Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN]🚀 THRIVE -The Premium Decentralized Advertising Marketplace  (Read 12428 times)
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

specify the maximum investment at public sale, it will all be no more than 3 ether?

Yes, individual cap is set to 3 ETH in order to grant to all our huge community the possibility to contribute in Thrive’s Public Sale and considering the high number of registrations.
I think it's a great decision. In order to avoid any speculations on the market, the team decided to increase the number of token holders.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:10:56 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 06:35:08 PM by filipe3x

A very interesting topic to be honest. I have already taken part in such a project as Qchain. Despite the fact that I was confident in their success, they still do not have the finished product (ICO ended more than 3 months ago) and they did not even appear on the stock exchange. I hope there will be a different situation
You have not considered that Thrive at the stage of pre-sale collected more than $ 10 million. Just compare the design of Qchain and Thrive, you will understand the difference.
If you touch on the issues of fees, Yes, I agree with you. Qchain collected only 3 kk $, given that they were supported by NEM. But is this money not enough for the partial implementation of the project? Have a Thrive already has a beta or alpha version?

Such money - very small for an infrastructure project in the advertising industry. This project has already collected much more. I think the main sale will also be successful
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

A very interesting topic to be honest. I have already taken part in such a project as Qchain. Despite the fact that I was confident in their success, they still do not have the finished product (ICO ended more than 3 months ago) and they did not even appear on the stock exchange. I hope there will be a different situation
You have not considered that Thrive at the stage of pre-sale collected more than $ 10 million. Just compare the design of Qchain and Thrive, you will understand the difference.
Hey, I am also considering Thrive as investment option though I decided not to participate in ICO, this project is very solid to my mind with experienced team. The only question is - what is the key difference between BAT and Thrive? I will be glad to get an answer!

BAT It’s a very powerful network with many profiling possibilities, aimed to fight against ad-blockers and banner-blindness issues.
Users will be rewarded according to the measurement of their “attention”. We feel that this is very hard to forecast. This project is based on Ethereum blockchain.
Ethereum blockchain current # of transactions per second handling is far too low for the purpose. It can be considered a show stopper.
Ad fees are not declared. It seems fees calculation will be done according to the measurement of the attention as well.
But is not your project based on ethereum blockchain? Or will you develop and and transfer in future on your own blockchain?
filipe3x

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

Hey, I am also considering Thrive as investment option though I decided not to participate in ICO, this project is very solid to my mind with experienced team. The only question is - what is the key difference between BAT and Thrive? I will be glad to get an answer!

BAT It’s a very powerful network with many profiling possibilities, aimed to fight against ad-blockers and banner-blindness issues.
Users will be rewarded according to the measurement of their “attention”. We feel that this is very hard to forecast. This project is based on Ethereum blockchain.
Ethereum blockchain current # of transactions per second handling is far too low for the purpose. It can be considered a show stopper.
Ad fees are not declared. It seems fees calculation will be done according to the measurement of the attention as well.

As far as I know, BAT is a browser in which you can perform your usual tasks while browsing through advertisements. Here the principle of work is different.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:37:13 PM

If you touch on the issues of fees, Yes, I agree with you. Qchain collected only 3 kk $, given that they were supported by NEM. But is this money not enough for the partial implementation of the project? Does thrive already run alpha or alpha version?
According to the Thrive roadmap, the alpha version of The platform will be launched in may 2018. In September - beta. It is necessary to take into account the complexity of the idea and the complexity of its implementation.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:43:24 PM

As I understand the project will work in the advertising industry. What are the advantages of the project compared to Google Adsense? Why are you confident of your success?
filipe3x

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

As I understand the project will work in the advertising industry. What are the advantages of the project compared to Google Adsense? Why are you confident of your success?

The competition with the industry giants is a very serious step. The project should have very large competitive advantages.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

I think the main advantage over Google Adsense, no not matter what project we take in crypto industry, is blockchain and decentralization, as for advertising field I think that Thrive is one of the best projects and will be quite compatible with already existing projects of the same field.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
alenaselya

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:53:29 PM

Thrive is a Blockchain based Marketplace to BUY and SELL Advertising at very low fees. People get PAID for data sharing and for reviewing the quality of each website in the ecosystem.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:58:28 PM

If you touch on the issues of fees, Yes, I agree with you. Qchain collected only 3 kk $, given that they were supported by NEM. But is this money not enough for the partial implementation of the project? Does thrive already run alpha or alpha version?
According to the Thrive roadmap, the alpha version of The platform will be launched in may 2018. In September - beta. It is necessary to take into account the complexity of the idea and the complexity of its implementation.
By the way, what will be the use of Thrive tokens inside the platform? Will the tokens be used to pay for certain services?
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:43:49 PM

Great project, sad that I noticed it so late. Web advertising has a huge market. Tell me, what was the bonus for the participants of the pre-sale?

Will.Smith

Activity: 415

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

New article about this interesting project:

https://medium.com/@cryptota/thrive-a-new-blockchain-based-ads-marketplace-with-ambitions-b9140d55c990

ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:24:21 AM

As far as I understand you will have your own network of blockchain. Will you have nodes, what is the block generation time, what is the reward for the block?
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:03:54 AM

Excellent and very informative article. As I know tomorrow begins the main stage of the ICO. Smart-contracts are still blocked ?
filipe3x

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

Interest in the project in the community is, and I'm sure that the main sale will be successful. I've seen several rating sites that classify the project as top.
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:11:04 AM

Have you seen guy Binance application logo on Thrive website? Wink I think guys you know what that means. Binance will be huge if that will happen indeed.
Ither1994 (OP)

Activity: 414

THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

Have you seen guy Binance application logo on Thrive website? Wink I think guys you know what that means. Binance will be huge if that will happen indeed.

Application in progress. Since our community is stating Binance is the best exchage to be listed on, we wanted to show we are working on it  Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

I see you guys have enormous community behind! On of the biggest telegram group ever! By the way, is it allowed to tell about listing before listing date? I notice more and more ICOs don't disclose such information according to law
Ither1994 (OP)

Activity: 414

THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:19:55 AM

I see you guys have enormous community behind! On of the biggest telegram group ever! By the way, is it allowed to tell about listing before listing date? I notice more and more ICOs don't disclose such information according to law

You are right ! But once you submit the application to Binance, Binance allow you to do it  Smiley
We didin't disclose any other information.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

You are right ! But once you submit the application to Binance, Binance allow you to do it  Smiley
We didin't disclose any other information.
Hey, Ither! Could you please confirm or not whether you develop your own blockchain or you will be using ethereum blockchain? And that is great that you listen to your community and working on collaboration with Binance.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: