In general, I would have thought about changing the registration of the organization on the site of the founders of the project.
I wonder where you got the information from? Thrive Labs in early 2017 was registered in Malta. If you want to be sure, the registration number is C 79094. In this country the company will have favorable conditions for the development of the company.
romfish

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:22:01 AM

I wonder where you got the information from? Thrive Labs in early 2017 was registered in Malta. If you want to be sure, the registration number is C 79094. In this country the company will have favorable conditions for the development of the company.
And what about taxes? Are they not high in this country?
californybit

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:25:31 AM

Absolutely not. Taxes here are the same as in other countries. In addition, Malta is constantly growing and represents an ideal environment for dynamic companies that have long-term goals. In this country, excellent support is provided to companies from the sphere of FinTech.
specialAU

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:28:08 AM

Absolutely not. Taxes here are the same as in other countries. In addition, Malta is constantly growing and represents an ideal environment for dynamic companies that have long-term goals. In this country, excellent support is provided to companies from the sphere of FinTech.
I wonder if platform users will benefit from the fact that the company is registered in Malta?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:44:14 AM

Kind time of the day for all the readers of the forum. Can someone tell me what the structure of the “flatarchies” organization means? It's just that Thrive will be built exactly according to this structure, as I understood.
bit679

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:46:38 AM

It's great that every employee of the company can offer their ideas and implement innovations. Do you think, comrades, with this approach one can expect that in the near future Thrive will start working in other directions as well?)
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:59:38 AM

Good afternoon. Can you say the value of one coin THR in a fiat equivalent?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:03:37 AM

Good afternoon. Can you say the value of one coin THR in a fiat equivalent?
Greetings. One coin of THR will cost 0.5 EUR.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: