Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN]🚀 THRIVE -The Premium Decentralized Advertising Marketplace  (Read 12428 times)
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

As you all know, a survey has been launched on Thrive official telegram group to let the community decide in a full democratic way if the individual cap should have been removed or not at this stage.
Survey outcome: 75% voted for removal.
SO NO MORE INDIVIDUAL CAP FROM NOW ON

this is the best idea and very transparent project, with a full democratic way for this project,
and the community decided to removed the individual cap, what a smart team and community inside this project

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

As you all know, a survey has been launched on Thrive official telegram group to let the community decide in a full democratic way if the individual cap should have been removed or not at this stage.

this is the best idea and very transparent project, with a full democratic way for this project,
and the community decided to removed the individual cap, what a smart team and community inside this project
I also think such that this project has great ideas. I really hope this project can succeed and increasingly developed again.

Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

I also think such that this project has great ideas. I really hope this project can succeed and increasingly developed again.

Good projects are sometimes sold, although the market conditions are not good. There are also people who like ICO instead of buying the gold coin market when it is red.
BTC786

Activity: 495

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

Good projects are sometimes sold, although the market conditions are not good. There are also people who like ICO instead of buying the gold coin market when it is red.

the market dropped again ,i didn't know how should i do ,may i invest my eth to thrive project right now ?
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

Hi! I am pretty sure this is the best approach while especially we are in bear market, to tell you the truth ( maybe it is not that good for you Grin) I would be glad if you didn't reach hard cause the left tokens Will be burned that will lead to token value increase.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

Hi! I am pretty sure this is the best approach while especially we are in bear market, to tell you the truth ( maybe it is not that good for you Grin) I would be glad if you didn't reach hard cause the left tokens Will be burned that will lead to token value increase.
It has to cancel individual cap in the beginning, now there is no effect when fees slowed down
phonglouis

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

Has thrive listed in any exchange while binance application is in progress?HuhHuhHuh Huh Huh Huh
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

Has thrive listed in any exchange while binance application is in progress?HuhHuhHuh Huh Huh Huh

Yes I believe they are working on other exchange listings as well, but not sure they are allowed to comment on it.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

Yes I believe they are working on other exchange listings as well, but not sure they are allowed to comment on it.

Even if they have any information about listing on some exchange, they can't tell it, if they have arrangements for non-disclosure such information.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

I have gotta agree with you with this and if it's actually didn't reach the hard cap then the chances of increasing value and it will be actually beneficial for us tho.
And in fact even thrive didn't reach its target it will still end as a successful one I mean it's a promising one so what's important is its next phases to watch out.

yadan86

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

I have gotta agree with you with this and if it's actually didn't reach the hard cap then the chances of increasing value and it will be actually beneficial for us tho.
And in fact even thrive didn't reach its target it will still end as a successful one I mean it's a promising one so what's important is its next phases to watch out.

investors will be happy if not reach the hard cap on the end ,but i don't think official team will be happy too .
Kingston87

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:37:14 AM

This has a flip side. If a hardcap is reached, the developers will have more money on a good listing on exchanges and the token may be faster to make a profit. Increasingly depends on the efforts of developers

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mythul

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:40:23 AM

This has a flip side. If a hardcap is reached, the developers will have more money on a good listing on exchanges and the token may be faster to make a profit. Increasingly depends on the efforts of developers

just wait the result the crowdsale  ,not few days ,market fall down again ,i hope when THRIVE  hit exchange ,market will recover
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:48:36 AM

Our token economics are really thought thru to avoid dumps and trigger a mechanism of value appreciation over time the more the platform is used. Thrive is a long period project 🙂
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:31:08 PM

Who can answer me, why do not the fees increase? A week ago there were the same 85%. Where have all the investors disappeared?
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:24:44 PM

Who can answer me, why do not the fees increase? A week ago there were the same 85%. Where have all the investors disappeared?

It's very sad that the fees stopped at 85%. I like this project, but the team chose an unsuccessful time for ICO. But I think that there is a lot of money collected and now the team should concentrate on developing its platform.

steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:28:08 AM

It's very sad that the fees stopped at 85%. I like this project, but the team chose an unsuccessful time for ICO. But I think that there is a lot of money collected and now the team should concentrate on developing its platform.

why sad ,it's good ,the market right now not stable ,waitting for 5 April the end of TGE ,maybe market recover.
Deborah

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:38:35 AM

why sad ,it's good ,the market right now not stable ,waitting for 5 April the end of TGE ,maybe market recover.
i think you are right ,many project already postpone their TGE ,85% is big amount investment recently ,waitting for the end .
stan_

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:54:24 PM

As i can see at the moment Thrive ICO already raised about 85% from hard cap , that is really great . I like this project a lot. And i already send my ETH to it. I know that it will bring a lot of profit to investors in the future!

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

As i can see at the moment Thrive ICO already raised about 85% from hard cap , that is really great . I like this project a lot. And i already send my ETH to it. I know that it will bring a lot of profit to investors in the future!
Yes you are right, this project initially had a strong hype, I am confident that you made the right investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: