Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN]🚀 THRIVE -The Premium Decentralized Advertising Marketplace  (Read 12428 times)
Ither1994 (OP)

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

TOKEN SALE IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED !! Stay tuned for upcoming news regarding Tokens distribution !!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ither1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

Check the first news regarding Thrive Token Sale Closure on our blog: https://goo.gl/NVku2z

Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:26:49 PM

I want to congratulate the whole Thrive team on the successful completion of the ICO and express gratitude for such a huge work done. We will wait for good news! I hope the listing on Binance will not keep us waiting long.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:24:47 PM

My warm greetings to the team for a successful ICO. I congratulate you guys. See you all on the moon and no where else.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:41:53 PM

in this bearish market and when investors are so frustrated it is very rare that an ICO reach hardcap but still 85% of ICO tokens sold that is still a big success. Congratulations to the team and good luck with the launch and listing of token in exchanges.

wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:39:05 AM

Ya I also want to give a congrats for getting this amount of funding in such a bearish market. Looking forward to getting my tokens and being part of the community. Cheers.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

project thrive tenteng advertising I see a project like this already a lot but in the project per advertisers are also a lot of successful hope this thrive project also follow the trail of the previous advertiser project
strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

THRIVE finally finished ico. Although the sale has not reached hardcap. Now bounty participants just waiting for the distribution of the prize. Hopefully the distribution will run smoothly. And the price can be high when listing in the market
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:09:19 AM

Thrive’s token sale is officially closed.
$26 million has been collected and this is amazing result from this current bear markets situations
congrats for Thrive team member, i hope they can develop this project seriously,  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

I congratulate the team on a great result, I am confident in your promising future
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:03:45 AM

this project didn't reach the hard cap, but with more than 25 Million USD
i believe this will be a good start for this project
congrats for All team members, contributors and supporters from this project  Wink
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

this project didn't reach the hard cap, but with more than 25 Million USD
i believe this will be a good start for this project
congrats for All team members, contributors and supporters from this project  Wink
Yes, this is an excellent indicator that the scope of project is very popular now
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:22:51 PM
Merited by dopecoindude (4)

It is very popular now to prolong token-sale for one or two month. How do you think, can Thrive team prolong their ICO for longer terms?

It seems to me that this is not advisable. The team has already collected enough funds to follow its road map and successfully develop its platform.

The fact that the thrive is lucky for collecting those significant amount even though we experience a red market. We all know that when the market is red, investors gets distracted to invest so for that amount thrive team can continue its phases and make the project more appealing. I think it's 2 days before the sale to be over.
do you think it will raised at least a few percent  from hardcap of the ICO? or slider will remain at 85%

just personal opinion, i think the percentage of thrive crowdsale will stay at 85% yee, its just 15% from the hard cap but, in this markets situations people its too hard for investors,,
but who knows, i see tomorrow is the last ICO days, i hope something big will happend and will make this project reach the hard cap

Your prediction was right, the project did  not reach the hardcap. I think from an investors point of view this is good news if the unsold token ger burned as it increased the value of the token. Besides they have collected more than enough in my view to be able to execute their vision. Sometimes it is also better if project collect less money initially for psychological reasons. If you have too much budget available your risk to loose hunger and agility is much higher, you see that happenibg with many project that collect huge funds. When the ICO is over you sudfenly hear and see nothing anymore. A recent example is Quantstamp, after the ICO there was zero engagement with the community anymore and updates were also very scarce. As a result, one of the most anticipated and hyped projects in 2017 has now almost disappeared from the radar. More people are talking about Hacken than Quantstamp which seems unreal. Both projects started at the same time, while Hacken collected a fraction of the money, they have already customers in the meantime while Quantstamp hasn't even launched yet.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:56:28 PM

It is very popular now to prolong token-sale for one or two month. How do you think, can Thrive team prolong their ICO for longer terms?

It seems to me that this is not advisable. The team has already collected enough funds to follow its road map and successfully develop its platform.

The fact that the thrive is lucky for collecting those significant amount even though we experience a red market. We all know that when the market is red, investors gets distracted to invest so for that amount thrive team can continue its phases and make the project more appealing. I think it's 2 days before the sale to be over.
do you think it will raised at least a few percent  from hardcap of the ICO? or slider will remain at 85%

just personal opinion, i think the percentage of thrive crowdsale will stay at 85% yee, its just 15% from the hard cap but, in this markets situations people its too hard for investors,,
but who knows, i see tomorrow is the last ICO days, i hope something big will happend and will make this project reach the hard cap

Your prediction was right, the project did  not reach the hardcap. I think from an investors point of view this is good news if the unsold token ger burned as it increased the value of the token. Besides they have collected more than enough in my view to be able to execute their vision. Sometimes it is also better if project collect less money initially for psychological reasons. If you have too much budget available your risk to loose hunger and agility is much higher, you see that happenibg with many project that collect huge funds. When the ICO is over you sudfenly hear and see nothing anymore. A recent example is Quantstamp, after the ICO there was zero engagement with the community anymore and updates were also very scarce. As a result, one of the most anticipated and hyped projects in 2017 has now almost disappeared from the radar. More people are talking about Hacken than Quantstamp which seems unreal. Both projects started at the same time, while Hacken collected a fraction of the money, they have already customers in the meantime while Quantstamp hasn't even launched yet.
I think listing on exchange will show whether you are right or not, then we will see real cost of the project
Laptop1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

the token in my account still stay there. you said it will be distributed to the eth wallet after ico
can I pm u?

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Ither1994 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:37:24 AM

the token in my account still stay there. you said it will be distributed to the eth wallet after ico
can I pm u?

check here: https://goo.gl/NVku2z

Titus Maximus

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

do you think it will raised at least a few percent  from hardcap of the ICO? or slider will remain at 85%

Your prediction was right, the project did  not reach the hardcap. I think from an investors point of view this is good news if the unsold token ger burned as it increased the value of the token. Besides they have collected more than enough in my view to be able to execute their vision. Sometimes it is also better if project collect less money initially for psychological reasons. If you have too much budget available your risk to loose hunger and agility is much higher, you see that happenibg with many project that collect huge funds. When the ICO is over you sudfenly hear and see nothing anymore. A recent example is Quantstamp, after the ICO there was zero engagement with the community anymore and updates were also very scarce. As a result, one of the most anticipated and hyped projects in 2017 has now almost disappeared from the radar. More people are talking about Hacken than Quantstamp which seems unreal. Both projects started at the same time, while Hacken collected a fraction of the money, they have already customers in the meantime while Quantstamp hasn't even launched yet.
I think listing on exchange will show whether you are right or not, then we will see real cost of the project

Agreed. I want to this to work too as I am in it myself. Just s few more days to the launch...
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

Agreed. I want to this to work too as I am in it myself. Just s few more days to the launch...

But, guys, we shouldn't expect very fast result from team. It's really long process, and we should to be patient. Team need a lot of time for their work.

Titus Maximus

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:00:36 PM

What makes you think so? I understood they have already a product in development (I believe prototype stage) and they seem also on top of getting this listed on Binance...on theor site says "application in process".
lekleklek

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

I think the alpha of the product is getting released in the end of May from what I read on the Telegram. If I'm wrong please let me know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: