Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN]🚀 THRIVE -The Premium Decentralized Advertising Marketplace  (Read 12428 times)
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

Have you seen guy Binance application logo on Thrive website? Wink I think guys you know what that means. Binance will be huge if that will happen indeed.

Do you think will Thrive token be listed on Binance after the token-sale? I agree, it would be great. So we should wait and hope.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ither1994 (OP)

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

I see you guys have enormous community behind! On of the biggest telegram group ever! By the way, is it allowed to tell about listing before listing date? I notice more and more ICOs don't disclose such information according to law

You are right ! But once you submit the application to Binance, Binance allow you to do it  Smiley
We didin't disclose any other information.
Hey, Ither! Could you please confirm or not whether you develop your own blockchain or you will be using ethereum blockchain? And that is great that you listen to your community and working on collaboration with Binance.

Yes, we are developing own blockchain !  We use eth blockchain for crowdsales.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

Have you seen guy Binance application logo on Thrive website? Wink I think guys you know what that means. Binance will be huge if that will happen indeed.

This is utility token.  It is dangerous to speak about exchanges directly (
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

This is utility token.  It is dangerous to speak about exchanges directly (
It's about the fact that Binance forbids talking about this or that listing. This is one of the mandatory conditions of the agreement.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

I see you guys have enormous community behind! On of the biggest telegram group ever! By the way, is it allowed to tell about listing before listing date? I notice more and more ICOs don't disclose such information according to law

You are right ! But once you submit the application to Binance, Binance allow you to do it  Smiley
Hey, Ither! Could you please confirm or not whether you develop your own blockchain or you will be using ethereum blockchain? And that is great that you listen to your community and working on collaboration with Binance.

Wow that is huge! For me this is main indication that the project will be successful, taking into account the recent problems of ethereum network because of 'kitties'. That is very professional approach devs! I am definitely participating!

Game of Links

cyber~license©
HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

working on collaboration with Binance. no ,please dont tip this before crowd-sale end ,binance not allow like this.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

You are right ! But once you submit the application to Binance, Binance allow you to do it  Smiley

Yes, we are developing own blockchain !  We use eth blockchain for crowdsales.
Wow that is huge! For me this is main indication that the project will be successful, taking into account the recent problems of ethereum network because of 'kitties'. That is very professional approach devs! I am definitely participating!
Own blockchaine is a completely different level. Why did not I hear about this earlier? And why this is not said on the site?

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

You are right ! But once you submit the application to Binance, Binance allow you to do it  Smiley

Own blockchaine is a completely different level. Why did not I hear about this earlier? And why this is not said on the site?
Friend, it's written in whitepaper. I advise you to read the whitepapers of the projects you are going to invest in.

Ither1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

It's all described in our whitepaper: https://ico.thrivelabs.io/documents/thrive_whitepaper.pdf

Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

Awesome. The development of its own blockchain means the emergence of another giant in the cryptocurrency market. Will you have a PoW or PoS ?
Ither1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

Awesome. The development of its own blockchain means the emergence of another giant in the cryptocurrency market. Will you have a PoW or PoS ?

Yes ! You can find them on our website https://ico.thrivelabs.io/

filipe3x

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

Has bounty program registration closed now?
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:38:25 PM

Hi admin, does Binance accept your proposal for listing on?
Ither1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

Hi admin, does Binance accept your proposal for listing on?

Hi, Application is still in progress.

Has bounty program registration closed now?

Yes !

bsgeek

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

Has your bounty closed already? I'm still interested.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

Yes, read the messages above. Had plenty of time to join in the bounty campaign. It began in November last year.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Ither1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:19:38 PM

Yes, read the messages above. Had plenty of time to join in the bounty campaign. It began in November last year.

Correct !  Smiley

MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

I have always been interested in projects related to advertising. And here, plus everything else, it is planned to launch its own blockchain. At this point I believe that Thrive will have no competitors.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:48:26 PM

How is your platform going to fight with bots and fake clicks? I know that on the websites of the very many clicks do bots.

rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:18:53 AM

Very competent team, well thought and coherent project, own blockchain network. Seems one of the promising project of 2018. I will keep my eye on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: