Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2019, 02:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN]🚀 THRIVE -The Premium Decentralized Advertising Marketplace  (Read 12165 times)
OSYA
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 661
Merit: 255


DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO


View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:48:26 PM
 #461

How is your platform going to fight with bots and fake clicks? I know that on the websites of the very many clicks do bots.

1576031036
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1576031036

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1576031036
Reply with quote  #2

1576031036
Report to moderator
1576031036
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1576031036

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1576031036
Reply with quote  #2

1576031036
Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1576031036
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1576031036

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1576031036
Reply with quote  #2

1576031036
Report to moderator
rlm42
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 250



View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:18:53 AM
 #462

Very competent team, well thought and coherent project, own blockchain network. Seems one of the promising project of 2018. I will keep my eye on it.
morgan4140
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 100



View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:17:13 AM
 #463

How is your platform going to fight with bots and fake clicks? I know that on the websites of the very many clicks do bots.
What are you talking about? If about the ICO, the pre-sale stage has already been carried out and no problems have arisen. This is a professional team.
Raskolhnikov1
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 65


View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:11:10 AM
 #464

colin777
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:57:54 AM
 #465

Tell me please,how to make a report for the week for Thrive?Huh
Ither1994
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 417
Merit: 100


THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE


View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:08:32 AM
 #466

Tell me please,how to make a report for the week for Thrive?Huh

this is the right thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2432839.msg24914250#msg24914250

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
Ither1994
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 417
Merit: 100


THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE


View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:07:52 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 12:14:07 PM by Ither1994
 #467

BE AWARE OF SCAMMERS !!


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
Ither1994
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 417
Merit: 100


THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE


View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:09:08 PM
 #468


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
Ither1994
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 417
Merit: 100


THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE


View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:17:15 PM
 #469


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
serejandmyself
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1143
Merit: 500


Ecosystem Development Lead @ cyber~Congress


View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:01:41 PM
 #470

Devs, I congratulate you on one of the fastest ICOs I have ever seen, though it is not over yet but you raised 80% of hard cap that is huge taking into account that your hard cap is more than $30kk. I think the rest 20% will be reached within hour. Looking forward to listing now!!!

Ecosystem Development Lead @ https://github.com/cybercongress | My personal website: https://blocksult.com | My GitHub: https://github.com/serejandmyself
Ither1994
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 417
Merit: 100


THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE


View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:07:43 PM
 #471

Devs, I congratulate you on one of the fastest ICOs I have ever seen, though it is not over yet but you raised 80% of hard cap that is huge taking into account that your hard cap is more than $30kk. I think the rest 20% will be reached within hour. Looking forward to listing now!!!

Thank you very much !! Sale is still open until hardcap is reached !!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
serejandmyself
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1143
Merit: 500


Ecosystem Development Lead @ cyber~Congress


View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:16:55 PM
 #472

Devs, I congratulate you on one of the fastest ICOs I have ever seen, though it is not over yet but you raised 80% of hard cap that is huge taking into account that your hard cap is more than $30kk. I think the rest 20% will be reached within hour. Looking forward to listing now!!!

Thank you very much !! Sale is still open until hardcap is reached !!
Ither btw what are approximate dates for shifting Thrive on your own blockchain? I went through WP but missed that info, sorry to ask here such questions Smiley

Ecosystem Development Lead @ https://github.com/cybercongress | My personal website: https://blocksult.com | My GitHub: https://github.com/serejandmyself
fakeshadow
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 443
Merit: 250


View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:20:37 PM
 #473

congratulations to team and investors , THRIVE  project already raised 80% of hard cap in fews minutes.
filipe3x
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500



View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:24:27 PM
 #474

The project beats all records on the speed of collection. I knew that sales would be successful, but I can not believe that so much. I am sure that today we will see the final success. Good luck to the team
Mythul
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 250


View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:28:05 PM
 #475

The project beats all records on the speed of collection. I knew that sales would be successful, but I can not believe that so much. I am sure that today we will see the final success. Good luck to the team

people in Asia already sleep now cann't take part in  ,bu in next 8 hours when they wake up ,sure will be 100% sold out
Ither1994
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 417
Merit: 100


THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE


View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:30:44 PM
 #476

Devs, I congratulate you on one of the fastest ICOs I have ever seen, though it is not over yet but you raised 80% of hard cap that is huge taking into account that your hard cap is more than $30kk. I think the rest 20% will be reached within hour. Looking forward to listing now!!!

Thank you very much !! Sale is still open until hardcap is reached !!
Ither btw what are approximate dates for shifting Thrive on your own blockchain? I went through WP but missed that info, sorry to ask here such questions Smiley

Approximate Q4 2018.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
serejandmyself
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1143
Merit: 500


Ecosystem Development Lead @ cyber~Congress


View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:35:29 PM
 #477

Devs, I congratulate you on one of the fastest ICOs I have ever seen, though it is not over yet but you raised 80% of hard cap that is huge taking into account that your hard cap is more than $30kk. I think the rest 20% will be reached within hour. Looking forward to listing now!!!

Thank you very much !! Sale is still open until hardcap is reached !!
Ither btw what are approximate dates for shifting Thrive on your own blockchain? I went through WP but missed that info, sorry to ask here such questions Smiley

Approximate Q4 2018.
Great, I am gonna be long term holder of Thrive anyways! In the era of ICOs I see it clear that Thrive will be the leading project in advertising field! What about GitHub devs? When can we expect first commitments?

Ecosystem Development Lead @ https://github.com/cybercongress | My personal website: https://blocksult.com | My GitHub: https://github.com/serejandmyself
Ither1994
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 417
Merit: 100


THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE


View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:47:05 PM
 #478

Devs, I congratulate you on one of the fastest ICOs I have ever seen, though it is not over yet but you raised 80% of hard cap that is huge taking into account that your hard cap is more than $30kk. I think the rest 20% will be reached within hour. Looking forward to listing now!!!

Thank you very much !! Sale is still open until hardcap is reached !!
Ither btw what are approximate dates for shifting Thrive on your own blockchain? I went through WP but missed that info, sorry to ask here such questions Smiley

Approximate Q4 2018.
Great, I am gonna be long term holder of Thrive anyways! In the era of ICOs I see it clear that Thrive will be the leading project in advertising field! What about GitHub devs? When can we expect first commitments?

Thank you for support !! First commitments will be soon  Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
OSYA
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 661
Merit: 255


DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO


View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:33:03 PM
 #479

How is your platform going to fight with bots and fake clicks? I know that on the websites of the very many clicks do bots.
What are you talking about? If about the ICO, the pre-sale stage has already been carried out and no problems have arisen. This is a professional team.

When the platform THRIVE starts to work they will have customers place advertisements. They will put banners on sites that will sometimes be clicked by special bots, which thus earn money. So I ask how the team will deal with fake clicks.

Ither1994
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 417
Merit: 100


THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE


View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:36:30 PM
 #480

How is your platform going to fight with bots and fake clicks? I know that on the websites of the very many clicks do bots.
What are you talking about? If about the ICO, the pre-sale stage has already been carried out and no problems have arisen. This is a professional team.

When the platform THRIVE starts to work they will have customers place advertisements. They will put banners on sites that will sometimes be clicked by special bots, which thus earn money. So I ask how the team will deal with fake clicks.

We are developing anti-bot algorithm  Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!